• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I was thinking about going to shell shocked actually

but Krystal has birthday plans with her best plan that she demands i be at so we'll see how it goes. If only it wasn't so far from me i could go for a bit and play friendlies

Hova GIMR is trying to get Xanadu to let us have fests its' about 15 mins from your place. They would be on thursday and they are approved but GIMR hasn't started them yet, it might start next thursday.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
yeah, I'm 99% sure next Thursday is happening. Melee, Brawl, Project M, anything smash is welcome. There will most likely be a $5 venue fee for Xanadu.

hova

Smash Champion
I was thinking about going to shell shocked actually

but Krystal has birthday plans with her best plan that she demands i be at so we'll see how it goes. If only it wasn't so far from me i could go for a bit and play friendlies

Hova GIMR is trying to get Xanadu to let us have fests its' about 15 mins from your place. They would be on thursday and they are approved but GIMR hasn't started them yet, it might start next thursday.
i'll play friendlies with you tomorrow

I wanna play smash!!!!!!!!!!

:018:
i'll play melee or 64 with you right now

Lobos

Smash Master
If you guys do a tournament at xanadu at the end of this month I will come. Its been a year since I've played brawl lol

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Tryna get some smashfests goin on tuesdays and thursdays. Probably yugioh too. Last tuesday Noid and BengalZ stopped by to play. Would be interested in learning melee too if anybody has a melee disc.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I've learned how to boot up Melee from my SD card, no disc required

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright, so Xanadu has changed their minds about Thursday. :/ what to do

Deez.

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about hosting a Tournament this summer... Gonna use the whole house. Melee/Brawl both will be there.. I'll give more details later. Hit me up if you want more details or is interested in help running it.. =)

Top Bottom