• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What if I wouldn't want to play on 1.0 <.<

Just RPS for it or something like with port or first stage strike I guess.

I don't know of another way to settle something like that.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't know how much of an issue this would be for us high tier users. After all...Pikachu/Zelda/Bowser/Samus don't exactly sound like issues, with or without SDI.

But yeah, if someone doesn't want to play on 1.0 specifically, they shouldn't have to.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
It defintely changes those match-ups though. Honestly I don't think anyone should be forced to play on a 1.0 setup; I don't really have an objective argument for this other than 1.2 being more common.

Mandatory jab: this is just one of those "arbitrary decisions" TOs have to make to have a "more fair" tournament

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
melee disc 1.0=melee
melee disc 1.1=melee
melee disc 1.2=melee

i think i draw the line at any regulation of what disc is played.

NO DISC DISCRIMINATION PEOPLE

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
feels good to be registered.

double edit: dun

edit: also, with me traveling alone, i'm clearly not trying to get my own room. is there any group of 3 that is looking for another person? the other NC car (dr peepee and company) is being slack, so i'm just covering my bases lol.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Young Link is also a lot better in 1.0 (and even 1.1).

I really don't see why lower tier players can't play on 1.0 if they request it. If their opponent refuses, it kinda sucks that their character has to be at even more of a disadvantage.

1.0 actually doesn't affect Pikachu at all, but it does affect (in a bad way) Young Link (pretty heavily imo), Bowser, Link, and any character that has multi-hit moves that can do less than 1% damage including Zelda (especially), Samus, Mewtwo, Peach, Mario, and possibly a few others.

I'll say this now, yes I'm planning on playing YL seriously in tournament (possibly at this tournament, we'll see if I feel confident enough with him by then). But I will refuse to play him if it is not on 1.0

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Young Link is also a lot better in 1.0 (and even 1.1).

I really don't see why lower tier players can't play on 1.0 if they request it. If their opponent refuses, it kinda sucks that their character has to be at even more of a disadvantage.

1.0 actually doesn't affect Pikachu at all, but it does affect (in a bad way) Young Link (pretty heavily imo), Bowser, Link, and any character that has multi-hit moves that can do less than 1% damage including Zelda (especially), Samus, Mewtwo, Peach, Mario, and possibly a few others.

I'll say this now, yes I'm planning on playing YL seriously in tournament (possibly at this tournament, we'll see if I feel confident enough with him by then). But I will refuse to play him if it is not on 1.0

Def Pika in teams though, =)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Registered!

GET HYPE

Officially taking #1 in 64 at this

Where's Gio at these days? If he pulls a Gio and doesn't show up again ima be pissed

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Let's see if we can get every character represented in the brackets.

I've got Kirby covered.

yoshq

Smash Master
Who wants to team for Brawl? I use mostly Luigi in brawl teams with a side dish of Marth. Also entered Melee because it's only a tiny bit more... who wants to team for that? I use Marth there.

ORLY

Smash Master
accepting all P:M MMs against my bowser

limit the amount of ikes though

no one likes that char

(lol sorry rusty)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Im calling the hotel today, is there still time to get a room at the discount?
Yep, won't be an issue!

Still debating who I'll end up playing in P:M. :/ Still can't figure it out between Ike/Zelda. My Pit is pretty terrible still, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom