• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC10R Legacy...is done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
You can do SBN. There is a cheap bus that comes down to Notre Dame from the Chicago airports, which'll get you within two miles of the location. Can't guarantee pickups yet until we get an full grasp of demand/staffing/timing, but if you are hoping for one it's a lot more likely to pickup from Notre Dame than SBN.

"Coach USA operates a motor coach bus service between both O’Hare and Midway Airports in Chicago and the Notre Dame campus. The bus departs every two hours and makes several stops; travel time to campus is approximately three hours. A one-way fare is $35, round-trip fare is $61. Please visit coachusa.com for more information."
http://www.coachusa.com/tristateunitedlimo/

I'll probably move this into the first post soon.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Also there are a lot of chicago smashers, some might be willing to add people to car pools. I think Kage is coming early, for example, staying a few days and smashing and then riding to FC

ORLY

Smash Master
i can't wait to play all the old schoolers that weren't around when i started

i'ma start with the kishes

Quaz

Smash Master
Fact: Kish Squared not only 4 stocked me twice in pools at my first tourney (FC3) he also gave my dad some tape to help with something underneath our vehicle.

Good times.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Psh, holding me accountable to things that I said. What a jerk.

I will get something up on Tuesday. We're actually in really good shape to have everything up by this weekend, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom