• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA presents: Sector B edition 2

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
IT'S CANDYCORN NOT WITH K's ..... !!!!!!!!!!!
ugh
learn how to spell ;_____; even I can do that......

and GIMR, let me know about vids in your sd card plz, no rush :)

edit: Bolt, lol.. crew battle with the Originals never happen.. ppl are too scared to crew battle us D:
ATHF vs Originals next time please..

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
IT'S CANDYCORN NOT WITH K's ..... !!!!!!!!!!!
ugh
learn how to spell ;_____; even I can do that......

and GIMR, let me know about vids in your sd card plz, no rush :)

edit: Bolt, lol.. crew battle with the Originals never happen.. ppl are too scared to crew battle us D:
ATHF vs Originals next time please..
I told you that Wallstreet would crew battle you guys, just wasn't going to be at Mythic 4. We can do it our next event if you guys are up for it.. it's not like we have to worry about PS since he's not coming to my events anymore.. lol :p

Boss, Candy, Korn, Esoj vs 4 of our members. :)

Crew battles are too fun to pass up, I'd be willing to run crew battle only events if we had enough crews in the region. @.@

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

Strange, a certain someone kept insisting to me that Chu+Omni was a guaranteed win before. Guess there really isn't much of a difference between one rusty player to another :)

meepxzero

Smash Master
I think its evident you can develop rust in this game now. Before people could get away with it because the metagame was so undeveloped a year ago.

Look at me lol... I leave one month and ps beats me. *forgets how to play really gay and camp my balls off*

Aposl

Smash Ace
ps i have been trying to call u for 2 days!! step it up!!

Deez I gave you the dates and need that answer ASAP!!!

Meep my brother counter picking isnt gimmicks, he beets kirby straight up with Ic's, Chu is the one who counter picks him and then my bro mind games him with ness so... yeah. BTW chu this in defense of my bro no offense to you.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jose how did the Crew battle go? Anyone have results?

Was it ATHF vs Originals or just Draft crews?
yo bolt the crew battles results is on MD?VA power rankings thread. Chu went into details on how it went.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
good **** getting first ps... you are too good
i thought meep had you 3-1 but then you come back ftw...
meep still better than ever...
Im dissapointed at how nervous I get during matches so dumb..
But chu did his thing so did junebug..
Junebug you are too good keep getting better

Top Bottom