• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
whilst I like your idea tim, I dont think it beats corpses EXTENSIVE calculations (half a days worth)

clearly, he has important things to do with his time.

also is there anyone who lives near the venue that would be able to look after my car for 3 days?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah bring your equipment if you can toki. We'll need all the wiis and tvs we can get xD.

So I'm still deciding on how I'ma bring 3 tvs to the venue... hmm

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
whilst I like your idea tim, I dont think it beats corpses EXTENSIVE calculations (half a days worth)

clearly, he has important things to do with his time.

also is there anyone who lives near the venue that would be able to look after my car for 3 days?
Yes, I have a car park which is never used.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'm not sure you understand daylight savings zxv, we don't actually manipulate the sun lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So like...... should i bring my Wii for Robocop? its like all pimped up and stuff....
I urge everyone, even those flying from out of state, to supply Wiis/Cubes, copies of Melee and Brawl. More often than not, we end up with more TVs than gaming setups.

The goal is for a surplus of setups!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah so given that I'll be driving around with OoC'ers, I'll probs only have room for the 1 tv, but I should have my wii, possbily teds wii, and maybe 1 or 2 more wii's if canberra want to supply them.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm going to leave it open to interpretation, but there is a synopsis for the artwork:

It is the Sunday night after the tournament and Mewtwo has been caught and captured by an undercover bandwagon of heroes, conducting a money-laundering offense, using both his winnings and his sponsorship money. It was a deal he brokered with Wolf, who acts as both his security guard and advisor. Snake the heroic justicar, ambushes the private bar lodged high up in CQ's luxe Blue Diamond and sets the scene for the standoff against Wolf. He intends on claiming the money Mewtwo siphoned from the Australian Community and put it back into community hands. The girls Mewtwo had hired for his entertainment are taken aback by the confrontation and are desperate for an immediate exit strategy to save face. Peach appears to have already gone a bit too far.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
imo, in the poster, whoever is on the left holding a gun should arguably be replaced by the Master Hand doing his finger cannon thing. lol

Though it wouldn't have fit the scenario very well at all... still looked pretty amazing in my mind.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I have a question somewhat related to Robocop!

Since all the money is being paid upfront in one lump sum for all smash events, I take it that registrations for each event will be arranged before each event happens? Or will people register for everything they want to play in as they enter the Smash venue?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an important reminder to everyone attending Robocop, please pre-register and pay for the event in advance using this link: http://www.couchwarriors.org/bam/register.php

The Smash pre-registration is currently very low, so I'll be constantly reminding everyone to pre-register through CW; this is important for the event's stability.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
So like, I've figured out what I would do if I was to come and stuff. It's only a matter of funding now. If I come
I'd be bringing my girl so accomodation etc gets a little more complicated.

Anyway yeah highly possible I could be comming now. Just need to organize it quick lol.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Okay somebody stole my melee controller from FL tournament -.- the one I used for Apex and beat Hbox last weekend with, is now gone. Unless someone is willing to give me or sell me a really good melee controller I don't really wanna play melee anymore (at least not outside of tourney) I'd get too depressed -.- not joking sadly.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Okay somebody stole my melee controller from FL tournament -.- the one I used for Apex and beat Hbox last weekend with, is now gone. Unless someone is willing to give me or sell me a really good melee controller I don't really wanna play melee anymore (at least not outside of tourney) I'd get too depressed -.- not joking sadly.
depends on your definition of good, people have their own opinions of what they prefer with a controller, or just give the flight to mango/ss, id be happy if they came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom