• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee IN TN!!!!

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
DOES ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE PLAY MELEE STILL IN TN... preferably near Nashville.. Looking for somebody to play with. Tell me there is some competition out here!?!?!!?!

that is all

-Savedge

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
The best players in TN are mostly in and around Memphis, but Nashville still has a few players. Try PMing or IMing JMOAN and KO Kingpin.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I exclusively play Melee, Brawl's gross

Tullahoma. You guys should come down sometime, i think i'm pretty good. I have a friend that plays Bowser/Falco and another that plays Jiggs; we're pretty good.

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
I play in melee and I live in Knoxville, unfortunately it seems like I'm one of the very few around. As far as I know there hasn't been a Melee tournament under 3 hours from Knoxville in months. Atlanta is about as close as they come... therefore I'm really lacking in experience. I'd love to play though.

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
dude somone just like come to my house and play with me... is anyone interested.

Vts

Smash Champion
someone needs to host a tournament in memphis so i can come visit friends :) and get rematch with iori, i shall win.... o and penny money matches i'll bring $1 just for that iori lol.

But serious do it i might be able to talk ace/chamber/altus/others to ride with me.

whats this event 52?

Nite

Smash Champion
Event 52 is a Melee tournament held by Darkrain.

TJ <3

Savedge, you live in Nashville? I'd just go with what they've told you. The best place for smash in TN would be in the Memphis area though.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I think it really depends if being a smasher in the south could ever be good at all.
So I know these two brothers, from down around naples fl. They go by dashizwiz and keepspeedn. I hear they're decent. Not great mind you. But they're ok. Or something.

:dizzy:

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
out of all the south, thats only two.

Lets not mention the entire east coast while we are at it.

Don't forget smashmac either. We don't only have the best doc main, but the best falco main, and the best random box main reside in FL. Thats too good.

Top Bottom