• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/Brawl Tournament @ PSU Main November 8-9

M@v

Subarashii!
In speaking of football, I have a cousin at Ohio State. Im going to send him a text with my condolences for his team today ;). We are....PENN STATE :laugh:

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
@Nakamaru you bringing anyone else to this beside yourself? This goes for anyone else I'm just trying to get an idea of numbers for the event.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Its just going to be be. I'll be coming after class so i will just have my controller and a copy of the game. There is also a good chance i may be stuck working saturday, so i am still a maybe.

Haven't quite gotten my work schedule yet.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This sounds interesting. Brawl is on the 10th if I read correct. so I think I make it to this. Just need to figure out how to get there from here and I'm good to go.

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Funny story, I already completed my studies at PSU, but I'm kind of stuck where I am so I'm going to be going to South Hills to continue my studies as well as take another direction. I'll also let you know if I have other definites coming to the tournie.

But this is definitely great. I probably won't win the tournament, but I look forward to playing a good variety of people, and I look forward to learning as well since the online is crap and even the best matches turn out mediocre because of the lag.

M@v

Subarashii!
This will be my first "official" tourney since july. So yeah I am looking for some good games.

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
I'm in, I can't wait! I need more tournament experience. I'm in McKean in East. I like the location, since I've spent the last seven or eight weeks having to commute to west just to get some decent competition.

~to Violent-D, if we could secure an additional screen/monitor for Fridays/Saturdays, I could bring my wii and we could dedicate that to 1v1s.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm in, I can't wait! I need more tournament experience. I'm in McKean in East. I like the location, since I've spent the last seven or eight weeks having to commute to west just to get some decent competition.

~to Violent-D, if we could secure an additional screen/monitor for Fridays/Saturdays, I could bring my wii and we could dedicate that to 1v1s.
Join the PSU smasher group on here(if you havent already)

Also, I am in Beaver at pollock halls.

Kiederen

Smash Cadet
Join the PSU smasher group on here(if you havent already)

Also, I am in Beaver at pollock halls.
I didn't know Smashboards had a PSU group. I must admit, the search function has been less than helpful to me in the past. I just did a search but found negligable results for PSU and PennState (this thread didn't even appear). Who should I contact or can I get a link to the PSU smasher group here on SWF?

M@v

Subarashii!
Ill enter both tourneys, but Im decent at melee at best....
I am a lot better at brawl.

But I do love sheik ftilt-fair in melee <3

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
as well as marth, and mario...and although she never told mario...she hit bowser a whole bunch of times as well...why do you think he kept capturing her...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Due to a family situation I am no longer hosting and will be unable to attend. Don't worry the event is still happening Pgh-M@v-Pgh and _umbra_ have steped in and will be running the event. I will see everyone at the next event.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Due to a family situation I am no longer hosting and will be unable to attend. Don't worry the event is still happening Pgh-M@v-Pgh and _umbra_ have steped in and will be running the event. I will see everyone at the next event.
Can they host it next weekened. Seems I have a tournament that day and with a bigger turn out, this one seems small. Needs more people.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I wouldn't mind a date change, but I'll have to discuss it with these guys. I have no idea what's going on atm, just found out me and mav were running this. lol

I don't expect much of a turnout either way, we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Still, I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom