• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
err...right! What does this have to do with me? lol.
Who says Shaya will win teams? ;)

btw I will be providing cake and drinks and stuff....all you lot have to do is come to the tournament. That's all I ever wanted <3

what does it have to do with you? because your responsable for the scene being full of love and cool and not caring about money ;)

nobody said shaya will win teams. (despite being one of the best marths in the world (argubly) he is still pretty **** house in teams imo)

haha, I'm spreading my influence to the world!

also ted if djb cant fund you, ant should be able to with the money he wins from going on a national tv quiz show with his specialty topic being "dragonball z, specifically the cell saga"

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
knowing how to beat tibs isnt really helping much, I could unplug his controller and win.

there I know how to win I must be awesome.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Marth isn't fun to verse, My Peach, Fox and Falco are Disadvantaged and Marth dittos are wierd to play, haha. Don't really use anyone else for tourney so yeah, haha. Maybe Pika If I decide to... Samus, Link and Zelda Still need training before they make it out of Low tier...

But anyway I digress, point is my Main 4 leave the Marth match to be annoying, haha

Toby.

Smash Master
Tibs : :(

no gma this time, just heaps of assigments.

luke: YOU need to get out more. If i only played for the money I wouldn't use pokemon trainer. But you're pretty awesome so I'll let it slide this time.

:)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
TOBY! you doubt me, thinking that I would doubt you (ahh I've been watching too much anime)

do you not remember my undying loyalty to the pokemon master!

T.REX

Smash Apprentice
just to clear up any misconception.
the name 't-rex' comes from my full name,
T-- ------rex.

I bet you cant guess it!

(anyone who knows isint allowed to play!)

tibs7

Smash Champion
No one elses marf knows how to spam forward smash liek i dooz.

Or knows how to beat tibs.
tbh stage **** is my john, if we started on smashville instead of bf,things woulda been interesting.
knowing how to beat me is just using my bananas against me effectively, super effectively (just for all you pokefans out there). and then use nair and fair and gtoss -> dancing blade/fsmash/dsmash......

_X_

Smash Lord
to bring up a fairly old meme....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEI!!!!!!
it begins again.

Shaya. You must attend. I need more Marf practice. And bring Broby! <3
AHAHAHA

DEVIL!!

It's actually Jei's Birthday!!

Vermy is funny. He is also aware.

@ Jei, A' going away party? Where's he going?

@ Sydney guys: Thanks for posting in the thread and giving opinions and such, I think it's a big step towards a better National community :)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
This should be an interesting tourney... Lots of people coming ^^, and watch out everyone... I've improved my game, and hoping to kick some *** next tourney ; 3 (hopefully ha-ha)

Anyways I just realised that the Royal Melbourne Show is very soon, between the 17th and 27th of September... I was wondering if anyone wanted to go as a group, maybe before the tourney. Just a suggestion, but it'd be great fun! And I’m sure the weather should be awesome by then =O

Oh and apparently its Jeis birthday, so

Happy Birthday Jei! =D

sorry if im late ^_^;

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hellz yeah for the show, i usually go every year anyway

man i better go to school lol

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
*Notices Luke is coming to Stigma* Teach me Luigi? =D Specifically this 'walking' concept, I find it hard after playing Sonic.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Hmm I made a thread about the Melbourne show in the sub fourm, so I guess continue discussing further plans there =)

I need someone to teach me snake ;_;

Vermy

Smash Champion
I can teach you some of Snake. (S is snake, O is opponent, __ is the stage.)

S______________________O

use grenades.

S__O___________________

use ftilt.

SO______________________

use dthrow.

O S______________________

spam mortars at different charge levels.

S______________________O <---(110%)

use utilt.

tibs7

Smash Champion
bahaha vermy knows.

last one could have been S_________________ ............ O <--(100%)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
tbh stage **** is my john, if we started on smashville instead of bf,things woulda been interesting.
knowing how to beat me is just using my bananas against me effectively, super effectively (just for all you pokefans out there). and then use nair and fair and gtoss -> dancing blade/fsmash/dsmash......
I ****ed up a lot in catching nanas when we played on smashville though...
other than that, yeah, woulda been more interesting...

However I would have won my counterpick, then banned FD, then what stage would you have picked? :dizzy:

But actually knowing how to use bananas IS SUPER AFTERCTIVE

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thanks! All the Brawl characters hold limited appeal for me style wise except for like, Peach and possibly Flaco. And Peach sux, so... <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol you should know what ill pick if you ban fd. yeah next time i will go with yoshi's.

stuffed up catching nanas 'cause the pressure! the pressure of tibs! are you coming down or not.

caos peach doesnt suck! just against snake. just know this, when you're holding a turnip and you block the first part of ftilt you will be able to throw the turnip at snake before he gets to do the second hit. and yeah if they do a jab first they will normally cancel it to ftilt so in that little time you should be able to grab or something i will coach you dw =)

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Someone teach me Flaco
To follow from Vermys description of Snake...

(F is Falco, O is opponent, __ is the stage.)

F______________________O

use Lasers.

F_____O________________

use Phantasm.

FO______________________

use dthrow.

O F______________________

Use Spike.

F______________________O <---(110%)

Try to Land basically any Smash to kill. Dtilt, Utilt, Uair and Bair are pretty good to.

Thanks! All the Brawl characters hold limited appeal for me style wise except for like, Peach and possibly Flaco. And Peach sux, so... <3
Peach doesn't Suck you Traitor!

...Who am I trying to kid here, lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
*Notices Luke is coming to Stigma* Teach me Luigi? =D Specifically this 'walking' concept, I find it hard after playing Sonic.
sure dude, I'll show you what I know (which admittedly isnt a whole lot...)

I havnt worked on my weeg in ages and havnt really done anything good with him except almost beating teds wolf this one time, and winning doubles (****** without losing a single set would be more accurate) by teaming up with this mad mario player from Canberra.

mario brothers 4 lyfe!

but yeah I'll help out where I can.

also vermy pretty much has it right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom