• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Robocop (Congratulations to M2K/Hall/CAO/Tedeth and many more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirias

Smash Champion
You're a top player, bru, Ryan.
I don't WANT to team with Zac, but because I basically promised him i would by him saying he would only go down to Melbourne if I said yes I'd team with him and I said yes and so he did buy tickets... Mmmmmm... Unfortunate.

Sure thing bra, SD.
Need shoes.
But I don't have much money, spending too much on alcohol and clubbing up here, gg mang. =/
So they can't be OMG shoes, lmao.
SIGH.

Michael, I'm going to give you my debit card when we go back to Brisbane.
Because I only see you once, maybe twice a week, I'll only have once, maybe twice a week to spend it, PLUS you'll have it so you'll be able to tell me yes or no.
Kool.
Yes.

tedeth

Smash Master
luke post:

yeah, you guys shouldn't pay for anything for m2k, stop him from being a leach hey? hows he going to ever learn if we let him come over here with no money and get us to pay for everything for him.

also we as a community should force him to team with the highest donater (seadorf) as was the original agreement.
cant just go back on your word and ****.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
im gonna be rockclimbing for 11am with a bunch of mates, if anyone wants to join. its in the city, so its a stones throw away from everything.

rangaDORF

Smash Cadet
2 hours practice against m2k don't feel like playing smash bros anymore hey lol. I was expecting the **** but it's a different feeling when u experience it. I didn't know mk could b playd that fast... He was a little rude I have to admit. Didn't thank me for dinner or the contribution towards his flight. This is seadorf btw

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
So I have a spare AFL grand final ticket for Saturday $235. Davie wanna go? <3

but yeah seriously if anyone wants I'll happily take them.

Edit: just read, I need a melée partner now! Cao team with me and I'll take you to grand finalssss

Edit2: that's AFL and Melee grand finals.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Ricky continues to impress!

Yeah leish I know what you mean D:, so draining.....

@scrubs: riewoldt is a champ a proper captain, I could never see Nick Maxwell as a proper captain, he's to gimpy =/

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Heh, I fell asleep on the bus today. xD Mostly because my parents were gay and woke me up 2 hours before i even had to leave for work >.>

Anyway, just a question regarding the setep for the tvs and consoles. Can I just bring my stuff in around lunchtime and drop it off in the room we're holding the tournament? I'd rather not carry a heavy bag containing my wii and cube around the city all day ;(

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So I have a spare AFL grand final ticket for Saturday $235. Davie wanna go? <3

but yeah seriously if anyone wants I'll happily take them.

Edit: just read, I need a melée partner now! Cao team with me and I'll take you to grand finalssss

Edit2: that's AFL and Melee grand finals.
I'd love to team with Ryan. <3 You down? Also, are ZXV and I teammates for Brawl? We got potential with our double peach crazyness.

If it was any other year with no clashes, I'd love to go to the GF with you, but you know I'm tied down to Robocop! Wub wub wub.

2 hours practice against m2k don't feel like playing smash bros anymore hey lol. I was expecting the **** but it's a different feeling when u experience it. I didn't know mk could b playd that fast... He was a little rude I have to admit. Didn't thank me for dinner or the contribution towards his flight. This is seadorf btw
I'm sorry your experience was the way it was, I should have given you a better heads up if I could. Anyhow, you should hang out with us more and get madt drunk at some point -- you guys seem like awesome dedicated beer buddies, <3 i want some of that before you guys head back!

-----

In other news, I have some involvement in managing the Nintendo Experience Brawl tournament this Friday, in terms of deciding the rulesets and supplying some equipment for the event. Can those who are joining me for dodgeball and the EB Brawl tourney please bring controllers they'd like to have shared amongst the 3 units inside EB? I also need 3 Wiis and Brawl setups so that we have all of the unlockables. After the event is complete, we can go straight to CQ afterwards and shift the setups there, so it'd be convenient in any case, since I have to do a live setup and venue test at CQ (which everyone is invited to) between 6-9pm on Friday night (which will push back dinner times).

In short! Friday's EB Brawl tourney = please bring Wiis/Brawl setups with all unlockables!

Please bring controllers you'd like to offer for general public use during the tournament.

Rules: 1v1/FFA depending on time, no items (except for possibly the first rounds on low), neutral 5 stages, 6 minute time limit.

Prizes to be offered by Nintendo.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yes. I'm also asking people to bring spare controllers to the tournament, and I need Wii/Brawl setups too. Otherwise we will have to default back to the original starter characters.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'd bring my wii, but it has to be booted up with homebrew. And yeah, that might look bad if im taking it to an nintendo expo. lul

I can suply a spare GC control though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom