• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA/TA presents C3 - Happy Holidays - 12/22/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillindude829

Smash Master
i'll money match anyone with my falcon except azen chu KM g-reg and uhhh chinesah's DK. -.-

edit: btw this was directed at MD/VA. just wanted to clarify so that like m2k or someone wouldnt try to be gay and jump on this

Eggm

Smash Hero
Chinesah, I'd like a MM 5$ 2 outta 3, and chillin, I want your falcon/fox/marth all 5$ 2 outta 3. We'll start with falcon. ;)

MagicalZelda

Smash Cadet
Refs- 37
Green Bay- 27

-.-

LOL! What a cry baby.

Cowboys winning the SuperBowl son.

I'll take your captain falcon offer up, son.

But you have to meet my rules/conditions:

5 stock
Best of 7
I choose every single stage each match
I can use any character, you only use Falcon.

If I lose, I'll give you $20.
If I win, you have to make out with any of the following people while I record it for a few minutes: Doll, ChRed2AKrisp, Cort, ChuDat, AlphaZealot, Kaiser, Redd or Formula.
While making out with them, in the video you must convince everyone watching that you are in love with your boyfriend.

But this shouldn't be a problem for you, right Chillindude829, the greatest ever. The guy who took out Sephiothken a few times, the guy who defeated AzenZagenite, the guy who has so many accomplishments he's known to be a top 5 smasher of all time.

If you backout, that just proves how much of a wuss you are. If you backout, why should anyone else accept money matches from you?

chillindude829

Smash Master

LOL! What a cry baby.

5 stock
Best of 7

If I win, you have to make out with any of the following people while I record it for a few minutes: Doll, ChRed2AKrisp, Cort, ChuDat, AlphaZealot, Kaiser, Redd or Formula.
While making out with them, in the video you must convince everyone watching that you are in love with your boyfriend.

But this shouldn't be a problem for you, right Chillindude829, the greatest ever. The guy who took out Sephiothken a few times, the guy who defeated AzenZagenite, the guy who has so many accomplishments he's known to be a top 5 smasher of all time.

If you backout, that just proves how much of a wuss you are. If you backout, why should anyone else accept money matches from you?
okay fat@ss. you wont beat my falcon lol. better have my $20 ready.

also i accept all the other MMs people offered, except eggM you can't play my fox. you don't deserve to.

MagicalZelda

Smash Cadet
Aight, just in case I do win, who you planning to make out with?

and by make out, i mean kiss kiss. don't try to change the meaning of it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
DLIM IS BACK!!!!

WHICH IS WHY I WAS MENTIONED OMG I'M GONNA BE THREAD-BANGED AGAIN.

Kiwii said:
who the **** is magicalzelda lmao
guess you haven't been around long enough for that.

Doll, ChRed2AKrisp, Cort, ChuDat, AlphaZealot, Kaiser, Redd or Formula
WHat is the common factor for all the people on this list?

chinesahh

Smash Lord
ChRed2AKrisp - 5
eggm - 5
repryx - 5
chillin - 5

Mild mm me 20?

did mild chillin km adam greg and azen all just post? sigh i miss the good days

MagicalZelda

Smash Cadet
ChRed2AKrisp - 5
eggm - 5
repryx - 5
chillin - 5

Mild mm me 20?

did mild chillin km adam greg and azen all just post? sigh i miss the good days
I don't need $$$. If you wanna mm me, intrigue me, make it a bet similar to f@ggotdude's. If you win, I hand you cash, If I win you do something embarrassing that goes on camera.

Hey Kissing829dudes, did u pick a boyfriend yet?

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ahh.. this brings me back to the BOMB4 thread days. Like when the tourney was finished... and two weeks later the thread was still stickied. LOL Dlim... good 'ol days on that thread.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

LOL! What a cry baby.

5 stock
Best of 7

God****it Mild why did you include me on there. LOL

Wtfffff it's Mild.

HAT

Smash Ace
lol, kissing829dudes..

who wants to mm my marth? it sucks.

edit- if i go i need a ride. anyone available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom