• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mele Is Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigioman4lifethebest

Smash Rookie
MELE IS BETTER ALL AROUND IT IS MORE COMPLETE AND LESS BROKEN. IF YOU THINK OF ARGUING WITH ME JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUR A NOOB WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT REAL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarrass:mad:

Bud

Smash Journeyman
I think I see your point, all this time I was wrong, melee must be better. Thank you for showing me the light when I could not find my way. I owe my life to you and hope you continue to put your informational/inspirational ideas on smashboards so more people can understand exactly how foolish they have been in liking brawl. I vote you to become a mod or the next Messiah or something, thank you very, very much for your inspirational words of wisdom.

180OP

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Brawl for about 2 weeks now. So far, it is a fun game but compared to Melee it lacks as a fighter. See after 6 months or so. But I don't think much will change.

Melee was deep and full of danger. It is difficult to get gimpy kills in Brawl which takes away the danger.

Brawl is still a good game but in my opinion was a step backward. SSB4 should retain Melee's physics and environment.

Lack of legit combos is also a bummer.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
Most likely it's someone who prefers brawl and trying to portray those who don't in an unfavorable manner.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Someone has great grammar skills. Or should I say I liek ur grammer skillz.
I think I see your point, all this time I was wrong, melee must be better. Thank you for showing me the light when I could not find my way. I owe my life to you and hope you continue to put your informational/inspirational ideas on smashboards so more people can understand exactly how foolish they have been in liking brawl. I vote you to become a mod or the next Messiah or something, thank you very, very much for your inspirational words of wisdom.
Lmao. You beat me to the sarcastic post. Hahaha.

Anyway though, I foresee an infraction in his favor. That and a thread lock.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Dan_X

Smash Lord
I second that notion....

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Next time back up your facts with reliable information and such. Instead of just SPAMMING BECAUSE ITS FOR FUN! MELEE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN BRAWL WEEEE!!!

...no

=ArtH=

Smash Apprentice
I TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW MY RAGE!!!

EDIT: FOR GOT THE ANGRY FACES!!! :mad::embarrass:mad::embarrass

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I've been playing Brawl for about 2 weeks now. So far, it is a fun game but compared to Melee it lacks as a fighter. See after 6 months or so. But I don't think much will change.

Melee was deep and full of danger. It is difficult to get gimpy kills in Brawl which takes away the danger.

Brawl is still a good game but in my opinion was a step backward. SSB4 should retain Melee's physics and environment.

Lack of legit combos is also a bummer.
I'm thinking about saving this quote of yours. Everyone but me seems to be able to articulate well why Melee>Brawl so far.

As for topic, it's spam and liable to be closed. Topic creator seems like a spammer who made an account just to spam and doesnt realize that mods can ban his IP in addition to his account...

Killress

Smash Ace
oh meh gawd. Jew r teh wrongz0rz. l3@rn sum grammor nubzor. tis hast ben argewed sense teh re lease. wee hev herd tis alrady. donet play teh brawl ten, paly teh mele!

... Seriously. There's this thing, called an opinion, and they great thing about them is, people can have different ones! And... there's this thing called proper spelling..

Egret

Smash Journeyman
this is pretty simple
the post was made with the intention of being mocked, therefore mocking is giving them what they want, not contradicting a clueless idiot.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
So how's the weather? Has it been brutally hot for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom