• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA C3 Cyberclub 5-23-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Korn, you should have entered singles =p

Poyo might have recorded vids, I think he said he was, maybe he didn't though =/
I brought a recording set up but the turnout was small so I decided it wasn't worth it to record anything.

Although it was the return of Azen and Chillin so maybe I should've...oh well :(

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
I brought a recording set up but the turnout was small so I decided it wasn't worth it to record anything.

Although it was the return of Azen and Chillin so maybe I should've...oh well :(
Awww, you should have especially since you brought it anyway, it's all right though =p

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Wow guys jeez hop off chillin's ****. I mean yeah he's back and he placed first. But i mean **** hes just chillindude. You act like he was poyo and he took a break and came back and got first. But chillin was good from start. I mean im not hating on him at all. Im just saying im not surprised that he got 1st.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice
Wow guys jeez hop off chillin's ****. I mean yeah he's back and he placed first. But i mean **** hes just chillindude. You act like he was poyo and he took a break and came back and got first. But chillin was good from start. I mean im not hating on him at all. Im just saying im not surprised that he got 1st.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
You're obviously talking about me as if I'm the worst smasher in MD/VA. I'm the second :D

But of course you're not gonna **** talk your butt buddy Lie who's obviously the worst.

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
My placings: fail.

Epic Fail.

I need more practice. More than like once a week, lol
And a new character.

I had fun, though!

SOVAman

Smash Hero
WOW

lawlers

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Somebody was very salty this tourney :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom