• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Day 3 Begins! Deadline is 1/6 at 11:59 PM EST

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
what do you/the town gain by pointing that out?

why are you so late to the thread?
I personally have worked the past 3 days in a row, and Ryker and I were frequently distracted by other things. As is common. In fact, I'm at work right now.

I pointed it out because the vote was **** and if you legitimately tried to push Fanny based on that we'd have a problem.

I call bad wagons like I see em.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Jdietz43 Jdietz43

you've been playing very defensively. waiting for Ryker to show up and respond to Gorf isn't happening. That's not even something guaranteed to happen. so far you've said Soup asserting Maven was being awkward is null and that you don't know why Joey went in so hard but that it was fine. you're voting nabe right now from that buttmaster joke way back there. who's scum?
Well... call this omgus if you want, but at the moment I'm interested in the potential for VultScum.

The way he got on my case but refused to respond to comments back with anything but a dissmisive smiley and then let Inglorious ******* do all the work only to later say "Everything IR said is what I meant by my silence" has left a bad taste in my mouth. It makes me think he never did have anything to say in particular about my opening post and just let other people fill in the gaps on why it was "bad".

Ok, what do you see?
vult I'm not even going to pretend to not understand what you're going on about I just plain don't understand it.

If anything surprised nobody brought up him pointing out a Ryker view, that **** is whack.
vult please. I don't get what the **** you're seeing in his 134.

why would town call this out?
thank you for reminding me about this. what is whack about it though?
It's pressuring Ryker to claim and to a certain extent kissing the claimed Vig's ***.
yeah I see.
[IR posts about me leaving after my first post]

bad... and a little scummy. see: Inglorious's #222.

@ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n Inglorious elaborates on the problem with Jdietz in #222, which I didn't have the patience to do last night. I'd like you to weigh in on what you think of Jdietz after reading that.
It doesn't seem like that much effort to elaborate on, so I don't understand why it was kept cagey.

I'm also not a fan of the move to Fanny for saying things that I could only consider dumb, not scum. Especially because the logic he's stated for it is for specific town things he didn't do, instead of scummy things he did do.

Vote: Vult

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I'm actually mad about that shot because their gimmick was very entertaining and I didn't even to get to see the Owain part of it.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not sure if @ Jdietz43 Jdietz43 simply didn't care or was phased by what I said about him but it's unnerving to be blown off like that. Maven's recent response didn't wow me either but this all feels like a waiting game right now. I kind of hate waiting.
It must not have been all that remarkable becuase I don't remember it specifically other than you joined the wagon, but it also must not have been very damning either if I'm "dissipating" as well.

Nah, you're right. At first I thought Vult wasn't really that serious and just tried to tangle up Fanny in an argument to get a reads on him so I decided to let him do his thing. But right now it looks like Vult is just poking him for the sake of it while not digging into any of the other subjects at hand. Though it's definitely in line with his meta it makes things a bit too easy on himself so I'm not OK with it. And his arguments haven't been convincing, nor has he tried to draw other players' attention onto it which makes it look even weaker.

A Vult wagon might not be the worst idea and I'm willing to give it a shot ... if Dietz ever starts to like actually look out for scum, that is.
... now everyone is going to assume my Vult vote was led on by other people. :\

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
idk theres no specific command in the pm n i didnt have the time to get creative

speaking of which

btw, shouldve said this before but v/la until sunday at max. work + finals got me trippin n i dont wanna take this time to prioritize mafia over real life stuff like i usually do lol. ill try to keep up as much as i can till i get a fat amount of time to catch up.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Hmmm

One more question: you said my "behavior later" made you reconsider. What are you referring to, exactly?
Your lack of any clear mention about it, like when you responded "are you calling me a liar" despite comments like Joey's saying there's 100% no way you could have known, and more specifically you asking me why I should clarify.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Nah, you're right. At first I thought Vult wasn't really that serious and just tried to tangle up Fanny in an argument to get a reads on him so I decided to let him do his thing. But right now it looks like Vult is just poking him for the sake of it while not digging into any of the other subjects at hand.
What made you change your mind about it? Vult didn't post again from that post up until you changed your mind.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
This is the tale of little IceMan.

There was a small Navi with a command over the frost. His power was great when it came to the matters of the cold, often freezing portions of the internet just because he could. His NetOp was nice and a caring dad, though sometimes going too far to protect his own. Like that time he joined WWW just because Wily threatened his son. Thankfully those days are behind him and now little IceMan just roams the internet without sinister motive anymore. He helps people here. He helps people there. He does the right thing because he cares.

He got shot dead, deleted in cold blood.

----

Dramatic Flair (#HBC | Ryker, Raziek), IceMan.EXE/Dr. Froid, Town Cryonics Expert has been slain

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Did Gorf just shoot a slot that made like 3-4 posts and is easily readable for the sake of it only to dip immediately after?
God, this read is gonna be good. This actually got me interested.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
What the literal ****
Need to reread
Need it to not be midnight back in the states so rake gets online

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Gorf no bull****
Why make that shot like that? Why not use it to trim down the fat? Why shoot what looked like a town raz posting?
That shot was terribad.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Votecount 1.2

1. DF:
2. FML: Dietz >
3. Soup: Dietz
4. Ruy:
5. Maven:
6. Stew: Vult > Dietz
7. ZoZo:
8. IR: Dietz
9. Dietz: Nabe > Vult
10. Joey: Gorf >
11. Vult: Dietz > Fanny
12. Nabe: Joey
13. Gorf: Joey
14. Fanny:

Count
Dietz (3): Soup, Stew, IR
Joey (2): Nabe, Gorf
Fanny (1): Vult
Vult (1): Dietz

Not voting: Ruy, Maven, ZoZo, Joey, Fanny

Deadline is Monday, December 15th at 11:59 PM EST! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

As a note, I have updated the OP with a Sample Role PM as well as links to important posts. The opening flavor has been updated and I am now updating the flavor for DF's death.

:186:

Last edited:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
...i'm sure you're the one who replaced out of ryker 3 where you had a role that gave you information, specifically that there was a town roleblocker or something. either way, you're naive to think that roles that give setup info don't exist. also i think the rest of your post contradicts itself so hard and you likely made that vote cuz you thought it was the right call to make at the time.

vote joey[/i]
this post sucks
You're kind of damning Gorf over something that hasn't happened if you're still holding onto this ideal that he will just 'sit on his reads and do nothing.' I'd say Gorf's been quite proactive given this charade of his and I feel you're either being stupidly paranoid about the whole thing or you've caught yourself in a predicament where you're scum who got a bit tongue-twisted and is hoping to not be called out on it. I really think you should just drop the issue in full before I end up voting you because I'm not at all buying what you're selling here.
WTF?!!!!!!!!!!
Vote: Soup
Soup's handling of joey is so hit-and-miss he could open a fair shooting gallery

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Don't be daft, if you have any sort of ability or information your post right there made that clear to every one, I am merely asking if you are joking or not. Even your response to Nabe doesn't clarify nor deny if you are being serious or not.
Piggu disgustingu

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Alternatively, why not let it play out: take some reads on who does and doesn't comment and then move from there? I don't see why this is a big deal. Especially since it's Gorf threatening to do the exact action Ryker did to make EE ragequit in Mario Party. I don't see why you're taking this so immediately seriously.
I'm literally crying over here

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Fanny asking the right questions, Dietz asking the wrong ones.

That's strange because right after you posted your #135 you kinda just dipped ... exactly at a time where a lot of discussion was happening and where it became very clear that RVS would not be a thing in this game. Since the game did get kicked off "proper" after that post of yours I'm curious why you were nowhere to be seen at the peak of our discussion regarding Gorf's claim and how soup and Joey reacted to it? It happened from the moment you stopped posting until the end of page 5 [on 40 ppp.] where we concluded that Gorf's claim is null. Where were you during that time?
If I were hoping for an immediate response to something I say, I wouldn't disappear for the next like 48 hours.
Vote: JDIetz

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
bad... and a little scummy. see: Inglorious's #222.

@ DtJ S2n DtJ S2n Inglorious elaborates on the problem with Jdietz in #222, which I didn't have the patience to do last night. I'd like you to weigh in on what you think of Jdietz after reading that.
This does not line up. ******* explanation in 222 consider JDietz's recent posts (at the time) which weren't all around then. So what WAS your issue with Dietz that evening? I might be missing something.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
this is not how I would have expected you to respond as town...

I was hoping that you would point out that I should commit to either one or the other so that I can't change my mind later when it's convenient for me. This is important for catching liars.

For some reason you are more concerned about whether my timing was "good" and whether what I said/the timing of what I said "helps" the town. (As opposed to figuring out whether I'm strategically trying to hurt the Town).

You're also using words like "mistake", "confused", "bad move" - very passive language that assumes I am Town - when you're interrogating my anti-town behavior.

vote: fand
safe for the last point this post is horrible

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ok gonna leave it at that. Top of page7 now, gonna go sleep. I'm spent. No questions right now.

JDietz is hella scummy. Justifying his actions with improbable motives to cloud his actual intentions is what it reads to me. Stew's point on page7 about him playing passively also applies.

More tomorrow.

Fandangox

Smash Lord
@ #HBC | ZoZo #HBC | ZoZo could you elaborate on your posts just now, most of them are just drive-by without any insight.

You vote Soup in 308 just saying his handling is hit-or-miss and then a few post later you vote jdietz and don't elaborate much either.

Who of the two (Soup and Jdietz) do you think is scummier? Do you think Soup should be a higher priority lynch and are you voting Jdietz instead cause there is already a wagon formed?

Tell me what you find scummy about these two and who do you think is more likely to be scum, if not both.

Top Bottom