• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Wallstreet - "Street Fighter x Tekken!?"

forute

Smash Ace
Forte - did you see the entire setlist for rockband 3? I'm kinda meh about it :/
yeah i did, meh indeed
i guess it's kinda hard to make a good setlist when you gotta appeal to everyone, but at least there are a few good songs!

i kinda just wanna play keyboard and pro drums/guitar, but it sucks that they've got a new feature like that then they're like "yeahhh but your 200-300 old songs are useless"

@omni do another game after megaman!
the game's volume was a little low compared to your voice in the last one

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

With Oct 23rd coming up I want to urge many of you to attend Viridian City 8. We will be having a lot of players from OOS attending including :

- UTD Zac
- Ultimate Razer
- T1mmy
- T0mmy
- Kiraflax
- Eggz
- Lain
- Shugo
- King Kong
- Holy Nightmare

and a lot more.

As far as its distance from MD/VA to the venue it is not that bad of a drive.

Here is a map via googlemaps

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Maryland&daddr=87+Route+ 17+North,+Maywood,+NJ+07607+(Velocity+17)&hl=en&ge ocode=FXvKUwIdCYxu-ynfkPHp6022iTGx9lV2ZTev8g%3BFRP2bwId7saV-yEhc6lctbt86CllLUG9LvrCiTHkhzyfx7TBHw&gl=us&mra=ls &sll=40.89264,-74.070296&sspn=0.008646,0.016608&ie=UTF8&z=8

It is only about a 3-4 hour drive but you get a great experience, a great turnout, and you play some of the best in the country. Please come out and support.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I don't get this thread
Didn't this crew die already?
But haikus are fun.

Top Bottom