• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MCC presents MURDER CIRCUIT! Orlando, FL. May 14th

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
MC1 - MEEEEELLLEEEEE

The murder circus lair has been constructed.
LET THE CIRCUIT COMMENCE!

ADDRESS \ DIRECTIONS

if you're using a GPS or mapquest, go here :
12440 Golden Knight Circle
Orlando, FL. 32817

Enter through the front of the complex (off of alafaya tr) and approach the security guard to your right. Tell him you're visiting Jason Diehl, building 27 room 304. It's important to remember this because you can't get in the complex without his full name and room number. Ask the guard how to get to the building. If you don't do this, it's going to be very confusing for you.

Confused? Call 386 624 1064 (fearless) or 9044630241 (gahtzu)

RULES / PRICES / SCHEDULE

-Registration \ friendlies is going to start at noon.
-Doubles is going to start at 2pm SHARP, then singles immediately after.
-Pot will payout top 4.
-It's 5 dollars per person for singles, and doubles.
-We'll be using pound5 ruleset. 5 neutrals in singles and doubles, standard counterpicks. -Best of 3 except for finals which are best of 5.

*-I may host a project M \ Brawl \ MVC3 side tournament if there's enough interest-*

Expected Attendance : 16+

Plus many more I can't remember that promised they could make it even on such short notice.

We will be providing 3 setups, so BRING SETUPS!

Have a murderous day ;)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
im hyped for this i need a ride though :( someone help me. aye fear you should ask some brawlers if they want a side even tourney (if you want)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
^ Why is this guy always talking **** about Orlando haha?

There's no door fee right? I might come if I feel like it.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
No door fee, sheer.
Lol@marsf00l get out my thread
2djeff : I'd have a brawl side event if I liked the brawl scene in CFL but yeah....... also want to have all the space reserved to melee (**** next level lan)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
huh, just found this thread. Kinda disappointing that this is the same date as my tourney when I had this date about more than a month in advance. U guys should play shiz,spdn,and smashmac in naples ;)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
its a brawl/melee tourney. Both tourneys will happen simultaneously. Just because the brawl tourney will have more people, doesn't mean melee will be a bust. It just shows that brawl has more support rather than people complaining about a dying community and then go and hold a conflicting tourney on the same day.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
its a brawl/melee tourney. Both tourneys will happen simultaneously. Just because the brawl tourney will have more people, doesn't mean melee will be a bust. It just shows that brawl has more support rather than people complaining about a dying community and then go and hold a conflicting tourney on the same day.
I know you're super sad we're not going to your tourney and everything but please understand that everyone who's going to our tournie wouldn't be going to yours anyway. I posted it this week, lol.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
twas quite a fun tournament, went all fox and did pretty well......shouts to my boy purp
I'm glad you had fun man.

Results:

1.colbol
2.linguini
3.dark sonic
4.queen
Well, I'm not surprised since Colbol and Linguini are sooo good at this game, although I'm still convinced they both cheat, lol.

5. 3
5. gahtzu
7. pengie
7. sword dancer
9. theboss4711
Wait a minute... where's my name?!?! I definitely placed above Sword dancer, but lost to Gahzu. Shouldn't I be somewhere between them?!

Top Bottom