• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow, kojin really has an 02 account?

Anyways, looks like Chu got banned again. His address for those who were curious

3312 Dauphine Drive
Falls Church, VA

They should probably just make a link on AiB and have someone link it here who's allowed to.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
kenny fk u :mad:

Also is anyone selling any controllers I prefer something with sensitive left and right movement something similar to what m 2k likes. mine is dying

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
I'll bring some of my extra official controllers, you can try em out.
That is, If i come. Birthday is this weekend and i dunno if anyone is planning anything for me except for sunday.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good idea spaz, done!

Everyone be at Tants this weekend, some NJ n PA(watch your wallets) coming down so get hype.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Unfortunately I can't go to Tants, my parent's christmas party is that day, but others from PA are going.

Any chance some MDVA can make it to Fusion? We've been good with attending each other's events lately :)
I promise a good time and solid venue

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Can't make it, goin to PA for the "Christmas Wish" Yugioh tourney.

I'll finally have my Xexex card if i win. <3

Have fun guys, make it loud!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Richmond isn't dead. Unless you're talking about brawl lol.

Oh this is a brawl thread nvm.

If you guys go to VCU I'm thinking of starting a smash club so let me know.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Melee. I know there is a fighting game club too, but I don't play other fighters cuz I suck at them.

I don't know of any competitive brawlers at all... It was just me and two other guys who played brawl and we switched back to melee (well one moved back to New York...).

Top Bottom