• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE Dragon's Den Tournament July 25th Poughkeepsie, NY

Esopus

Smash Rookie
JP here, first time playing against anyone remotely good at this game was an eye-opener for sure.
shoutout to the bowsers in the friendlies, you guys were characters for sure
otg I think you want "dragon f*** island"? I watched that game :D

The Bino

Smash Lord
HAHA I wish those Dragon matches were recorded... i knew the outcome without having to see them lol I was too busy doing my own teams with Rykard and a few with Ky to sit there and watch the wreckage as i was able to hear it loud and clear... LOADS were being dropped lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Cant mess with them dragons man. Its like Fortress Fortress Fortress fair Fortress Fortress Fortress up air...............................the load has been drops

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ahhhh fun times. Good **** to Tuna and Book for wrecking me, the new kids are all stepping it up.

Watch out for next time though....

Thats-husbands-color

Smash Cadet
Lol, I knew Bailey and Steven couldn't quit this game. Good job on second in teams.

Yea its difficult to quit. Well that was a really fun tourney. Props to T-web for hostin considerin you barely had any experience runnin tournies. **** so many shout outs to give

Book or Zack- **** man we had some amazing matches that were all mad close. I thoroughly enjoyed playin you and expect to rematch you soon.
Sol and Ky- We need to get enlightened again during a tourney cause that was mad fun guys. Sol your Mew2 is **** good when your flyin and good games Ky.
OTG-Not gonna lie totally thought you were a douche at first, but your a pretty funny guy and i f-in loved our teams matches. Remember when i stole your life then did it about every other match......well i do. Hillarious matches amd i look forard to smokin and playin you at ur smash fests.
Phish-Props on beaten people......oh wait. Lol just kiddin man I mean last tourney we were at you beat me. Lookin forward to playin you again

Sorry if i forgot anyone but good games all around. Except for HBK for rappin the **** out of me in singles......and after the tourney. Next time i'll bring my whistle when im walkin to my car.

Oh and anyone who says Murt is legally retarted and should be treated so

Book!

Smash Journeyman
Thanks T. Webb for holding this thing. The bracket diagram was a little sloppy but I think everything worked out properly in the end.

Good meeting all you guys. Avalanche Crew is too funny. I'm glad I got knocked out of brackets before you started on that "DRAGON ROOST ISLAND" bit because I was too busy laughing to concentrate. Ky is a wanna-Bino (double samus so good).

Phish-it, good games. Playing against Ganon is always so nerve wracking. I just tried to end it as fast as I could.

HBK, congrats and nice meeting you. Seems like you didn't get much competition at this tourney. Hope we can get some games next time.

Storms, really good sets. You were too quick for me too find an opening with my lame puff. I would be embarrassed to lose to someone who's blazed out of his mind, but OTG has already humbled me in that respect. I'll get you next time!

Sol

Smash Lord
shoutouts

baileys blunt: you hit really well

My Mewtwo: Nice combo

My Load Dragon: Nice Load

to any one else i forgot im sorry. It was a pleasure to go back to dragon **** island and im looking forward to my future stays

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
yea def, jus sexed is too good!!! I wish there were more setups though so I could play more friendlies. good **** to everyone I played.

Whos youtube account am I subscribing to so I can watch vids from this

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Whenever im not to busy to sort out all these matches its mine travonw. Im going to hold another one soon but idk when hopefully sumtime in august or early september. September being the absolute latest Just sexed needs to be here for that 1 so i 2 may learn the secrets of smash.Oh and bailey/storms or AE needs to teach me fox!!!!! i wanna **** 2 :(

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Vids are going up 2 day im puting up EVERY MATCH RECORDED so i can get some memory back on my laptop. Alot of matches i see nobody has a tag so i will put down question marks on the title just pm me or leave a visitor message for me to change the title. Sol and ky in teams finals did you put on the tags Ill and Park???? To get to the vids the youtube tag is ssbm dragons den tourney

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yea i WILL be making mistakes when it comes down to names on these vids im putting down the characters that were facing off against each other so plz help me out. U can leave a comment on the youtube page as well just tell me your board name. sry 4 the double post:(

Top Bottom