• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Hoodbridge needs to learn how to drive or get a damn car jeez.........

Oh and if your clean and won't make a mess I'll be going to June's place so may offer ride for 5 depending on where you live!
*reads post and smiles*

I'll pay $5 for a ride :D. I can go up to $10 as well.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Takeover don't worry bro. I respect everyone's opinion. But u don't see what I see. But it doesn't matter. I can't force anyone to understand. I can only train those who want to listen. If June disagreed with what I said he would say something. I have only been saying encouraging statements and never blamed anything on him. Dubs is a team effort so at the end of the day it is both players fault.

And just cuz I post knowledge about dubs please don't think I'm some cocky player who thinks I am at a top level that can't grow anymore. I am constantly training and learning knew things.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
I was talking to Nova about us both hosting something in DC several months ago (and from what he told me it would've been enough venue space to host a regional), but I haven't heard from him since... :/
Dat lurker status....

My old phone went paralyzed on me so I just got a new phone; I need numbers again. As far as the venue, its almost a go. I have to work out an outline for the organization that would sponsor it for me but once I do and get a clear, I may be able to host an event as soon as next month.

im down for minus....see my MK LOL

where u at takeover? xD
I'll accept that challenge :awesome:

Also I've been gone for a while but with my job ending, I now have a little more free time. Is anyone holding a smashfest on Monday? Saturday I have plans already but Mondays are a go for me (as of now).

Oh, and NEO what's good with the music fam? I got a phone and a lil free time, so when you tryna make these moves pimp?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Dat lurker status....

My old phone went paralyzed on me so I just got a new phone; I need numbers again. As far as the venue, its almost a go. I have to work out an outline for the organization that would sponsor it for me but once I do and get a clear, I may be able to host an event as soon as next month.
Nice, i'll send you a message on facebook :bee:

Bad news

So today my car was sent in for inspection and the brakes are broken. $2,000 for fix. No more Smash carpooling. Can anyone carpool me to COTT5 pleasies?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Awesome fest June, thanks for having us, shame about the car Zant, welp.

Confidence in match ups ++++ :017:

Top Bottom