• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Roy vs DK? DK gets pounded royally.
KO you want to give me money that badly?
Wallbombs...just drop and backair or some thing you sooks. If they win that way just punch their bridge of nose...or call me to do it for you.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
*Chk* YEHS special treatment cos I'm in the SBR ^_^. Thanks for fiddling with the rules Cao.

Roy vs DK is unfair for DK unless the DK is Captain Jack. Then it's unfair for Roy.

I've asked CATS to see if it might be possible to house me and Niven for the tournament, but he hasn't replied yet. It's the same deal as every time I come over there - last resort I can stay with my Aunt in East Ringwood, but I can't smash at my Aunt's unless people come to me. I would much prefer to stay with a smasher, and this time since I have company I'll need room for 2.

Btw, Sloth, who are you teaming with?

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I'm currently asking my Melbourne friends about staying with them for awhile and getting them to be my personal taxi lol, something tells me that won't fly with them lol.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I'm still teaming with Freddo unless any plans have been changed.
I guess I'll be looking at freddo/gloth in terms of housing.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
lol mark might have ditched me for teams ryan if you want a kirby in your team >.<
anywayz, sloth and jaz been talking and we reckon there should be a drunken crew battle.
So yeah, like a 5v5 drunk crew battle that must be taped! we'll make it look completely pro

ofcourse sloth and I are already in it, so if anyone is interested...

jazblack009

Smash Ace
they don't have to host 10 smashed smashers for the night, maybe share it with someone for 5... i dunno, anyway this was just an idea, although sloth and i will be dissapointed if it doesn't happen

any chance of vsing you Boozer at CoA Mr caotic or do i have to pay for that aswell

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Hey dudes. I'm not sure what my situation is at the moment. I know Sloth is interested in staying at a few places during his stay. He'll have to since there's no drinking at my house lol. But yeah, I'm definitely taking in Sloth for at least one night (2/3 if he wants) to get some sober team practise happening. I'm only housing people for nights pretty much so they have a place to sleep. I hope you guys aren't getting too worried though, you WILL have a place to stay even if it means last minute cramming all of you into a cheap motel lol.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
freddo ftw and cheap hotels ftw!
sloth seems to have a good idea
usually i stay at gloths when i go down... gloth do you still love me buddy or should i get a reciept for me <3 gloth shirt?
i think i'll sl*t it to and sleep around the whole scene XD i know forblaze was looking to house at least one person perhaps for a night fblaze what do you say?
i'm gonna go check flights now, try stay as long as i can

edit: "perhaps for a night fblaze what do you say?"
take it out of context >.<

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Sure, Jaz, and I mean that in any and every context you can come up with xD. /smash gayness.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
If everyone donates their butt pockets on all their pants they bring to CoA, we can make a tent where we can host the whole tournament... Sleep wise

If not, I'll just sleep on Sloth's shoulders... Maybe Jaz's, Yeahz

Sloth

Smash Ace
It would be just such a fun thing to do if possible. A drunken crew battle.
I will appreciate staying with you Freddo for a couple of days. Will be good practice :)
I am thinking.. a few days leading up to the tournament I can stay with you. So we can warm up, get our team skill on.

And then after tourney see if I can stay with Gloth, for more of the drunken-side of smash.

But in the end, I will have to try not to be over-picky, as there are a lot of people who will need places to stay.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ryan, if by some random chance Anf does not cut it to the point even mere love can't make up for direness, I'll team with you. I'll let you know when I come back

Vegas was ****

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Cheap motels?
Smash gayness?
Sleeping around?
Rainbow flags?

I leave for one day to keep an eye on a Wii forum over the American launch and *BAM* haha.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Yes *points to profile*

Say you guys. Are you still looking for help in the media department of this tournament? Because I could talk to my small production group and see if they want to lend a hand if needed.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Sweet Dohei. Make sure you check back for details.

LemonManX, any extra equipment would be a bonus. Cao will be recording the official tourney matches with his own gear though. I know I'll have my own stuff there too, Snakebite as well, and probably Gloth with his own gear. There should be heaps of media to go around.

As for the venue, I was just recently knocked back after checking out a local high school. There are more options though, just gotta keep trying.

Catch.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Radical freddo I shall see what equipment I can snag. Sounds like there'll be a load of media from this tournament. Which makes me a very happy man.

Ah thats too bad about the venue, well keep at it... we've still got plenty of time, best of luck to you man.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
= Commenting.
What's this about OH Canadaaaa eh? Do more Canadans need to lose to me...like they did in the second meeting with me in OC2 crews LOL I got owned :D.
I'm looking forward to this now guys, and I'm glad you've managed to pull together and organise it without much direct involvement from Cao and myself.
Let's play some smash soon :)

LemonManX

Smash Lord
*agrees with Cronos*
Must... play... Smash... soon...
*hand shaking*
I discussed it with my production group and it seems they are doing a short film for a film festival. So I shall try and borrow and film stuff for the hell of it on my own lol, I don't need THEIR assistance.

Need Smash soon.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
= Commenting.
What's this about OH Canadaaaa eh? Do more Canadans need to lose to me...like they did in the second meeting with me in OC2 crews LOL I got owned :D.
I'm looking forward to this now guys, and I'm glad you've managed to pull together and organise it without much direct involvement from Cao and myself.
Let's play some smash soon :)
Smash sounds good shaz, but with exams come and gone, no-one's yet been willing and able to host some smash. I would but geelong suck's as a meet spot, etc. So some one host please?

On a Tourney Side, I'm still after a tag Partner and would like one soon, is there anyone who still need's one?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Guaranteed to have one when I return. I go expensive on these things, so having people trying to find a venue for us for cheaps will help in more ways than one.

Backup plan is Kingston AC or my place.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
On a Tourney Side, I'm still after a tag Partner and would like one soon, is there anyone who still need's one?
How about me, I still need a partner and a wombat is as good as any other aussie smasher if not better. Plus I need your email address Mikule so I can spam you :chuckle:.

As for TV, Wii/Cube and housing I can help. I have a spare room with a queen sized bed plus a trundle so thats three people I might be able to take in (I still live at home so I'll need my folks permission as it is their house).

Also befor I forget there is a venue on Boundry Rd that can host a tournament but it looks expensive, I'll look into it asap.

Top Bottom