• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Reaction Compilation

Tri_taga

Smash Cadet
Various reactions from the Nintendo Direct Mega Man reveal. Put them all together for your viewing fun :]

Hickory

Smash Cadet
Hahahaha, these are fantastic. Mega Man was a really great addition to the roster.

geno

Smash Apprentice
So, can i say with confidence that the general consensus is: "Buffalo Subway! I like you!" will now be our term for expressing SSB4 excitement?

Tri_taga

Smash Cadet
XD That whole monologue was freakin epic, he shouted "VICTORYYY" so loud the mic capped out xDD

Steelia

Smash Champion
That is amazing. For some reason, seeing so many over-the-top joyful reactions puts a smile on my face.

D

Deleted member

I am disappointed that the Skype chat I had didn't get recorded. Y'all should have seen my reaction to Mega Man's confirmation.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I had a ball watching these they're great. While I wouldn't have freaked out quite as much as some of these people I still would have had a bit of a freak out. I couldn't freak out however because I was watching it in a public place so I now live vicariously through these people lol.

ItBeVoltage

Smash Rookie
Who is the guy who did the bububuubublblubulubublulbublubluublublublululb!!!!!!?
That is the best reaction IMO
Actually that guy is from Youtube NightmareRH. He makes Runescape videos Being very vulgar are hillarious. Jagex is the company that created runescape, so it was all a fake :C. (Look it up if you want lol) I know all this From my former Runescape days.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I just lost it when that guy (Minute 3:15 of the video) went full ape-**** :laugh:

[Legend]

Smash Cadet
I don't know why but a few of those made me cringe a bit lol

I ruin things like this for myself when I feel like they are choreographed :sadeyes:

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, I know that feel

That's also because I myself am very much not excitable

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm not very excitable either. At most my eyes twitched and I thought "Awesome" in my head. Though I was expecting it, as soon as I saw the new challenger thing

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
****. I was gonna say you missed the best one but it got taken off YouTube. :(

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think this is the most that people will get excited in the new addition of a roster.

But hey, they freaking listening to the fans this time.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces

I honestly think this is the most that people will get excited in the new addition of a roster.

But hey, they freaking listening to the fans this time.

When has Sakurai NOT listened to the fans?

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Well, Mewtwo and Roy are prime examples.
To be fair, I don't think anybody was saying "please don't take out Roy and Mewtwo" PRIOR to the games release, or at least not that many people, since we didn't have any indication that he was going to at all.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
To be fair, I don't think anybody was saying "please don't take out Roy and Mewtwo" PRIOR to the games release, or at least not that many people, since we didn't have any indication that he was going to at all.
Nobody said that because nobody expected such great characters to be excluded from Brawl.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
True dat. Plus, you can't please all the fans anyways.
You can't please all the fans... But that doesn't mean that you had to piss half the fans about the removal of both Roy and Mewtwo.

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
You can't please all the fans... But that doesn't mean that you had to piss half the fans about the removal of both Roy and Mewtwo.
Yeah, although I wasn't a huge fan of either, I still liked playing them. Who knows, they may bring at least one of them back. Or both.

Back on topic though, Megaman? Yessss.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Yeah, although I wasn't a huge fan of either, I still liked playing them. Who knows, they may bring at least one of them back. Or both.

Back on topic though, Megaman? Yessss.
To be honest I want Mewtwo back much more than Roy, but I still do want Roy back. I'm happy that Megaman was able to make it as a character :grin:

thedonald

Smash Rookie
I was hoping for a montage of Megaman doing different things but his face staying the same. This is better.

Top Bottom