• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD Smashers List and Discussion

Vist

Smash Champion
I imagine this is meant to be for melee?

anyway, there have been threads like this in the past but they haven't been bumped in ages

The Official Maryland Player Finder -.-
- pre-brawl melee scene
The New MD/VA/DC Player + Tournament Finder (UPDATED 2.16.09) - lol i stopped updating this a year or so ago when i stopped playing brawl

also @ coney - I remember you living in Severn but I figured I'd mention my gf has been living on chapelgate dr the past couple months so I've been in that area a lot lol pretty random stuff... looks like she's moving back towards the Severn / BWI area anyways

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Gahh xD It was meant for Melee XP

I will just close this prolly xD

Thats cool Vist :D We still need to hang haha

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Actually, since those are not updated anymore, I will sorta recreate the general idea of yours for Melee. I'd like an active list up xD

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Scratch that again xD I will use this thread and just make two sections in it. One for Melee and one for Brawl :p XD

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Lol alright well im in Ellicott City also put me down for Melee =P thanks

Should we just try to bump up the other forums or start a new one? o.o
We will just start from scratch haha. My reasons for that is because I'm not sure how many people on the former list even play smash anymore, etc. They also could have moved since then.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Lol alright well im in Ellicott City also put me down for Melee =P thanks

Should we just try to bump up the other forums or start a new one? o.o
Whoa, an Ellicott City person. Where do you live? I'm also in EC when I'm not at school. School is College Park. (I should be listed as College Park. Melee, btw)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Whoa, an Ellicott City person. Where do you live? I'm also in EC when I'm not at school. School is College Park. (I should be listed as College Park. Melee, btw)
We three should smash sometime haha. I smash with TICM quite a bit. :D

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
I play melee, just not competitively. I don't mind playing though, since you're in the area :)

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Yeah sorry dude. Tried calling ya and you didn't pick up. We ended up not being able to go anywhere sadly :( We're talking about trying for tomorrow though. Ill give you a call if we plan anything O_~b

CTL17

Smash Lord
I didn't get any missed calls. You sure you got the right number? I won't be around tomorrow, though. Next Saturday afternoon I should be free.

Xykness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XYKman
Alright, we will def smash sometime haha. I thought about possibly attending Syphers BiWeekly in Fairfax VA on the 22nd.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I live in college park and play brawl. Too bad everyone on campus plays melee.
L2P melee then. plenty of people on campus to help.(Chivalruse loves to teach people) also theirs people at umd that play brawl (i cant tell u exactly who they are as i dont play brawl but i know their there) just none of them play it competitively. i wonder why.....

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Maybe just for fun, but I want to be good at brawl and playing a game like melee would probably mess up my brawl game. Plus I mained all low tiers in melee lol. I know Daisho plays brawl, but I don't know where he disappeared to.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Maybe just for fun, but I want to be good at brawl and playing a game like melee would probably mess up my brawl game. Plus I mained all low tiers in melee lol. I know Daisho plays brawl, but I don't know where he disappeared to.
Playing Brawl will mess up your Melee game. Playing Melee will not mess up your Brawl game, as long as you don't become reckless due to the fact that you can actually attack in Melee.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Playing Brawl will mess up your Melee game. Playing Melee will not mess up your Brawl game, as long as you don't become reckless due to the fact that you can actually attack in Melee.
^ this.

but seriously melee does nothing to ur brawl game. once u have ur brawl game down its not gonna leave u. theirs so little technical things u can do in that game non of which are hard that playing melee wont mess anything up.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I mean I guess I'll try it. Melee videos are pretty entertaining. pm me when you guys get together and I'll see if I can stop by. I usually have nothing going on during the week besides homework.

Top Bottom