• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
lmao, i couldn't post the picture because the word **** is in it

Kenrawr

Smash Master
the reason why Chillin and Azen were so dominant early on was because they got the game early and H2YL put in a lot of training time together. they held on to their dominance and the only people that started giving them a run for their money was forte, candy, plank, me, and neo. oh and YO, lmfao
greg? D=

I remember it bein more of a triangle with chillin/azen/forte.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
at the earliest stages it was definitely azen/chillin/forte

but i remember candy being up there. i also recall Yo's Pit winning one of the first C3's? something like that

@gimr: im getting off work. i'll see you guys tonight

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Omnis mom has one big ***** and one little ***** and they call the b*tch biggie smalls
LOLOLOLOLOL ohh ****.

I just think if somebody applies themselves enough to become a great, you can **** in any game.

I respect top melee players and top brawl players game.

Why?

Because they are top players.

Although it's way easier to determine skill level in melee, since the game requires much more technicality and practice.

But I'm a brawl player, what would a scrubby player like me know? lol

chillindude829

Smash Master
i have respect for most people
but it is kinda hard to respect someone who dislikes you for no reason, says your the problem with a game, and will never give credit to any non-melee player

yea tant, he out placed me then... i wasn't that good back then, i mean its not like i had a 6 year heads start in competitive smash
oh yea to address this

i def give credit to top brawl players, unfortunately i dont really consider anyone in md/va at that level

players like anti and ally are godlike and never played melee tourneys to my knowledge, i give them plenty of credit

but no md/va brawl-only players impress me really

edit: altho forte matched that description at first but he stopped playing as much or w/e

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Forte didn't keep up with the times, sadly. Chu opted to team with Forte at Gamepad not that long ago and lost to slikvik and seagull. (Gull and Slik are both mad good in teams)

He lost to NOID when he last entered singles. It was nice when we had 5 Metaknights competing at top level with all the others (lukky, plank, forte, korn, omni) EE and I will be filling the void shortly...

Chillin if you won't consider PS a top player, I guess that's fine, but he did make top 16 at MLG and you can't leave out June who continues to ****.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Tant i don't think the main point is what md/va players would place or what place ps would get.

He's just saying there are no md/va brawl players that's ever been godlike.
I def. agree with chillin there.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well that's fine, I mean I'd agree to that as well, we don't have anyone placing top 10 or anything, we've had some good wins but nothing exemplary, there are no placings that say we're top level yet. So I agree in that respect, but we're not exactly pushovers either

ANTi_

Smash Hero
oh yea to address this

i def give credit to top brawl players, unfortunately i dont really consider anyone in md/va at that level

players like anti and ally are godlike and never played melee tourneys to my knowledge, i give them plenty of credit

but no md/va brawl-only players impress me really

edit: altho forte matched that description at first but he stopped playing as much or w/e
I was still sperm and egg in the melee days =/

hova

Smash Champion
not only do you guys continue to obsess over a ****ty game

you're boring as *** on the boards as well

all of you are either ******* or females... because of this MD/VA will never be dominant in Brawl

ANTi_

Smash Hero

all of you are either ******* or females... Because of this md/va will never be dominant in brawl
hovaaaaaa <3

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kart lets go

I'll shake the rust off, lets go karting

G-reg, hova, bill, anti, me and maybe omni can all get a wifi room and **** some kids

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

all of you are either ******* or females... because of this MD/VA will never be dominant in Brawl
Real talk being injected into the thread? I'm all ears, man.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
O________________________________O.

I feel like everyone in this thread argues just to argue for the sake of arguing about an argument that supersedes time.

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
It's crazy seein all you guys playin brawl. Man i miss the MD/VA area. Dunno if you guys remember KC Cloud tho, been a few years since i appeared at a tourney due to me joinin the service and being stationed in florida lol.

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
You guys still doin good melee tourneys up there or is everyone waitin for Project M to drop?

I've tried gettin into brawl but it's failed to keep my attention but every once in a while i hit up a local melee tourney down here in florida to keep my skills up. Any chance that a MD/VA melee tourney is happening next weekend? I'm down for showing up and having some fun.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
LOL if you think everyone in this thread argues too much go to the NJ player finder.

OBVIOUSLY I hate Chillin and don't miss him at all.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
It's crazy seein all you guys playin brawl. Man i miss the MD/VA area. Dunno if you guys remember KC Cloud tho, been a few years since i appeared at a tourney due to me joinin the service and being stationed in florida lol.
we still have melee tournies pretty often.

most often are shell shocked and syphers biweeklies, check those out. next syphers is the 27th i think

Hashtag

Smash Apprentice
we still have melee tournies pretty often.

most often are shell shocked and syphers biweeklies, check those out. next syphers is the 27th i think
I might be able to make that one, but that weekend i'm also suppose to be heading back to florida off of my leave. I'll have to be back into work that following monday and a 17 hour drive isn't quite cocier to do in just one day lol.

Top Bottom