• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Summer Circuit Finals Results

Suspect

Smash Hero
**** that **** slikvik tripping is dumb but why would you want DDDs to be able to chain grab without the worry of Tripping makes some matchups impossible and EVEN worse than they are

you are honestly the dumb one keep watching from the sideline benchwarmer

continues drama ... xD

yawn
ish just got real

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
**** that **** slikvik tripping is dumb but why would you want DDDs to be able to chain grab without the worry of Tripping makes some matchups impossible and EVEN worse than they are

you are honestly the dumb one keep watching from the sideline benchwarmer
whats stupid is your only valid arguement for tripping is getting out of d3s cg

nobody "wants" to get grabbed at all and even though CG is pretty annoying Tripping into an Fsmash is way more annoying then getting cg'd

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Oh no, that's hardly the worst possible thing with tripping. What happens to me more than I think it should is when you trip going for an easy edgehog and the opponent gets a free recover. Nothing more infuriating then potentially losing a match/set to a trip on the ledge going for an edgehog. Every time it happens I don't even feel like getting off the ground, since it's such a faceplamer.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Im up and headed for work but i will be on that internet status still. We are def in there when we start popping off...

Also this Green Hair dye was supposed to be temporary. IT IS A ***** TO GET THE **** OUT LIKE WOWOWOWO

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
can't we all just get along. MD/VA would be top notch if our best players didn't bash each other so much. Come Pound 4, this our house. lol
Nope, you all suck. Thats why you argue whos the best because none of you can prove it with consistancy. What a shame.

The best way to unite a group is to focus on a common enemy. I will take that role with honor :bee:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Xzax, I won nothing with MK in singles. I used MK once vs Hat and lost.

Snake is the only character that should be next to my name for this.
Liar. You used him verse No-idea. I watched. >_>

And ****it. All the drama is gone. Chu argue more with Neo. *Prepares the popcorn*

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Actually I would argue that the arguing makes us more competitive. You don't have to like your opponent
Agreed.

Arguing = One of the most powerful incentives for a person to step it up and shut the other person up.

Anyone can talk the talk, but it all boils down if they can walk the walk.

Coney

Smash Master
seagull, i think inui's saying he didn't use MK in pro singles...he used MK a lot in amateur singles

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva

Anyway this tourney was alright. I liked it. So many cp'd MK vs me this tourney though which got hella annoying. I beat Azen's Lucario then the MK came out :L Cheese threw MK out. lol but you cant hate on them its a smart thing to do. GGs everyone and Dennys was amazing.
true dat. it is Brawl. if you dont main metaknight you at least know how to play him. the "perfect counterpick/ i dont know who else to counterpick against you" button.

Not gonna lie though, I was rooting for you guys to get even higher, and hated the first round matchup with you and speed. what the hell are the odds of that? that's like my greatest fear in singles; to play a fellow sonic main in a tourney first round.

And Boss was on point in doubles. amazing. good work son.
We need to practice more often though. get at me this weekend.

Good stuff Neo. i expect nothing less at this point.

and i like this region beacause despite the talent, we all just dont spam metaknight and snake all day at these tourneys. we are a well balanced region, no doubt. I think we could actually name a good player for almost any character in the game for this region...

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Nope, you all suck. Thats why you argue whos the best because none of you can prove it with consistancy. What a shame.

The best way to unite a group is to focus on a common enemy. I will take that role with honor :bee:
no not at all.....its not that we dont have consisntancy...its the md/va has ALOT of players that are on the same level...its not like nj where theres a line after the top 3 or 4 where no one else can beat them....our top 15 are able to compete with each other b/c we have so0o0o0o0o many good players

SOVAman

Smash Hero
GO COOTERS

I check this thread there are like 20 more pages since last i checked so tl;dr

Tant I need to talk to you on aim soon.

Phil too goodz

Nathan step it up you should of came this tourney was to fun

beta stop being an emotarian

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Sorry, but that's my job.

Liar. You used him verse No-idea. I watched. >_>
Nobody cares about amateurs where I would have made it out going 100% Ike. I was talking about the pro bracket.

no not at all.....its not that we dont have consisntancy...its the md/va has ALOT of players that are on the same level...its not like nj where theres a line after the top 3 or 4 where no one else can beat them....our top 15 are able to compete with each other b/c we have so0o0o0o0o many good players
More of your vast, unmatched ingorance when it comes to NJ because you never come here. :bee:

You really should just stop posting about NJ. Like...I go to MD/VA a lot and play in NJ/NY a lot, so my opinion on both areas is really educated, while you don't know anything about my area yet say stuff like this. It's really dumb.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Co_K's Shouts.
HAT- SLAYER. Teach me Snake...again good **** putting NJ in place. XD
CHudat- Much respect to you as a player but your words have me rather disappointed in you.
Meep- It's alright you'll bounce back
Junebug- DOWN B SON too nice.
P-S: No more afro? D: Good **** in tourney.
Neo- Thx for the words of encouragement. I gotta believe like parrapa the rapper
Candy- Forgot to give you the jacket I still have it though....
Inui- shiek is too good
Coney- good DDD son! GLad you came by to the tourney, always fun bro
Hova- peach is too good. Mine will get there.
Shadofiend- yo that scourge yo. HE's A BEAAAAST!
Sonic Master- My nigz your SOnic is nice as **** son.
Pink Fresh- PINK FREEEEEEEESH! Pro bracket Lucas son! with the pro bracket Chicken selects too? Too good
Cheese- **** son I'm sorry things didn't work out, your story got funnier as you told it. quit mistreating your controller.
Smash GOD- **** how did I miss you? i'll catch you next time
JJVirus- fun playing B+ with ya, saw your rob in vanilla brawl I gotta play it.
Sassy- ZSS beat me up pretty bad. good matches though. I loved it.
ESOJ- Yo I didn't get to see your diddy again. It's cool watching you play.
NKB- Funniest fox ever I want that Cap. America shield though.
Seagull- Man if that wolf comes to my 1st house i kill it XD
TKO- you are hilarious man! MOAR FALCO
EEvisu- How many money matches today? you are way too funny XD
Gonzo- It was fun playing with you in Brawl+. If you put white peach out of tourney again imma find you XD
Radori Nighthawk- We gonna practice till our eyes fall out Imma spam B and you gonna try to do stuff.
Tantalus- Smooth tourney Tant. very fun.
Izumi- fun Brawl+ games, teaming with your jiggs was fun.
ComboKnight- **** son? what happened to Scalping *****s all day?
23%- yo what happened? Good **** anyway, still a beast gannon
White Peach- You're an awesome Peach very close games.
(^_^)b we have the most awesome team eva! Beast Peach. nuff said

NOID- Kick em while he's down next time. You are too good man. and when you do make sure that **** is recorded.
Asaph- ***** I'm gonna make sure you get some sonic EXP or you better just main falcon
BetaZealot- Nice talking strats. Cool falco Keep it up bro.
Bert- fun matches. You can beat dair though.
Bionic- saw you chattin away. you gonna Sonic ditto me next time XD

everone else: Nice seeing you again or for the first time.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Either way, I was just trolling.

Indeed, I'm out lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord

Nobody cares about amateurs where I would have made it out going 100% Ike. I was talking about the pro bracket.

More of your vast, unmatched ingorance when it comes to NJ because you never come here. :bee:

You really should just stop posting about NJ. Like...I go to MD/VA a lot and play in NJ/NY a lot, so my opinion on both areas is really educated, while you don't know anything about my area yet say stuff like this. It's really dumb.
i dont have to goto NJ...results speak for themselves

noone there beats adhd trevor and ksizzle over there at all......those 3 are above everyone else in ur region......last time i checked they dont drop sets to others in NJ....or at least from what ive seen...i could be wrong but i doubt it

Inui

Banned via Warnings

noone there beats adhd trevor and ksizzle over there at all......those 3 are above everyone else in ur region......last time i checked they dont drop sets to others in NJ....or at least from what ive seen...i could be wrong but i doubt it
I beat ksizzle more often than he beats me. Anti can and does beat all of them. ADHD lost to Dabuz and Shadow recently. ADHD can lose to Atomsk and Atomsk loses to ADHD. I can definitely take Atomsk; our sets go down to last hit all the time.

Just wait until teh_spamerer starts playing again and Pierce gets more active, lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I beat ksizzle more often than he beats me. Anti can and does beat all of them. ADHD lost to Dabuz and Shadow recently. ADHD can lose to Atomsk and Atomsk loses to ADHD. I can definitely take Atomsk; our sets go down to last hit all the time.

Just wait until teh_spamerer starts playing again and Pierce gets more active, lol.
you have one set over me

Zucco

Smash Master

I beat trevor here, but that could have been just a one time occurrence.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I kind of hate region pride. Your region being good at the game doesn't make YOU any better. Just practice your timing, spacing, and learn your match ups.

Top Bottom