• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mega Mass Madness: Daz Madness Results (All results up!)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The results are finally up. I hope I remember everybody...

Ace - I'm sorry we didn't get to friendly again. But our doubles match was really good. I was surprised when we beat you and I actually thought we might have taken the set, but of course you guys came back and beat us.
OWM - I was 1v1ing you on the last stock of our first doubles match. Again, good game, I really didn't expect to win that one.
Wolfy - Some day The Game will reunite and actually make someone lose. In a tournament.
Dazwa - You most likely left me a shoutout somewhere in these 7 pages that I'm not reading, so you get one in return.
Almo - Our match was almost destined to happen after you drove me to the last tournament and we played all those friendlies before it started. I got beat down in that second match... The other two were good matches, and beating you once made me feel like I was actually good at this game for a minute. :laugh:
copacetic - Once again you ranked higher than me... Some day I WILL place equal with you in one of these tournaments. We need to play each other some time.

I liked the 2 day setup for this, since as a Brawl player it wasn't as cramped with 2 different game tournaments going on at once (no offense to Melee players). I hope GU can keep doing the 2 day thing.

Almo

Smash Ace
lol i want our set to go up so badly just so i can favorite that 2nd match.

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
We are working on another 2 day event in June....

BTW GameUniCon is going to be insane... Tickets may go on sale next week... You will want to sign up BEFORE we announce the bands. Seriously we are getting bands that could draw 3000-6000 people on their own without a convention.

Wolf of Ice

Smash Apprentice
17: The Game- Thanks for teaming with me HDT!

5: dmbrandon (MK)- sorry about the video, but I don't have the Rainbow Cruise one on my Wii.
9: Kooi-Aid (Pit)- Too good.
13: Fuzzy (Lucas)- Nice of you to recognize me.
17: Nuro (Snake)- No johns =P
17: no wait you have a bye- Awesome name
25: BLOODCROSS (Falco)- Nice friendly
33: Haru- think I friendlied with you, ggs
33: hotdogturtle- It's so weird how we teamed. I was just noticing how I was seeing you everywhere (AiB, here, Stack Smash), then I end up teaming with you.
49: WarrenB- I'm playing you more next tourney.

Ace- See you next Mass Madness, I expect Air Hockey MMs.
Havoc- GGs
Whoever else I friendly'd, thanks.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal vs. Diem is gonna be Ally vs. Diem 1 all over again. An unusually good player from an otherwise subpar region fights Diem with Snake (on what happens to be the recorded setup) and gets some stupid bull**** off, leading everyone to believe that Diem sucks and said Snake player is amazing (however true that may be). Expect this video to be posted shortly after Diem **** talks someone online.
I never asked it be uploaded, it just was. I posted in the comments saying i got 2 stocked after so...

Diem also had a bs win round 1 but no one cares about that..

o well me and DM are bros for life

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I never asked it be uploaded, it just was. I posted in the comments saying i got 2 stocked after so...

Diem also had a bs win round 1 but no one cares about that..

o well me and DM are bros for life
Lol...I'm not trying to downtalk your skill. It was a sarcastic post.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Any vids of Fuzzy's Lucas? Don't see many Lucas mains that I don't know.

Top Bottom