• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Uhh if your at 6 and were suppose to stop at 3 what makes you think you will stop lol??? I'm sure you must of said that at 4 and 5 lol

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I took off for the 18th just in case something goes down. If no one plans a tourney then smashfest at my house.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
E3 is live and all the Xbox games are currently being announced. Halo 4 was leaked and Halo 1 remake is in the works.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I have this saturday evening off work for a change, anything going down?

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
Don't get me wrong I like xbox and their games but I have way more games for ps3 and wii than I do for 360... Fable, GoW, halo and some other things are amazing but ps3 and wii have so much more!!! (more so ps3) :8

*power to Sony!!!*
:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I was ready to download it but couldn't find my SSFIV disc. >< ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Also, if project Cafe has amazing online like they said it would I can see it blowing Xbox live out of the water. Can you imagine playing a fighting game online without lag? Is that even possible? lol

Omni, are you going to Xanadu?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
me and apostle are streaming a show we made tomorrow designed to get lower level players better, do you guys think we should do it at 8pm, 9om, or 10pm?

Aposl

Smash Ace
Aposl and Logic ( a random and a pro) have insightful discussion on top level matches, that will help you emulate the pros, and outclass your friends in SSBB. But we know you really want to watch this to troll! Starts 9 p.m. EC standard time.

episode 1: Ally vs. Trela from Whobo

http://www.justin.tv/vgbootcamp

Aposl

Smash Ace
Any constructive criticism is welcome, what you guys think we can do to make the show better. We thought it was a cool idea, and want to help people get better!

Top Bottom