• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
june can be...

well malzahar would be good for him

but hm

gotta think about it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bee tee dubz, Joe, it's actually spelled PWii, with the whole two i's thing going on xD
Thanks Heero.
how are omni and neo over seagull , much confusion hasn't joe been placing alot as of late ?
Omni and Neo both beat me at a tourney I got 3rd at. Both game 5 shiz, but I'm not clutch...
nothing funnier then some one correcting you with the wrong info
Accident. I usually spell Pwii's name right. I knew I spelt it weird...
june can be...

well malzahar would be good for him

but hm

gotta think about it
Lee Sin.

:018:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Just to post on this page. Dang, the amount of secondarynights went up a lot in this region though.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
LMAO! Noid have never beatin me a single day in his life in tourny or money matches.. are you drunk gull?

I'm going to start entering more events, only for the fact I think our PRs 7th and down are a joke..
Get over yourself.

He said I was greater than you. Not that I've beaten you head on. Which btw, we've played ONCE, and it was when I rushed from work to barely make singles, got rushed into my first match with no warm-up and still nearly won 1-2? And then as my Sheik got warmed up later, I 2-0'd Forte which even while he's rusty, I doubt you could have done back then?

Aside from that, I have more accomplishments than you and already CONSISTENTLY outplace you locally. For that matter, it's known that I tend to fall out early in tournament, get sent into loser's and then CONSISTENTLY outplace the player who sent me to loser's after my warm-ups. Just saying.

idgaf about rankings, but don't try to toot your own horn and put me down at the same time. 'Cause you know I will call out on bull**** when I see it.

Maybe your increased activity will result in better performance from you. Then again, I could say the same thing about ALL OF FNB because none of us play this game anymore.

Thanks for sticking up for me Joe. Or stating the facts. Whatever you were getting at.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
omni... i called malzahar -.-

i took a game off of june with mk :)

and in midwest i went oli game one and mk game 2 like the whole tounry beating nicole (in pools) and mjg and whoever else was in my bracket

Coney

Smash Master
yo remember you can pick skins too...

if nobody says anything i'll just give you the classic skin

like omni is stinger akali, you guys can do that too!

WOW @ YOU EDITING AND IT SAYING I EDITED BUT NOT YOU I HATE YOU MARCUS

oh wait it does say you edited

justice at last

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I just assume you do.

:phone:
I think you spew out useless information about 90% of the time and hold your minimal achievements in smash to like the highest pinnacle ever (very unwarranted pinnacle at that) but I definitely don't hate you

I'd consider you one of my smash friends that I can enjoy in short comical burst...prolonged exposure though. nah bro.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Wow, what a ****.^
THAT IS WAAAAAAAAAAAY Better then just hating him. but okay.

in reality though I don't hate anyone in the smash community outside of M2K and I don't even hate him I just would rather not have him in my immediate company.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Yeah, but you're still a ****. Especially when you kinda' do this yourself with your "teams accomplishments":

hold your minimal achievements in smash to like the highest pinnacle ever (very unwarranted pinnacle at that) but I definitely don't hate you
But. Whatever.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
omni when is the last time you've said something like "Oh I just placed first in teams" and then I go

"well i place 5th with a bad partner so I couldve got first?"

in fact better yet when is the last time you've seen me even talk about any form of skill in brawl?

the las thing i said in here was "I won a brawl minus dubz tournament" who gives a ****...LOL that **** was free.

and the few times I would talk about my dubz skill it was because I WAS Good in dubz but I didn't bring that **** up unwarranted or threw it out there like I had some kind of advantage over you or whoever i was talking to. **** outta here with that.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I think you spew out useless information about 90% of the time and hold your minimal achievements in smash to like the highest pinnacle ever (very unwarranted pinnacle at that) but I definitely don't hate you

I'd consider you one of my smash friends that I can enjoy in short comical burst...prolonged exposure though. nah bro.
Oh aight. Thanks for letting me know whatchu think of me. Always thought you legit hated me lol.

:phone:

And as far as my cockiness goes, I've actually been working on that. Like at that Nc tourney I went to a couple of weeks ago, I didn't act cocky or tried as little as possible to avoid sounding cocky.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
and when I mean minimal

you put in good work Seagull not even gonna lie. but you haven't won a tourament (to my knowledge) in MD/VA. or placed top 3 at a big one so when you talking all that mess i'm like >_>

thats what I meant. I think you are an extraordinary wolf player though

(compliment sandwich leggo)

Top Bottom