• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I'll team with you, Shaya. We'll just have fun with it. Double MK lol. Lots of alcohol in my hotel room, yuss? I promised we'd get drunk at Thriller and it didn't happen. Come drink and toke up with Vermy. <3
<3 Shaya, if you come I'll get to drink with you like I planned at Thriller =)

I'm bringing a bottle of Bailey's btw =D

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Err, yeah Shaya I didn't realise you had it that rough, so don't take what I said that seriously last night. <3

Come to RC, I'll give you 800mgs of Tramadol or something.

It's a controller, sheeeeeeesh.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Luke, I think anyone that knows M2K outside of SWF would have called it too, but I was still taken aback by the extremities Shaya went through. We all sort of knew M2K could only be handled in smaller doses than a week-long host, which is why I tried to encourage more people to share the housing responsibilities. That in itself proved extremely difficult though.

JP - If you end up making it to Melbourne, I'll get your health back up to speed. You know I rock in the lifestyle stakes. Plus, it'll be your opportunity to hang out with the San Diegans.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So... M2K is a douche?
More like socially inadequate. I don't doubt he has good intentions, he just freaks out in social situations and can't get his feelings across properly, if what I've heard about him having Asperger's is true.

lol poor shaya, but I totally called it.
What's this, ATYEO showing SHAYA sympathy? The world is ending.

kupo

Smash Lord
Professional G4mer 4 lyfe yo

Play another game m2k. Least you can leave your cpu at home if you play sc2/quake live.

LOL!

inb4 infractionzbahahahahaha

Edit in response to below:

Never liked him to begin with :)

Zero

Smash Hero
Hotdog I'll take you up for $5?

I want to get as many friendlies/MMs as possible, and have them all recorded. Challenges open!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
More like socially inadequate. I don't doubt he has good intentions, he just freaks out in social situations and can't get his feelings across properly, if what I've heard about him having Asperger's is true.
I'm not sure if Asperger's completely justifies what Shaya went through though , I know a couple of people who have Asperger's and they are socially awkward but not to the extremity that Shaya has described. It may just be that he has a more extreme case then them though =/

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Or it could be Shaya just over stressing like he usually does...

Either way Shaya, come to RC and I'll shout you a couple of drinks or something and if you don't drink... I'll shout you something.

Edit: @Grim, I don't play Melee anyways lol, I keep meaning to practice it... but never really got around to it... same with Brawl but I'm going to try get good at Melee one day... Maybe. >_>

I'll try my hardest to beat you though =P

swordsaint

Smash Master
I'll be in the city (southern cross) presumably by about 3pm tomorrow.

does anybody want to chill/hang out/play smash with me for a couple of hours?

Sirias

Smash Champion
If you do come down, Shaya, I'll team with you, yer bra, yerrr...
Carry me kthx. <3

Sounds like a rough week, I think it's more like he's a kid than anything, it's not like I'd hold it against him or judge him because of what he did to you.
Nonetheless, at least now we know to either:
1 - Not invite M2K over again or
2 - Not have him stay with 1 person for more than 2 days

I can't say anything but from what I've have just HEARD... He's someone I don't want to be around. But, meh, Zac was someone I never thought I'd marry (lolol), and I did, never know.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll be in the city (southern cross) presumably by about 3pm tomorrow.

does anybody want to chill/hang out/play smash with me for a couple of hours?
I just found WA's Melbourne thread in the Woxy Woom, they're in the city haning during the day, the DORFs are in town too, not sure what they are up to, M2K will be in the city with the WA guys in the city too and there might be an N2C meet tomorrow evening.
****S GETTING TOO ****ING BUSY

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Additional information regarding pools:

- Players have the option of using the 1221 rule or Random Stage selection with 1 stage strike each. If there is no mutual agreeance, the rules default to the 1221 rule.

If the legal stages are set to 6, then the remaining 2 stages is what you'll play on. If the legal list is 5 stages, then you have to repeat the 1221 process in the 2nd game.

Splice

Smash Hero
Hotdog ill $5 MM you but we're already playing in pools. It's up to you.

E: Thankyou Cao ^_^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I have run off 20 A3's of the RC poster and 2 A2's for special use. I'll be selling the A3's at $10 a pop for people to sign! The image quality is amazing.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Edit: @Grim, I don't play Melee anyways lol, I keep meaning to practice it... but never really got around to it... same with Brawl but I'm going to try get good at Melee one day... Maybe. >_>

I'll try my hardest to beat you though =P
If you aren't really that serious about Melee... any chance of us being able to do a low tier Pichu v Kirby match? :D
Sorry, I'm obsessed with Pichu at the moment...

Zero

Smash Hero
I have run off 20 A3's of the RC poster and 2 A2's for special use. I'll be selling the A3's at $10 a pop for people to sign! The image quality is amazing.
omgggg

Is there any waiting list for this? Or is it first in get served?

@the article: Nice to see traditional fighter bias, as usual.

"Even the more casual end of fighting games will be taken seriously at this event"

also who wrote this article? M2K isn't here just for Melee.

what a ****ing joke

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
You can have him...
Wow, I never thought I'd be saying this but I actually feel sorry for you dude.

Or it could be Shaya just over stressing like he usually does...
I'm thinking this could be the case to a certain extent, but clearly M2K isn't exactly would you'd call 'normal'. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing depends on who you are.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
omgggg

Is there any waiting list for this? Or is it first in get served?

@the article: Nice to see traditional fighter bias, as usual.

"Even the more casual end of fighting games will be taken seriously at this event"

also who wrote this article? M2K isn't here just for Melee.

what a ****ing joke
The lesson here is to NEVER TRUST THE MEDIA (Unless you can work the bias to your own adv.)

As for posters, first come first served! I'm salivating at the quality...

Zero

Smash Hero
Could I pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase reserve one? I'll pay $15! guh

I know it wouldn't be fair for me to reserve one, but it's an expression of how much I want one! I hope I can get one...

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Dekar is giving such a good deal, that anyone who buys a poster from him might as well be robbing him.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oates says the best way to house m2k is to be strict.

basically get yourself into this mindset "m2k we're doing it this way, dont like it? too ****ing bad."

"but can I..."

"no"

"but just let me..."

"no"

you get the idea.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
luke fuken call me already fuuuuu. like right now.

not sure if you tried yesterday but I made sure to be up at 4:30ish. :S

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I already ****ing tried god**** it.

get a mobile.

anyways yeah, they are sold out of 4 person rooms, cause apprently the room we got cant have 4 people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom