• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee FC3 - I guess you can have it now...

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
VgtPrncfllSyns said:
Great montage, hope I don't miss FC6.

But just out of curiosity, how bad ARE the matches on those DVDs? Are they beyond "able to watch" or "enjoyable"?
they are Data DVDs with uncompressed raw match footage, they are pretty messed up - some discs won't even read.

i would need to get my hands on those disc repair things with the spinning wheel.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Dyna said:
Excellent, watching it right now, but... there's just one detail.
FC3 is not the biggest SSBM tournament in the world.
EGS06 in México was the biggest, containing at least 3-4k people. But well, most of them just no0bs.
ya... random four thousand attendee mexico tourney without a SINGLE MEMBER of swf knowing of it, because if they did somebody would have heard of it...

hmmm...

somethings wrong here...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've heard of the Mexico tourney....this Mexican smasher (Ray) came to Fort Myers, FL like a year ago and played with me + Rock for a month or so!!!

He wanted to get good so he could go back and win his tourneys over there and he said the tourneys were huge but mostly had n00bs!!!

And I still talk to him on AIM sometimes!!!

So yeah I wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge Mexican tourney!!!

:colorful:

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
Gimpyfish62 said:
ya... random four thousand attendee mexico tourney without a SINGLE MEMBER of swf knowing of it, because if they did somebody would have heard of it...

hmmm...

somethings wrong here...
Yes, something was wrong, SWF didn't have enough attention in México to care about EGS.
I hope this year EGS have at least that or more people.

Oh, Bach, I couldn't go, I have no pics, but, check about EGS in internets =D
Electronic Game Show, is called.
It is said that you have to wait almost 30 minutes to play, because of the huge line of people waiting to play.

And yeah, the rules are horrible, made by ignorant people.
3 lifes, random stage, items, with basic characters (Yes, no Falco, no Ganon, no Doc, no Marth, no Roy, no blah blah blah).
Only when you gain enough points (you need a card and go to the Staff people with laptops running the tourney to get your points in the bracket, they are no0bs too), you pass to the next round, and the rules we all love and know are available, Neutral Stages, no items, all characters, blah blah blah.

Going on-topic again.

Excellent work Bach, I always enjoy your montages.
Thank you so much.

shiekmyster

Smash Cadet
Id love to attend some smash events...im semi good compared to you guys..i can do all the "advanced" techniques...but am poor at using them actual matches. Also...im in toronto..and good tourneys around here? id love to go to atleast one..most toronto players suc kout there...atleast compared to people here....

Rikana

Smash Champion
Haha shiekmyster, same with me. A toronto player here :p. Yeah, not a lot of good players around this area, at least where I live.. Nice video Bach, it even got in the news.. that's pretty crazy. The CF player doing that combo on Isai.. amazing. Thanks again for the video.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rikana said:
Haha shiekmyster, same with me. A toronto player here :p. Yeah, not a lot of good players around this area, at least where I live.. Nice video Bach, it even got in the news.. that's pretty crazy. The CF player doing that combo on Isai.. amazing. Thanks again for the video.
that was darkrain

PhoenyxFyre

Smash Ace
awesome montage as expected from Bach

btw lmao Rikana and sheikmyster what part of Toronto are you guys from? There are great tourneys here all the time...there's actually one this Sat

shiekmyster

Smash Cadet
im actually from the brampton area....what bout you, downtow? never heard of any tournies but the microplay one a long time ago, and that was noob like..or so i heard...

VgtPrncfllSyns

Smash Ace
Disc cleaner thing eh? To eBay!

If I knew exactly WHAT you were talking about, beyond the stanard basic disc cleaner I used to use on my dreamcast games, I'd look around for it.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Lol can somebody burn these onto a disc and mail them to me since I have terrible internet and live far away from everybody else? Please?

Lol.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
sorry to resurrect an old thread but i randomly watched this again and just had to LOL @ clips of husband just doing fsmashes.... 1337

Top Bottom