• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

McFox's picks for Brawl... with pictures!

Burning Lava

Smash Journeyman
Heh, awesome post/pictures there McFox...

Man, if you hate WW Link, you must REALLY hate Y Link as he one of the cloniest characters out there. (Also, WW Link = or replaces Y Link.) Eh, maybe you're just sick of hearing about him, just like I'm sick of hearing about Geno or whatever his names is... then there's Fawful... What?

Ridely, another character I'm not big on, simply because I haven't played much Metroid, is much more understandable, as he is kind of a staple for maybe the third biggest character franchise Nintendo has. So I'll accept him, even if I don't care for him. Time to get with the times and throw down some CelLink though! (For about 1 second I thought that last pic was some kind of sacrilegious picture mocking the disciples receiving the Holy Spirit... I know, weird and uncool.)

P.S.
Megaman = AWESOMMMME!
Sonic = EXPECTEEEED! (but still awesome)
Dedede = AWESOMMMME!
Diddy Kong = USED TO WANT HIM BUT DON'T CARE NOOWWW!
Balloon Fighter = I'LL WAIT AND SEEEEEE!
Olimar = MAYBE THE BEEEESST!
Hector = WHY NOOOOOOT!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Yeah, Plusle and Minun are way different from Pichu! I mean... for one thing... uh... there's two of them! Another difference is...

...well nothing, actually. Plusle and Minun can burn in hell, along with Blaziken.

And Charizard is a frikking dragon. Blaziken is a guy in a furry costume of a chicken. LAME.
Well, Plusle and Minum don't hurt themself when they attack; or at least I think they don't.

BTW, why's Toadsworth there? Who on Earth would suggest Toadsworth, especially when Toad would make a much better choice!

Smady

Smash Master
We can ditch the Pichu idea completely, can't we? I mean, two of them may make him less fo a push-over, but Plusle and Minum are hardly deservant of representing the entire franchise.

Vali

Smash Ace
*Nods head in solemn agreement with Smash Daddy*

Characters that would be utterly terrible for Brawl/are utterly terrible period get far too much attention.

Smady

Smash Master
Well, I know there's about as much hate/love for Waluigi/Wolf. That's just wrong, people need to ignore these characters instead of posting lots of "Waluigi sucks" comments. You're a bit different, you actually made a big post about his unimportance and joke of an existance.

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
Paras huh?
I've always wanted a character that we're not allowed to use because of uber pwn463.
I may disagree with several of those, but the last picture is entirely true. thanks for burning my eyes out and forcing me to have to get new glasses on that last pic.

oh, and I have seen "The Problem with Paras" back in the day. he did pwn.

there's your sign.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm planning on making a thread like this on Monday, called "JesterBox's Big Dang Character Thread" Including picture character arguments and of course Kirby hats.

So, my question is are you mods going to get mad at me? Is this just something Mods can get away with?

Top Bottom