• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Nevermind. PS and Aposl aren't even at their place so I'll be just chillin at my place.

Gah. The lack of availability to play Smash on weekdays is killin' me.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I can play next week, Seagull.

I also have home training, so your sinks and furniture are safe...:awesome:

:phone:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
When's the next Xanadu? Should do it the week b4 COT5. Or get a WB going, Kenny where u at?! Either way having the next event the week b4 COT5 seems best to keep skills fresher, just my worthless 2 cents~

:017:

Aposl

Smash Ace
Sorry next xanadu is going to be some time in august. I have tried to inspire competition in this region, but xanadu needs to make money or we might lose the venue...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can someone host a tourney the 18th? I need to know in advance so I can take off work guys.

Zak was saying his place could work? Hell, if you guys got a gas station tourney I'd go. I just want some pratice before CoT5.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Can someone host a tourney the 18th? I need to know in advance so I can take off work guys.

Zak was saying his place could work? Hell, if you guys got a gas station tourney I'd go. I just want some pratice before CoT5.

Joe!!! Come see x today!!! Call or aim when you can

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
When's the next Xanadu? Should do it the week b4 COT5. Or get a WB going, Kenny where u at?! Either way having the next event the week b4 COT5 seems best to keep skills fresher, just my worthless 2 cents~

:017:
Last time someone did a tourny before a big event ppl complained that they won't have enough money for that event(like cot5) so yeah lmao.... Tho I know that's not an issue for ya E :8

Oh and E you seem like you might know someone! Got any friends who have a paint ball gun they don't want/use anymore? Trying to buy one for cheap lol... Also any word from kreva on Ota?

Coney

Smash Master
need at least 10 confirmed before i commit a day to it fellas! i'll make a thread and err'thang.

potential 5/5/5 in odenton, maryland; housing the night before, play until whenever, house tourney. anyone interested?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
need at least 10 confirmed before i commit a day to it fellas! i'll make a thread and err'thang.

potential 5/5/5 in odenton, maryland; housing the night before, play until whenever, house tourney. anyone interested?
If it's the 18th then count me in Zak. Caitie may be able to go...Depends on her job. I'll get off.

Coney

Smash Master
Smaller then Chu's house? Eh, not a fan of house events anyway tbh.
eh, the room we're in. it's the back room of my place, plus prolly one or two setups near the front of the house. would be fine for like 15-20 i think. but yeah, it's still cramped, not like a normal venue at all

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
I would come! so count me in... esp if its in MD and less than 30 miles away :D! (times are tough with gas!((well not really for me)) and I'm being cheap lmao)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
can you make it next week? :( aka the 11th?
But I can't go if it's the 11th cause I need prior notice to take off work. 18th would probably be the best date for people so they can arrange to have off that day (For those who work) if they want to go.

Not a Melee Promotion

Nova Brawlers might want to try going to Sypher's Smashfests sometime. He allows any game, even Brawl. Yesterday we had 5 people play it (me, Boss, Exdia, Korn, and Kaffei)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Zak, host a tourney the 18th!!!! Please :bee:.

And make a thread now to see who'd go/interested in going. You can always cancel the tourney if you want to.

Top Bottom