• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shados only motivation is to beat sonicmaster

Sorry inui

I get really mad when people make fun of june or sanoscy or anyone in the crew

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Sanoscy lost to DMBRANDON and he killed him with MKs DOWN B

JUNEBUG LOST TO JIGGLYPUFF

DEHF 3 STOCKED MY ICs WITH FALCO

TANT SUCKS.

are we all happy now?

Zucco

Smash Master
Sanoscy also erased the replay after dmbrandon left the wii. there was so much hype for it that Ally went over and saved it. Thats lame.

Famous

Smash Champion
Sanoscy lost to DMBRANDON and he killed him with MKs DOWN B

JUNEBUG LOST TO JIGGLYPUFF

DEHF 3 STOCKED MY ICs WITH FALCO

TANT SUCKS.

are we all happy now?
Rofl, we both lost to DmBrandon...My 2-0 turned into a 1-2 from missing a fking UpB...Sano just flat out ***** my **** game 1 and 3...I almost lost to some jiggs, tec0 threw up in the lobby, kadaj made me and atomsk wait outside the wrong hotel room for 45 mins...fml

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
So, am I like destined to stay at 3rd or something? I get 1st, 7th twice, then 3rd. Candy gets like 5th, 7th, splits, and 7th. Boss splits twice. These results don't include sassy's tourny that I won where i beat boss and (it has only been once) i did beat candy the tourny before pound. And the of panel waited until after pound to make the pr list where I got 7th... should I really stay 3rd on the pr list for the 3rd season in a row?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So, am I like destined to stay at 3rd or something? I get 1st, 7th twice, then 3rd. Candy gets like 5th, 7th, splits, and 7th. Boss splits twice. These results don't include sassy's tourny that I won where i beat boss and (it has only been once) i did beat candy the tourny before pound. And the of panel waited until after pound to make the pr list where I got 7th... should I really stay 3rd on the pr list for the 3rd season in a row?
Since you lose to me and MD/VA thinks I'm the worst player on Earth by far, you can never be first. I am sorry.

boss8

Smash Hero
ok u beat me i beat u at C3....splitting has nothing to do with it i still play it out and get 1st...i only split with omni cause he says he is 2 tired to play it out...

sassys turney shouldnt count....no one really played besides me.....and you P~S and takeover...

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
you should have thought about that cafe before u and ur brother took this picture together.

personally i dont think red is ur color, but thats just me........

On the other hand, it looks like the working out ur doing is really starting to showing. =D

Coney

Smash Master
i'm with malcolm, if anyone's making the trip to indiana and could help me out in regards to a ride, i'd greatly appreciate it :3

also shouldn't you guys be doing this discussion, like, in the private group? people're just gonna get riled up in here.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Just give me the dates for this season and when my laptop is working I'll post results to show my point. But we should have had a "most overlooked" award... I wonder who would have won between me and cafe

Top Bottom