• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MBR Application Process is Closed

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I would say that the admins on this site are, generally speaking, very capable and reasonable. Its much better to blame MLG for the faults of this site since they will never read it

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
as far as i remember you need more than just admin rights to Smashboards in order for things like this, you need developer rights, which afaik there's only MLG members in that position(maybe Xivii/Ankoku? not sure)

And trust me when I say the administrator staff is made up of a lot of people more competent at this than you. I know that seems harsh, but trust me, if there was something that could be done about this, it would be done. It's not "We dont want to do it" it's "Its literally so unreasonably time consuming to do this just to add one person that it would be easier to just raise money and buy Smashboards back from MLG because MLG sucks"

MLG Sucks
I'll give you the botd this time. But don't make statements you don't know as fact. I never said I was better at all. I did say I would qualify for a position if one were open however. Just to clarify.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would say that the admins on this site are, generally speaking, very capable and reasonable. Its much better to blame MLG for the faults of this site since they will never read it
Actually, blaming MLG is just about the only thing they will read, and swiftly defend themselves against before returning to silence.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Actually, blaming MLG is just about the only thing they will read, and swiftly defend themselves against before returning to silence.
Can you link to a time MLG defended themselves? I've seen many of these types of discussions on the boards and I havent seen them defend themselves once. Who counts as "MLG"? MLG_JV?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I guess to be fair it only happens much in the staff-only part of the boards.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
hey can i join im rly good at this game i regularly place top 10 at my monthlies and i can beat eevery single 1 of my friends ^^ ! alright ty in advance hope to get in soon

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
SWF ownership doesn't determine MBR membership. Try looking up who your regional leader is and start kissing some ***

Binx

Smash Master
Haha, the reason I posted that was because they were saying they couldn't add people before because it was controlled by MLG, but now that it has new ownership you guys might be able to add people in general again.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I was PMed I was accepted, but I never got added. Someone hook me up, plz. I am 2nd place in my state's power ranking:
1. Vist
2. Bones
3. Wenbo

(Panel Members: Bones)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Come on, let me in guys, seriously, you know it's right. I stream your ish :p

Tero.

Smash Champion
since AZ is now the new owner of smashboards
what about the MBR?

MVP

Smash Ace
V3ectorMan was denied?!? i think that one needs to be re-thought (opinion)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Does this mean you're going to do something? I mean tier list thread was closed and rule discussions have come up recently. Stuff like that.

:phone:

:phone:

Top Bottom