• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Zero Mafia/Newbie 21! Game Over. Mafia Wins!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Can you answer me without giving me attitude? You don't have to be all buttmad just because I think we should kill you. We're playing a game here.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Why the hell do you have to ask whether or not I'm reading the thread? Of course I'm reading it. That's how I'm posting anything slightly relevant!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Loli this seems a bit sudden from you; what was it that made you much rather want to lynch PJB than Badwolf? Are they not both being anti-town?
It wasn't really sudden. Yes both seem anti-town in their posts however I chose PJB instead because I really do not like his arrogance while playing.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Badwolf, you act like you've completely given up on the game, then you post something that shows that you haven't even read the last few pages, where Kary already addressed the flavor issue.

and Loli, you still haven't answered my question. What, specifically, do you find "anti-town" about me? All you've said is that I give you vibes.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
We need to be reasonable about this. PJB flipping town should have no meaning in regards to how we look at Badwolf [and vice versa]. Just because one flips town and thus was most likely genuine doesn't mean he was right. Everybody who suggests to lynch Badwolf toMorrow just because PJB might flip town is misleading / giving wrong information.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I guess Orb can by lynched but I think we should lynch one of PJB and Badwolf.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hmmm

@Badwolf: If we lynch Joker-B today, I'm not going to have to lynch you tomorrow, right?

You're going to help us catch scum etc.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori you seem confident here that one of BW/PJB will be scum, so could you explain what makes you think that? Are you sure there is scum between the two of them?
I am pretty confident in the BW scum. I have zero idea of who is scummate is though.

If BW or PJB flip town, we at least get one of these people out of here because the way they are both playing is really hindering town. They are constantly bickering and going no where with their arguments.

This is how I'm handling the situation
V:BW if he flips town, PJB is gone tomorrow
V:BW if he flips scum, look at people he had next to no interaction with.

Also,
I see PJB as more town, he was willing to claim and BW isn't despite being L-2.

:phone:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I am pretty confident in the BW scum. I have zero idea of who is scummate is though.

If BW or PJB flip town, we at least get one of these people out of here because the way they are both playing is really hindering town. They are constantly bickering and going no where with their arguments.

This is how I'm handling the situation
V:BW if he flips town, PJB is gone tomorrow
V:BW if he flips scum, look at people he had next to no interaction with.

Also,

"he was more willing to claim"

Scum have safe claims in most games. PJB was "willing to claim" because he thought it would save his skin if you read through his claim. How that isn't null to you confuses me.

BSP

Smash Legend
BW, if you were going to consider claiming, I think now would be the time to do it since you're L-1 and toDay ends in about 12 hours.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote Count VI:

LoliLovesRain [0]
Ori_bro [0]
BadWolf28738 [4] Kary, PrivateJoker-Brown, Ori_bro, Orboknown [L-1]
PrivateJoker-Brown [4] Badwolf, Gheb, -Masquerain-, [L-2]
-Masquerain- [0]
Orboknown [0]
BSP [0]
Kary [0]
Gheb_01 [0]

Not Voting: BSP, Loli

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to lynch!

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Also, I'm still extremely confused by everybody's thought process being

Joker is trying to hunt for players he thinks are scum, therefore we should lynch him for being anti-town

Badwolf refuses to read other players and hasn't done anything other than give OMGUS votes

Clearly these 2 people are equally worthy of your scorn?

Seriously, nobody has explained this. It baffles me, beyond belief. PLEASE EXPLAIN IT. Why am I an anti-town player for wanting to lynch my scum pick? What about me is anti-town? Explain yourselves.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
We need to be reasonable about this. PJB flipping town should have no meaning in regards to how we look at Badwolf [and vice versa]. Just because one flips town and thus was most likely genuine doesn't mean he was right. Everybody who suggests to lynch Badwolf toMorrow just because PJB might flip town is misleading / giving wrong information.

I completely agree with this.

V/la due to final prep for family arriving today/work.
Vote:badwolf
I know you're going to be V/la and all that but when you do come back why did you vote for Badwolf putting him at L-1? It just seems weird that you wouldn't say anything as to why you did that knowing you'll be v/la?

Also,

I know they already told you about the whole safe claiming and such. Did you ever think maybe BW has a PR? This was my first assumption when I noticed he didn't want to claim seeing as how scum usually have safe claims where I don't believe PRs do. Correct me if i'm wrong but there shouldn't be a reason for town to have a safe claim lol

lol, why do me and badwolf have the same number of votes, but he's L-1 and I'm L-2? :awesome:
You don't have the same number of votes. Soup just didn't take mine out seeing as how i unvoted for you because I didn't want you to be at L-1 so someone could hammer.

Also, wrt why i would want to lynch you over badwolf. You seem like someone who if you have something in your head then nothing is going to change your mind because you MUST be right. That's just what I'm getting from your posts. What if BW dies and turns out to have a PR? It's not so much anti-town for you to want to lynch your scum pick as it is for you to have to be right and not listen to reason...

At this moment i'm thinking maybe BW has a pr it's just what i'm getting when I read his posts.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Except that I do listen to reason, and nobody has actually told me anything they actually think is wrong with my play.

The only person who has actually told me any specifics about why he doesn't like my play is Masque, and he's like the least diplomatic person ever. You and Gheb basically just said "lol, joker is bad. vote: joker".

You guys keep saying "we should lynch joker because he will never change his play". But you haven't actually said why you don't like my play, or why it's wrong. I'm a newbie who is supposed to be learning, and the only person who has actually explained himself to me, told me he can't wait for me to join a non newbie game so I can get my **** wrecked. Nice.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Also, I'm still extremely confused by everybody's thought process being

Joker is trying to hunt for players he thinks are scum, therefore we should lynch him for being anti-town

Badwolf refuses to read other players and hasn't done anything other than give OMGUS votes

Clearly these 2 people are equally worthy of your scorn?
I can agree with this to some extent. However, your explanations on how BW is scummy are unimpressive and you never budged from it even when there *was* time. The accusations of tunneling and other things I mentioned still stand.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Except that I've made attempts to read other players in the game, and Badwolf is the only one who looks convincingly scummy to me? I fail to see what I did wrong. you guys say I'm being stubborn and refusing to turn my attention away from Badwolf, but that's only because I actually looked around already. Badwolf outright refuses to give reads. Why am I the bad guy?

BSP

Smash Legend
If we're going to lynch BW or PJB toDay, I still stand by my initial opinion of lynching BW for toDay.

After looking at their posts, I like PJB's responses to pressure more than BW's who seems to have pretty much given up at this point. If it's one or the other, I'm sticking with BW for the top lynch pick toDay.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If we're going to lynch BW or PJB toDay, I still stand by my initial opinion of lynching BW for toDay.

After looking at their posts, I like PJB's responses to pressure more than BW's who seems to have pretty much given up at this point. If it's one or the other, I'm sticking with BW for the top lynch pick toDay.
That's fine. As long as you know where your head is and where your reads are you should do what you think is right and BW is not a bad lynch.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I'm not blaming anyone, I'm saying I did the best I could with my reads with what I had. Before people started ganging up on me for pushing Badwolf, half the people in this game hadn't posted outside of RVS. My reads aren't full of a ****load of detail, because there aren't any details for me to post about. If you see something I don't, then please share. Apparently everybody else knows how to play better than me, and trying to lynch scum is apparently a nono. So yea, I guess I brought this on myself :glare:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
BSP you are the deciding vote. If you want to stand by your initial lynching of BW then vote.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Actually, as Loli stated, I'm not at L-1. Her vote isn't supposed to be on me, Soup forgot to remove it when she Unvoted. I almost completely forgot about that.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
unvote

Vote: Badwolf

Joker better get his head in the game tomorrow.

BadWolf you had your chance to put out some reads and you just didn't. You're playing so anti-town at this point that not lynching you is honestly stupid.

Joker is probably scum on Badwolf town flip. BadWolf didn't give us anything for BadWolf scum flip (which is why I'm starting to think that he's scum), so I'm gonna have to re-read.

Top Bottom