• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Yo I'm all about Yugioh. If anyone's got Blackwings they don't want, I'd be more than happy to take them, haha.

@Aposl
December 3rd sounds good to me.

/Input from an unimportant person swag

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Yo I'm all about Yugioh. If anyone's got Blackwings they don't want, I'd be more than happy to take them, haha.

@Aposl

stop postin shet like "im unimportant"
ur important cus mdva is tiny :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
i can i have alot of cards im not using.just tell me what you need.:)
Well I consider my deck to still be in the works and I'm gonna wait until I think its ready before I buy cards. I've been asking around for help with my deck because im not experienced in deck construction. I would appreciate any help.

:phone:

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
@Luckay That'd be sick, though I don't have any cards of my own to give, sorry bro. (understandable if you don't just want to give them to me)

@Kaffei Usually starting something with '/' and ending with 'swag' tends to not be serious. Either way, until I'm actually good and participate in stuff, the size of MD/VA doesn't matter. :V

@Seagull I've always wondered how these guys eat all this stuff without dying immediately of a hard heart attack

Kaffei

Smash Hero
ya but u always post stuff like dat ;_; idk
but ure important as fk dont forget it =D

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Case in point: NEO didn't have lie's style downloaded, lost a few times, and now it's a free match for him and I doubt he'll lose again anytime soon to him. Both ways are successful, but each have cons and pros.
No, I only lost to him once before beating him the next tourney. It wasn't a matter of downloading his style, I just needed to improve again. It was my second tourney back, the previous one being where I lost to June and PS. I still don't have Lie's style downloaded, he's just predictable and linear. That's why he loses to projectile campers Samus and ROB because he can't only 'nana and block.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I have some blackwings yars, people should bring their cards to woodbridge :bee:
:awesome: I see wut you did there :troll:

@Aposl

Do you have a Dark Armed Dragon? If not I would recommend it. Also, Blackwings are losing their Value on the Deck tier list. They might drop to tier 2 if all the new cards in the OCG just keep stacking up. Also, make sure you guys read about the new rule of RFP (removed from play) They're changing it to Banished now, but certian cards will still have the remove from play printed on them

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone planning on brawling on Friday or Saturday? I need some practice, and my wifi connection is really bad. I actually am pretty sure I'll be able to go to Woodbridge now. :) So, that's why I need some practice.

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
K9!!!! Please hold singles up for me :8!!! I'll probably be there at around 3 or a little before 4!!! I will also help clean up next day! :)

About yugioh!!! I'm selling cards if anyone wants any :8. Deck and binder of sexy holos. Back to reading fairy tail!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Yeah, I've been running a BW deck on DN, and Dark Armed's in there.

Also, I know they aren't that great, and if I wanted a top tier deck I'd just get sixsams or dark worlds
Oddly enough Dark Decks run Japan's OCG, as does Plants. Shogun Shien is an american exclusive card xD. X-Sabers are pretty gay.

Yeah. I mean I run Dragunities. Those are easily a bad deck.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Oddly enough Dark Decks run Japan's OCG, as does Plants. Shogun Shien is an american exclusive card xD. X-Sabers are pretty gay.

Yeah. I mean I run Dragunities. Those are easily a bad deck.
Plants got a big hit in the new format. Debris dragon, librarian, formula synchron, lonefire, and avarice all at 1. Six sams also got hit but I think they can still be a tournament threat. 3 smoke signals and 3 shien's was easy win.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
Yo exdia, you got any Nordic Tuners? I want to run a good nordic deck.

i know alot of top players that have really good nordic decks and good books and spares but when i play i play in tourneys now in va and md top ten deck.

How many more followers do you need Aposl? I just followed :cool:
I've been asking around for help with my deck because im not experienced in deck construction.

i am and sold decks for 200-400 dollars due to sneak peeks and tourneys exp. i know alot about making decks just ask me if you want a deck made.

Six sams also got hit but I think they can still be a tournament threat. 3 smoke signals and 3 shien's was easy win.

don't you just love'm.:troll:

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Y'all *****s on DN?
I dont play as much n person anymore but i do have cards i'm looking 4.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll sell all my cards to a smasher for like 60$. I have like too many cards and don't care.

Phil looked through my cards. Ask him.
:018:

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone doing any brawl stuff tomorrow or Saturday? I need some practice for Woodbridge since I can go now. My wifi is bad, that's why I'm asking lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
im going to be practicing really hard for now on now that i have both a job and a car. plan on going to as many tournaments as possible and possibly hitting training sessions 2-3 a week

already planning on hitting k9's and then SiiS with Coney and TKO

so if u guys wanna play (especially the twins) let me know. ill be down to come after work

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to go to a smashfest or whatever if someone plans on hosting one today. Just pm me your address please if someone does plan on hosting one lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
fun session at the twins. knocked off a bit of that rust

yo deez/sin. u guys wanna play Tuesday evening?

since im like 5 away from u guys u should start playing Brawl again so i can train u two to be da bess. for people who dont play anymore from what i saw yesterday you two have way too much untapped potential

Top Bottom