• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Man 10

Puddin

Smash Lord

Pardon me, but I came.

Yep that's right people, Mega Man 10 in classic 8-bit glory. Uhm not much for this post, I just wanted to spread the word, I'm sure most of you know who's behind the Mega Man games and all that.

No official release date, and as far as I can tell it's only on Wii Ware, but that's a stupid move by Capcom so I'm sure it's unlikely.

A but of info I found as well.

- Mega Man is looking for a vaccine-making device to fight the 'Robotenza', which causes robots to overheat and go crazy
- play as Proto Man right from the start
- third playable character yet to be revealed
- computer-themed stage with mouse pointer enemies that draw boxes to throw at you, color-changing disappearing blocks, power treadmills and more
- lava level, vertically oriented, lava pools, block shaped enemies that can duplicate themselves, conveyor belts that push you down

Proto Man playable from the start? Count me in.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I was expecting this to be a what-if topic, but I'm glad it wasn't.
I can't wait for this. I hope the difficulty will be like 9's.

Puddin

Smash Lord
I was expecting this to be a what-if topic, but I'm glad it wasn't.
I can't wait for this. I hope the difficulty will be like 9's.
Hard to read the text on my picture, but it will have an Easy mode...so I mean, you could play easy mode for a while, then play Normal so that it seems harder. Yeah no Hard mode confirmed yet.

Uhm, any idea how to change the Thread title? I was going to add Confirmed or something like that but I guess I can't change the title, at least I haven't figured out how.

UberMario

Smash Master
LOL, I want to know who thought "Sheepman" would be the perfect name for an evildoer.

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Awwww yeah! This is amazing. After the stressful day I've had, this is exactly the good news I need to hear.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It feels strange getting Mega Man 10 so soon.
I thought that they'd try and see what other Mega Man series they could expand upon first.
Oh well, with Capcom's way of thinking, it pretty much is a now or never thing, literally.

I was hoping that they'd also do another Robot Master contest. I know I would like to design one...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
If anyone is interested I ripped Sheepman's artwork from a HD scan of the page. Not exactly perferct, but it is ok if anyone wishes to make an avatar out of it.

May need to clean it up some more, noticed some junk I did not previously.

Top Bottom