• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

King Kong

Smash Lord
QLD vs VIC vs NSW will go ahead, except it will be an all-Ward affair. interrrrrrresting
Actually, talk\ed to peeps at weork today. I'll prolly be there, going to book tickets on tuesday most likely. Wont be staying long, i checked out some studetn flight thingys and i can get a hostel for like $30 a night so that might be my plan.

Freddo, how is housing looking?

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
YAAAAY! You won't regret coming, promise ;)

oh, and I'm trying to book hostels for under $20 a night for 6-8 people

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have bad news everyone >_>. Turns out I'm not attending though I really want to. Sorry niven you need a new partner.

It was either this or FCX and I could go to both..well I though I was but I want enough money to be comfy in college so I am only going to one and while I would love to hang out with everyone there and go to australia...I reallllyy want to go to fcx >_>.

Sorry everyone.

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
I have bad news everyone >_>. Turns out I'm not attending though I really want to. Sorry niven you need a new partner.

It was either this or FCX and I could go to both..well I though I was but I want enough money to be comfy in college so I am only going to one and while I would love to hang out with everyone there and go to australia...I reallllyy want to go to fcx >_>.

Sorry everyone.
;_; Bummer, sorry to hear that. =(

Once again, Niven gets screwed for teams! Any takers? <_<

Jaz

Smash Ace
I'm with mark, soz Niv... but if mark can't go we'll definetly team up!

don't worry about it hylian, oz is a long way to come, enjoy fcx,

KK that is awesome news! can't wait to see ya there

Strider69

Smash Cadet
Dun be a john, posting just after the last monthly. I've improved! I'm so exited that I can actually play competitively against most people and not just get brushed aside. Well as long as the pros don't choose their mains. But my game has really improved and I think I've done well for the short time I've been playing. So I hope to have some good games with you guys. Happy Smashing! :)
Edit: Oh yea almost forgot, look out for our crew, Vengeance!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
KK housing is still on for you, Sloth and Syke if you guys come. I know you and Sloth are both coming...what about Syke? Is he coming? Major gayness if he isn't.

P.S. Mikul, I don;t understand why you're paying $35 to Ken to learn stuff you can figure out yourself. Get a life mate. Go buy something for your mum.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Josh, get hostelled with us - we're planning to rent out a dorm for 8 people in st.kilda it'll be stacks of fun close to the city

Divine_Crono

Smash Cadet
YEHS! Sounds sexy.

I'll be there, 'course. Since this sounds like it'll be the last of the last, I guess I'll actually put in some work for it, eh?

Also, I'd be interested in this hostel thing. :D

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Ken do you need more money? If it's not too much trouble, i'd like to pay for some training to help my game out, and i'll pay 35$ which should cover the conversion rate too. Is this ok by you?
sound's good~

do you want a money match for $35? or are you just going to pay me $35 to help you out with your game?

I suppose either is fine.

Edit: Freddo, $35 is to help fund my trip to australia, it's kind of a donation. I mean I am flying all the way to australia from the US and it did cost me $1250. Also this is probably the only time I'm going to be in Australia so might as well make it worth it
and I am..... Ken :) not that it makes much of a difference

King Kong

Smash Lord
Josh, get hostelled with us - we're planning to rent out a dorm for 8 people in st.kilda it'll be stacks of fun close to the city
Sounds good, i will hopefully book my tickets on wednesday then i'll have an idea of my budget. I'll try to catch you on MS N to have a quick talk. \

peace out

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Ken - you know what you're right...I don't feel it's a rip-off to take peoples money in order to teach them how to improve game anymore :) Therefore as a special mates-rate offer to you I will help improve your game for a special introductory price of $25 AUS. What a generous guy!

xeno

Smash Ace
Ken, How much does $35 pay for? A 4 stock match with suggestions afterwards? 30 minutes of practicing DI? Mindgames 101 for 10 minutes?

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Here is my tentative plans for the trip:
http://channel64.proboards107.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=ssbm&thread=1179835144&page=1

Also is the hostel thing planned yet?
I will help out if I can in finding the place/whatever.
Otherwise I am wanting to be in on the Friday nigth before the tourny!
Also!
Looking for someone/s to join me in the trip to Melbounre.
$50 one-way, cheaper than flying.
And my cars just been fixe dup so its nice and smooth and comfortable.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Take the Hume Highway out of Sydney if you want to save several hours. Passing Wollongong is bad lol

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yeah Wollongong route is ****. Hume Highway FTW.
If u take wollongong route there's too many traffic lights all the way and the speed isn't reasonably fast enuf for u to get thru syd.

ATM I'm still working on flight plans and seeing how it works with work. Prolly will stay at hostel oslo :p

Jaz

Smash Ace
Ok everyone heres how it stands

I'm doing my best to organise the hostel plans and we have hostel Oslo who have agreed to take us 8 people for 3 nights (friday night till the sunday night) $18 a night

I will be booking all the rooms we need on THURSDAY which leave people one day (tomorrow) to figure out what dates they'll be here and if they're doing this hostel idea, out of staters will have priority over melbourners because they have travelled,

those people included in that booking were

Jaz
Cactar
Berimbau
Kulla
Xeno
Buzid
Pmd
Cao

numbers have since increased, sloth and King Kong have mentioned they want in, syke has confirmed and another sydney person + niven want in

so i'll be booking 12 beds

so the following people are CONFIRMED for the following dates:

7th OF JUNE THURSDAY: (4)
Jaz
Niven
Buzid
Pmd
Xeno

8TH OF JUNE FRIDAY: (12)
Jaz
Niven
Buzid
Pmd
Cactar
Berimbau
Kulla
Xeno
Cao
Sloth
King Kong
DJ cats
Syke(?)
dedu(?)

9TH OF JUNE SATURDAY: (12)
Jaz
Niven
Buzid
Pmd
Cactar
Berimbau
Kulla
Xeno
Cao
Sloth
King Kong
DJ cats
Syke(?)
dedu(?)

10TH OF JUNE SUNDAY: (11)
Jaz
Niven
Buzid
Pmd
Cactar
Berimbau
Kulla
Xeno
Cao
King Kong
DJ cats
Syke(?)
dedu(?)

11TH OF JUNE MONDAY:
everyone will be expected to leave then, i'll have more details on that on thursday on what time we'll have to be out and such.

so far i will be booking 3 rooms with 4 beds as close as i can get them to each other, if i get 12 beds at all

now the people ?'d are people who havn't booked there flights therefore not confirmed, i don't want someone pulling out on us and we paying too much, if that becomes the case then we'll look for some melbourners to fill the beds with they're generosity.

-Jaz

Ark(angel)

Smash Cadet
Well this time im coming, and i wanna get beaten and get better. Lotta pros coming i wanna get much better. Who knows, maybe il hit the top 20 (vic) wit some help, cant wait!

P.S did i mention i wanna get better?

Dedu

Smash Lord
With Fweddo? Lol just found one typo here by syke. :p

Jaz sign me up as confirmed!

Sloth

Smash Ace
Fweddo ain't a typo, its the way to express feelings of love towards him.

I quite like Sykes idea, Friday night at Fweddo's and Saturday at the hostel. It means I get the best of both worlds.
Although my main concern is how it would impact if people rent out a certain number of beds for certain days.

I guess the date is coming up quickly. Also is N30N staying at the backpackers? maybe I should talk to that kid. I haven't been keeping up-to-date on what/who/where gossip.

Jaz

Smash Ace
dear dedu... if you don't know how to say fweddo in Melbourne it will be terribly embarrassing >.<

I'll talk to you on msn before i confirm things

slothy, I've got you down for fri and sat only, as your leaving on the Sunday, you should talk to ne0n cuz right now he's out of the loop, I'm booking things officially tomorrow, i can't guarantee anything yet.
so i'll leave you out of fridays bookings sloth maing

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Fweddo is cuter than Freddo

There's also Shazzywazzy, Jazzywazzy, Anfywanfy, Slothywothy and Sam

PS Everyone - My bed is basically on standby; if there's anyone who wants the hostel treatment after the booking is done, I can give up my bed for you :)

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Jaz - sounds good to me. I'm happy with those days.

(Edit: woops they were awful, now they're gone...)
Cao"
ALSO: Can you contact me as soon as you can, perhaps by email so we can discuss travel times and dates.
If i book 3 weeks off work it might work out sweet.

Yeah, this is gonna be good stuff.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Their not cute, just gay. I call him nooiiice. I call shaz teddy, cause all you want to do is give him big huggles <3 Now that im pretty much confirmed i cant wait to get down there, cya soon blazeycock <3

Top Bottom