• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
at the next cheap tournament there should be an MK-only side event

or we could all just use him in the actual tourney

**** would be hilarious
Mk ditto Money match?
I'd definitely be down for an MK only side event.
The winner of the tourney would be Omni or Korn...

I'd still love to do one. I'll be surprised if someone who has never used Mk before who just started to learn him, beat people who have always used him in Mk dittos since that's the first matchup Mk mains have to learn.
Chu would love it if everyone decided to main MK. Thats the character he does best against

He's beaten pretty much every good MK at some point (even m2k in the old days) except for maybe lee martin

chu would hates us all if we learned his bad matchups though, IC's, Wario, ZSS, ROB, Olimar

We should all learn olimar, and do a quadruple olimar battle
I don't think Wario is bad for Kirby or Zss.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I wish I could go, get off work at 11.

What time do people expect to be leaving? I may drop by afterwards for a few hours.

Lobos

Smash Master
I totally forgot who said they'd be down to be in my hotel room for pound 5. Omni? BMX? Coney? Kenny? any who since its only 4 for the limit I got room for 2 more since its gonna be me and my girl (no baby)

I will hopefully be reserving the room pretty soon so if one of you guys wants a spot speak up now.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I totally forgot who said they'd be down to be in my hotel room for pound 5. Omni? BMX? Coney? Kenny? any who since its only 4 for the limit I got room for 2 more since its gonna be me and my girl (no baby)

I will hopefully be reserving the room pretty soon so if one of you guys wants a spot speak up now.
danny and I would be down. We're kinda a package deal tho

Coney

Smash Master
actually if danny/kenny can't come with you lobos i think imma just go with them <33

didn't realize you could only have so few people @_@

Lobos

Smash Master
Well with the 4 people per hotel room limit then yea.....but I mean 5 people isn't bad....plus my gf isn't 100%

And danny and kenny are always welcomed to tag along and it looks like we got our room then? I just want you guys to be 100% confirmed so I can get the room.

its 140/night so for 2 nights = 280/4 = 70 per person and with 1 extra its $56

of course I would need the money the day of so I can take care of all the hotel stuff

We almost have our pound 4 hotel room lol minus 7 other dudes LOL

lol @ phil where is your crew at?

sorry mekos I would have to know you!

Top Bottom