• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Super Smash Bros. 64 Tournament

Robsta

Smash Ace
Melbourne Super Smash Bros. 64 Tournament

When: To be announced on Thursday.

Time: 11:00pm-6:00pm. There's a shopping strip nearby where we can walk down and buy lunch or we can just order Pizza.

Where: Flemington Neighbourhood House, 28 Farnham St Flemington.
http://maps.google.com.au/

Format: Round Robin Using http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262081 for the rules

Bring T.V.s NINTENDO 64s and controllers.
We only have a very small amount at the moment.

Please reply to this thread or to me through Desiree's, MSN, etc. to inform me whether you will be attending or not.

Smashers attending
Robsta
Daniel
Dsc
Rei (Possibly)
Jack (Possibly)
Skeletom (The only real man that's in year 12)
Skeletom’s Mate (Possibly)
Karma (Possibly)
Dark
Ciaza (Possibly)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Might see if I convince my parents to visit my Grand Parents some time in the holidays so I can enter.

Dsc

Smash Ace
why is my name on that list.
I said i MIGHT. Most likely NOT.
If Roms/Dark goes ill consider going.

Robsta

Smash Ace
The manager of the place I go to place ssb. 64 every friday night has said he would love to go and is happy to put up posters in the store to promote the event. That will probably give us about another 4 competitors or so.

I was thinking it might be a better time to host the tournament during next school holidays or after year 12 exams. However if ciaza can convince his parents to go to Melbourne then I'll host it these school holidays.

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
you guys are weak. ima be there regardless of whose butt buddys are going. and i have my uni exams after the hols as well.

Robsta

Smash Ace
I have decided that I will host a tournament these school holidays even if there is only 7 or so attendees. I will see how this one goes and it will be almost a practice for a bigger tournament closer to Christmas- help us get a leg up on Rom and Cheese ;). The date we want shall be finalized this week so if you want to input anything do it now. I’ve decided I’m happy to pay for the venue no matter what day it is on but we could all pay an entrance fee that will be put into a pot a split among the winners? (maybe)
Attendees:
Robsta
Daniel
Rei (Possibly)
Dsc (Too bad you’re coming get over it)
Skeletom
Skeletom’s Mate (Possibly)
Dark
Ciaza (Possibly)
And Possibly some people from the store I was talking about

Dsc

Smash Ace
Make me.
Just make me.
Nah I dunno... Dark will rubbish due to controllers and same with me. So i guess we should just party at maccas instead and play on teh playgroundz

asianaussie

Smash Hero
im with dsc here

playgrounds ftw

also if its n64 controllers im not really that bad, just dont give me some xbox or ps3 controller or some dumb custom

Dsc

Smash Ace
If the winners get money, then im there k cool

I suggest the money to be given to the top 3 winners.

1st- $600
2nd-$500
3rd-$1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Prediction:
1st-rom
2nd-asianaussie
3rd-me

Dsc

Smash Ace
Were talking controllers here lawl. Since you have an n64.

But apparently youre not going, and neither is rom. So lame, itd be alot more fun if people from the server actually came.... Rob. Convince dark to come.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
If that's the date I DEFINITELY won't be able to make it, it's the day after my best friend's birthday party.

Robsta

Smash Ace
If that's the date I DEFINITELY won't be able to make it, it's the day after my best friend's birthday party.
If you are positive you will be able to come up these holidays then I'll change it otherwise I think this date is fine.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i'm going away these holidays but if you have another one, make it in the summer holidays. im much better on a 64 so i'd love to come and play you guys. its unfortunate because i live really close :(

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
we should probably see how an n64 thing would go down at couchwarriors and see if we couldn't set it up as a monthly thing. btw robsta, not in year 12, in uni. and i can bring a console and a couple of controllers if needed but probs not a tv.

srsly you guise, can you commit and just make it a priority.

o and have fun in melbourne M2k.

Robsta

Smash Ace
Well if that's a commitment I hear from Dsc then that means there will be nine, do you guys still want to go ahead with it?

I'm game.

Top Bottom