• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
First off, I'd like to say I don't know a lot of pros names except for like, the really obvious top players of each character + players in our region, so sorry for not knowing.

Second, I just figured that they used MK or Snake (because they're popular dubs characters) and then figured Lucario because he heals like crazy, so it was just a sort of guess, though, I've been seeing Snake less in dubs than before.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
That's what she said
idk if she would say that lol cause I was talking about inferno's avatar :p

Also sry guys but Michigan isn't happening!!! May actually be going to either Minnesota or Ohio. It's between the two... I prefer going to Minnesota but some ppl feel like 19 hours is a bit long so yeah... If anyone is interested still. Aim/text or pm me, whichever you can reach me at.

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Anyone wanna team with a :wolf:? I love teaming with :metaknight:'s. :wolf:/:metaknight: is sucha good team.

Lie? Omni? Korn? Arjun Rao?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't think I've ever seen Omni and Neo team. I think your list would be accurate if you put Omni with Takeover or Coney (As far as teams I've seen in tourney go).

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
that list is horrid

should be

June/Korn
Boss/PS
Omni/Takeover

No idea how arrange NEO, Lie, Coney, and Seagull.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Well I asked cause I wanna get better @ teams like I've been getting in singles so I just wondered who's always teaming.

I think Coney + Pink and Boss + Korn are my favorite MD/VA teams to see.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll team with anyone~. As long as they can handle themselves then I can play with anyone. D3, Snake, Mk, and Fox would be preferable teamates for me.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Can someone throw a smashfest on a monday/wednesday so i can come? :)

Like i'll be there guaranteed, someone make it happen!

Top Bottom