• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee (Maybe a Brawl) Tournament 3/7/09 at ZP. Hosted by Spider_Sense and Linguini.

Linguini

Smash Master
or we could just team chops and get a guaranteed win.

but whats the fun in that, gotta spread out the skill if ya know what i mean.;)

oh and benny i would give you a ride but im not coming from weston, ill be out of town until sat morning,sorry bro,but come and bring louis.
ill teach you guys some melee trix.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Linguini nice ganon man, I saw you playing in your final match or whatever. You should teach me a thing or two! :]

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hey, Amber said that Chaddd is going to be in south florida on this weekend.

You guys should see if he can go to this tournament or not.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
or we could just team chops and get a guaranteed win.

but whats the fun in that, gotta spread out the skill if ya know what i mean.;)

oh and benny i would give you a ride but im not coming from weston, ill be out of town until sat morning,sorry bro,but come and bring louis.
ill teach you guys some melee trix.
argh but dude trix are for kids O-o. i want some fuking MAN CEREAL like frosted flakes.

luis aint into melee that much. he instead likes street fighter...very very homosexually lame.

ill somehow come to this. if not gonna have to john in the car on the way to the sf tourney ugh. gonna bring my wii there wit melee+brawl >_< and hope people come play wit me.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
VOTE FOR "DA DIRTY SOUF"

yea seriously people watch gs to gents

my boy dirrty aka baron got this **** in da bag

im changing my vote to gentlemen's club
so you can change your vote to gentleman's club, which is a completely different answer, but we cant change our votes from "the dirty south" to "da dirty souf" which is the same answer just a different spelling?

LOL I guess some of u guys never been to the gentlemen's club. *sigh*
no, most of us havent. half the people who voted for it are just picking it so they don't get "da durty souf"

I think dirty south and Da dirty souf should be combined and since da dirty souf has the most that would be the main name for the combined one.

If not frames can you change my vote to DA DIRTY SOUF!!
i agree, and respect his vote change.

Frames can you change my vote to Da Dirty Souf as well? THANKS
respect his vote change too.
Yea, I need to change the vote as well...I sort of click the wrong vote...

one vote for da dirty souf

cuz C. bison says so ;p

before an argument occurs as far as "oh if they can change their vote, then anybody can", we are STILL PICKING THE SAME NAME!!! we were just unsure of how we wanted to spell it. Splitting it was tricky, and now all of us who all agreed on some sort of durty south, are now FORCED to split their votes cuz of this poll, even though we all want the same thing.

yeaaaaa about that all votes are final

sry not my fault u cant read

OH MY GOD DOES NOBODY WATCH GS TO GENTS???
listen, again, you gotta see where we're coming from though, we're not even technically changing our votes, we want the same, name, but your gonna split our votes up cuz we havent decided on a spelling yet? that seems very unfair IMHO.

WOULD YOU MAKE AN OPTION FOR GENTLEMANS CLUB AND GENTS CLUB? or would you just decide on how you wanted to spell it as it came down to actually chaning the name?

they can't read? im not sure what you mean by this. at 1st, i thought you were saying something about their being rules on votes are final, but i dont see anything stating that. And then i figured you meant, that since they were saying they wanna change, and that action ******* clicked the wrong one, that they should have read the options more carefully, but again, our votes were unfairly split in half.

WE NEVER ASKED FOR TWO OPTIONS THERE, AND IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ASKED, WHAT WE WANTED AS OUR FINAL OPTION FOR THE POLL. and mike g, you put both down as two diff options, and your not even one of the supporters of the dirty south, so you should def have asked us 1st want we want for the poll. Cuz IF WE KNEW OUR VOTES WOULD BE CUT IN HALF, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING, we would have just picked one.

i dont watch it for a reason.

That show is ********!!! Nonetheless, it's a dumb name
the show is a really dumb show. i watched 2 episodes. sooooo bad.

frames nobody asked u to make 2 options for the dirty south!!!!!!!!!!

-zoro
again, like i said earlier, we didn't ask for two options of THE SAME NAME, just so we could have our votes unjustly cut in half. That should have been debated with the "dirty south" supporters.

LOL combine that's funny

anyhoo ya gentlemens club is too good we will see if it wins tho dirty souf is catching up
i don't know how thats funny, we have very serious arguments as to why they should be combined. i pretty much addressed them earlier in this post. but i'll repeat it again.

WE ALL AGREE ON THE DIRTY SOUTH, WE JUST WERENT SURE OF THE SPELLING. but now that we are all leaning toward the "DA DIRTY SOUF" we agree that that is the way we want to spell it. so why do the people who picked the dirty south, but still want the forum to be called "durty souf" get punished by not having theri votes counted? 3 of them in a row stated they wanted to change to da dirty souf, after realizing that splitting up out votes would hurt us evcen though they agreed on our overall name.

I PERSONALLY, WAS GOING TO PICK THE DIRTY SOUTH, BUT IF I REALIZED THAT THE MAJORITY WAS GOING WITH DA DIRTY SOUF, I WOULD HAVE INSTANTLY AND GLADLY PICK THAT, WHICH IS THE SAME NAME I WANT, JUST A DIFF SPELLING. and the mportant thing is, the people who picked the dirty south, would want the durty souf over gents club. Luckily, i decided that da durty souf sounded more extreme. so i picked it and my vote wasnt wasted. but if i did pick dirty south, and then realized i needed to pick durty souf to win, i would have been pissed that i couldnt change, even though i would want either version of "the dirty south" to win. Splitting it up like that is confusing and unfairly splitting our votes.

yesss da dirty soup is too pro
dirty soup is ********.

You guys both liked dirty south and da dirth souf so we put them up. Oh and I hope that only peeps from the atlanic south are voting because this is all being done for you guys.
we liked both, BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME THING. we we just debating on spelling. you should have asked us which one we want for the poll, cuz we obviously wouldnt want our votes split in half becuz of this. and you just went on a whim and put both down when you werent even a supporter of the dirty south. Should have asked the supporters first to see what we wanted.

TO RECAP, OUR VOTES ARE UNFAIRLY BEING SPLIT IN HALF, BETWEEN THE SAME NAME!!!!1
are you kidding me, thats not fair, and then gonna say its laughable when we want to combine the votes? come on now. its obvious that we would be DOMINATING if we had one option, cuz combined we have like 36 votes. to gents club like 23.

plz, do something to rectify the situation. They should honestly be combined, im still trying to figure out how we're getting our votes split because of spelling.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS GIMME A +1 "DURTY SOUF'ERS!!!!

-hiro

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
VOTE FOR "DA DIRTY SOUF"

so you can change your vote to gentleman's club, which is a completely different answer, but we cant change our votes from "the dirty south" to "da dirty souf" which is the same answer just a different spelling?

no, most of us havent. half the people who voted for it are just picking it so they don't get "da durty souf"

i agree, and respect his vote change.

before an argument occurs as far as "oh if they can change their vote, then anybody can", we are STILL PICKING THE SAME NAME!!! we were just unsure of how we wanted to spell it. Splitting it was tricky, and now all of us who all agreed on some sort of durty south, are now FORCED to split their votes cuz of this poll, even though we all want the same thing.

listen, again, you gotta see where we're coming from though, we're not even technically changing our votes, we want the same, name, but your gonna split our votes up cuz we havent decided on a spelling yet? that seems very unfair IMHO.

WOULD YOU MAKE AN OPTION FOR GENTLEMANS CLUB AND GENTS CLUB? or would you just decide on how you wanted to spell it as it came down to actually chaning the name?

they can't read? im not sure what you mean by this. at 1st, i thought you were saying something about their being rules on votes are final, but i dont see anything stating that. And then i figured you meant, that since they were saying they wanna change, and that action ******* clicked the wrong one, that they should have read the options more carefully, but again, our votes were unfairly split in half.

WE NEVER ASKED FOR TWO OPTIONS THERE, AND IF ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST ASKED, WHAT WE WANTED AS OUR FINAL OPTION FOR THE POLL. and mike g, you put both down as two diff options, and your not even one of the supporters of the dirty south, so you should def have asked us 1st want we want for the poll. Cuz IF WE KNEW OUR VOTES WOULD BE CUT IN HALF, EVEN THOUGH WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING, we would have just picked one.

i dont watch it for a reason.

the show is a really dumb show. i watched 2 episodes. sooooo bad.

again, like i said earlier, we didn't ask for two options of THE SAME NAME, just so we could have our votes unjustly cut in half. That should have been debated with the "dirty south" supporters.

i don't know how thats funny, we have very serious arguments as to why they should be combined. i pretty much addressed them earlier in this post. but i'll repeat it again.

WE ALL AGREE ON THE DIRTY SOUTH, WE JUST WERENT SURE OF THE SPELLING. but now that we are all leaning toward the "DA DIRTY SOUF" we agree that that is the way we want to spell it. so why do the people who picked the dirty south, but still want the forum to be called "durty souf" get punished by not having theri votes counted? 3 of them in a row stated they wanted to change to da dirty souf, after realizing that splitting up out votes would hurt us evcen though they agreed on our overall name.

I PERSONALLY, WAS GOING TO PICK THE DIRTY SOUTH, BUT IF I REALIZED THAT THE MAJORITY WAS GOING WITH DA DIRTY SOUF, I WOULD HAVE INSTANTLY AND GLADLY PICK THAT, WHICH IS THE SAME NAME I WANT, JUST A DIFF SPELLING. and the mportant thing is, the people who picked the dirty south, would want the durty souf over gents club. Luckily, i decided that da durty souf sounded more extreme. so i picked it and my vote wasnt wasted. but if i did pick dirty south, and then realized i needed to pick durty souf to win, i would have been pissed that i couldnt change, even though i would want either version of "the dirty south" to win. Splitting it up like that is confusing and unfairly splitting our votes.

dirty soup is ********.

we liked both, BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME THING. we we just debating on spelling. you should have asked us which one we want for the poll, cuz we obviously wouldnt want our votes split in half becuz of this. and you just went on a whim and put both down when you werent even a supporter of the dirty south. Should have asked the supporters first to see what we wanted.

TO RECAP, OUR VOTES ARE UNFAIRLY BEING SPLIT IN HALF, BETWEEN THE SAME NAME!!!!1
are you kidding me, thats not fair, and then gonna say its laughable when we want to combine the votes? come on now. its obvious that we would be DOMINATING if we had one option, cuz combined we have like 36 votes. to gents club like 23.

plz, do something to rectify the situation. They should honestly be combined, im still trying to figure out how we're getting our votes split because of spelling.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS GIMME A +1 "DURTY SOUF'ERS!!!!

-hiro
Are you serious? There's no need for you to spam this in every Florida thread. "Da Dirty Souf" is only funny because Frames put (souf not soup) after it. But other than that, it's pretty lame.

On topic, Spider_Sense, I don't know who I'm teaming with because the guy I was initially going to team with interferes with my combos, but I guess that won't be a problem since I won't be using falco. So I'm still deciding who I'm teaming with.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yeah, don't spam my thread with this bull****, before I shove my **** in your mom's mouth, you dirty shiek ***** playing ****-sucking, ambulance chasing, dog ****ing, *** guzzling ****. :3 That is all. <3 I love you!!!

@ Crispynugget. Just let me know if you're down for teams.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, don't spam my thread with this bull****, before I shove my **** in your mom's mouth, you dirty shiek ***** playing ****-sucking, ambulance chasing, dog ****ing, *** guzzling ****. :3 That is all. <3 I love you!!!

@ Crispynugget. Just let me know if you're down for teams.
Looks like I'm not down for teams. Sorry man. I'm sticking with my original partner.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
There's no hate; I'm all about peace,tranquility and love, but there are a couple of smashers who need a foot up there *** every now and then. But yeah; Moar Hype! :3

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yo polmex/lamugi can you pick me up from my house?

Im right next to I-95, if your driving down i 95 its not even 5 mins to my house.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Brawl is entirely optional. This is the 3rd post that I made stating this. Yeah, We're opening ZP at 10, so come for friendlies. Doubles will start promptly at 12-1 depending who shows, we'll start doubles at 1. Singles will start around 3ish. :) Can't wait to meet everyone there. Please some one give my little brother Afro a ride.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'll give my shout outs later, but basically I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that could make it. I really appreciate the patience everyone displayed, while waiting for everything to get situated.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
=P i wanna get good at melee its so much fun =D too bad tho T_T my wavedashing sucks lol. gratz to chops and linguini :p

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
shoutouts?

jason: epic set, more friendlies. lets get beastmode at teams

linguini: playing your sheik sucks :( teach me things!

polmex & lamugi : yall are maaaad chill, but i never got to play either of you :(...unacceptable in the future

chops: enlighten me! lol. next time we need to friendly so you can do just that

dfear: fun set, work on your basics you'll get better in no time :)

crispy: always fun playign you, no matter how hard you **** :urg:

steven: mad chill as always, good friendlies before tournament

did i forget anyone? oops

DFEAR

Smash Hero
:3 thanks jungle man i appreciate that :\ melee is so different from brawl >_< i got into the scene so late but hell doesnt hurt to start now where the game has been basically fully discovered =P

Top Bottom