• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Pegachris

Smash Apprentice
ovguide.com = streaming
Torrents/isohunt.com = downloading

Death Note and Code Geass should be seen by everyone even if you don't watch anime. Not to mention I think they are both in the works for american live action movies.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Double post but w/e. Here's the cycle of vegeta in dbz

Act 1: **** you kakarot. Always reaching a new level of power I TRAINED SO HARD!

Act 2: I reached my breaking point and finally found the power I deserved. The prince of all saiyans has returned! *kick *** theme plays as he powers up*

Act 3: obvioiusly stronger than other guy. Starts toying with them and then let's other person power up to 100%.

Act 4: gets his *** ****ing whooped so bad or dies. Goku shows up on the scene like "oh vegeta I was too late. Ahahahahaha!" Powers up even ****ing more and beats the dude and cleans up vegetas mess.

Now we go back to Act 1 with vegeta trying to get stronger and we continue this act through dbz to gt to the ****ing end.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
how is TvC on wifi? better or worse than brawl?

i guess i'll start playing TvC, too!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
TvC on wifi isn't that bad at all. It's like Mario Kart Wii really. Get at my Karas+Ryu. Just wish I had a stick. Lolz.

Omni

BRoomer

sf4, brawl, and tvc. 3 perfect fighting games for me to be involved in.

gotta pick up tvc asap

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
How is Roll in that game?

I wanna try her and the guy from Dead Rising out.
I love ROLL!!!!! her stong punch has got amazing range.

Answer me this. Is viewtiful joe in this game? If so imma use him and prob megaman since I heard he had some solid buffs
Hell yeahzz viewtiful joe is in TvC. Not sure how good he will be over all but looks like hes got potential.

Omni

BRoomer
Jose, some **** you should know about Roll.

Roll > Casshern is amazing team. He can reset a lot of Roll's sweep combos. For example, combo into sweep into Roll Rush. Right before it ends, you can tag Casshern and his tag combo is OTG (on the ground) as soon as he hits the downed opponent Roll can Roll Charge again. Also, I believe you can combo variations of the Roll Charge into the same Roll Charge without an assist.

Roll > Joe sucks. This was my main team. None of their supers setup or compliment for each other.

How different is this game from the Japanese version? Man, I need to get this game TODAY.

Me, Chillin, Azen, Okin, and Greg use to be the Kings of this game! Greg, you better stop playing Dissidia and play this instead.

Top Bottom