• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
*Checks post tag for join date*

:D

Also, CK needs to stop lurking and confirm already. There is no other option.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't remember you on the gamefaqs melee board sveet.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I remember the GFAQs boards before Melee was even out. So much excite and confusion when the first "clone chars" were unlocked on chinese leaks weeks before release.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I don't remember you on the gamefaqs melee board sveet.
Didn't post for melee a lot :troll:

plus I had a different name... tbh I can't even remember what it is anymore. Its probably liked to an old email before I used "sveet" anyways

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Well, the challenge is actually to just eat 6 saltines in a minute, but I've yet to see someone ever pull that off, so it's pretty much just a race to consume 6 saltines. It's a lot harder than it sounds. The fastest I've seen it done is 68 seconds.
first money match callout and this is due to SS "B" PD.

Nintendodude $20 money match IC ditto. You are rated higher than me in SS "B" PD despite the fact that you have beaten absolutely no one of worth in your existence as a player. Suck on deez saltines boi im comin 4 ya

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
first money match callout and this is due to SS "B" PD.

Nintendodude $20 money match IC ditto. You are rated higher than me in SS "B" PD despite the fact that you have beaten absolutely no one of worth in your existence as a player. Suck on deez saltines boi im comin 4 ya

Nintendude

Smash Hero
lol well currently you are rated higher than I am. And it's true that I may have no career-defining victories under my belt but I did beat both Westballz and DaShizWiz in January, as well as Teczero in July (all in MMs / tournament).

I don't want to wager $20 on an IC ditto because that matchup is stupid and I never get to practice it. I'll do $10.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lol well currently you are rated higher than I am. And it's true that I may have no career-defining victories under my belt but I did beat both Westballz and DaShizWiz in January, as well as Teczero in July (all in MMs / tournament).

I don't want to wager $20 on an IC ditto because that matchup is stupid and I never get to practice it. I'll do $10.
lol ur too humble to talk **** to. How about my ganon vs any of ur secondaries. $10

PEEF!

Smash Hero

Trail is right. EAST COAST HAS GROWN SOFT.

My n!gga let me teach you something. The MW got roots like THE GREAT DEKU TREE. When u come to our turf you step up or STAY HOME.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Trail is right. EAST COAST HAS GROWN SOFT.

My n!gga let me teach you something. The MW got roots like THE GREAT DEKU TREE. When u come to our turf you step up or STAY HOME.
We're the first thing in the game that dies?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
that one guy that's pretty legit but doesn't go to tourneys unless his ticket's paid for

<3 shiz tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom