• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
The earliest I could get off is like 1 or 1:30 Sat unless my co worker is off her rag and will cover, welp.

Aposl

Smash Ace
right now i count 7 not counting boss korn or exdia until ride is verified and the other 2 post themselves, unfortunate but this is what I gotta do.

Aposl

Smash Ace
also at tant I would be down for this being a fest if enough people dont show, but not 100% yet. So I will consider that as an option, would like some real practice before Ktar though..

right now i count 7 not counting boss korn or exdia until ride is verified and the other 2 post themselves, unfortunate but this is what I gotta do.
I can help them with rides. Just ask. And maybe anyone else in/near Falls Church, VA $5 gas fee

Aposl

Smash Ace
kaffei would probably like to come, idk if hes from around there or not, but will count that at 10 then, halfway need ten more..

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
and don't nobody give a *** what you stand by, you main olimar
I was thinking about this quote today, I felt like it was swag LOL. I envisioned a scene with me grilling mad hard saying this in my head, it looked tight.

Honestly though I have 0 problem with you as a person PS, but unlike your little circle of buddies, I'm not going to pardon you coming out the side of your neck towards me completely unprovoked.

You call me a 'hater' but when have I ever tried to remove a tourney win from you? That **** was blatant hating and you were just mad you lost to EE.

Either way I'll be looking forward to when we play, I'll have some tricksies for it.

Isai is really good.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
David, you don't like playing me? LOLZ

Also -dead- @ EE
I would play with you but you flake out everytime I ask.

"You up for playing tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Call me before though."

*next day*

"You up for playing today?"

"Nah man, I just got inspired by (insert bull****) and feel like making music. PEACE!"

L2Drive and maybe we'd play more often.

5-9pm? Ew.
What would be better for you?

Aposl

Smash Ace
lol @ gimr

Yo Neo im in that circle of friends and I resent that. I, nor my brother, take **** from anyone, yah dig!?

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yeah Neo, we don't take crap from anyone you Jerk! :mad: (please don't kill me)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
lol @ gimr

Yo Neo im in that circle of friends and I resent that. I, nor my brother, take **** from anyone, yah dig!?
You know what I mean though, heads that just let PS come out of his neck and act like it's okay.

NOT HERE HOMIE!

At least when I'm being a **** I make people laugh, that's the only reason I do it anyways.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I would play with you but you flake out everytime I ask.

"You up for playing tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Call me before though."

*next day*

"You up for playing today?"

"Nah man, I just got inspired by (insert bull****) and feel like making music. PEACE!"

L2Drive and maybe we'd play more often.

What would be better for you?

Yeah you're right, I was just asking because I personally feel like I'm not fun to play against, and EE tells me that all the time.

Aposl

Smash Ace
You know what I mean though, heads that just let PS come out of his neck and act like it's okay.

NOT HERE HOMIE!

At least when I'm being a **** I make people laugh, that's the only reason I do it anyways.
please name names so I know its not me your talking about.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yeah you're right, I was just asking because I personally feel like I'm not fun to play against, and EE tells me that all the time.
Your Mk is pretty fun to verse (Though I generally love playing Metaknights, no matter who uses them). I haven't played you in awhile though.

Lol@Cafe. My name gets popped in there when I just came in to read shiz.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Hold on let me check this real quick.

can't have images with censor dodging in them, neo

Damn, guess you out of luck.

EDIT; Directed @ Aposl - ***ING GULL RUINING THE JOKE. And you won some fluke *** friendly against my ill-practiced MK boi, see me in the future so I can stomp you.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I remember losing horribly to your MK repeatedly, couldn't care less though, I wanna beat your Marth because thats what you'll use against me in tourney LOL. Also friendlies is friendlies dawg.
That MK ish was directed at Seagull, yeah my MK wrecked you (as he should, he's blatantly broken and should be banned) despite this fact.. I STILL lose to IC's as him LOLOLOL

Even Lie beat my MK with Olimar rofl

I think I'd beat him now tho

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I was thinking about this quote today, I felt like it was swag LOL. I envisioned a scene with me grilling mad hard saying this in my head, it looked tight.

Honestly though I have 0 problem with you as a person PS, but unlike your little circle of buddies, I'm not going to pardon you coming out the side of your neck towards me completely unprovoked.

Isai is really good.
oh, like your ENTIRE circle of friends? ok

and me saying i like how i'm never on your hungry list... since when did simple questions come off as me coming out the neck at you -.-

Aposl

Smash Ace
this guy bumped into my brother one day when we were walking home from high school (he was a nyukka) and he was with his girl, he walks for like three more steps then turns around is like you need to apologize for bumping into me. He didn't know we were brothers, Calvin was like 5 yards ahead of me. I drop all my **** and run up on him from the other side, he goes "oh yeah im white" and walks away. (he just walked away but it was funny that he punked out cuz he was like a foot taller than me and my bro...)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
oh, like your ENTIRE circle of friends? ok

and me saying i like how i'm never on your hungry list... since when did simple questions come off as me coming out the neck at you -.-
Like my entire circle of friends? What? LOL

Your **** you said to me @ Xanadu was coming out the side of your neck - for no reason. I never do that **** to you ever, regardless of what ****ish ish I've said to you I don't be at tournies trying to take your win away from you. The only reason I've recently said anything to be a jerk is simply because of that comment, an eye for an eye.

LineRider

Smash Cadet
hello follow brawl players,

let me introduce myself. i go by Ryder and Im a brawl player from Tampa bay Florida.

i landed in dc yesterday the 9th and ill be here through the 30th on business.

Im staying in burke VA and Im interested in playing local players either from nova or anywhere really.

Im also interested in going to the smashfest tomorrow if i have time.

i cant guarantee ill be available at any specific time as Im on call. however id love to play during the down time.

in other words, give me a time/place and ill let you know if i can make it and as time gets closer so will the likelyhood of me going.

i look forward to playing any and all of you.

cheers.

(pm's welcome)

:phone:

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
the fact that i said i can't believe you won, which is due to your tourny inactivity -.- i'll gladly say that bout anyone who pops up to an event and wins out the blue.
or the fact i'd rather play you half sleep over lie. its lie, ***** has my style down to a science, is annoying as ****, and brags like hell... why wouldn't i rather play someone other than him?

edit: hi lineryder, you should try to come to the tourny in laurel sat

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
the fact that i said i can't believe you won, which is due to your tourny inactivity -.- i'll gladly say that bout anyone who pops up to an event and wins out the blue.
or the fact i'd rather play you half sleep over lie. its lie, ***** has my style down to a science, is annoying as ****, and brags like hell... why wouldn't i rather play someone other than him?

edit: hi lineryder, you should try to come to the tourny in laurel sat
read the comments i recalled (almost in perfect quotes) in CONTEXT and tell me it doesn't sound like you're trying to down me. c'mon son, if that's honestly how you feel then do you, but i'm just saying i ain't no crazy person LOL

(if anyone of you black people ban me for censor dodging consider your tournament life deaded, via me)

Also LOL @ my image being KRATOS, ISHING ON ALL YOU WOOOO LIVES WHAAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom