• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yooo i could bring a setup. Do u need any extra tvs?
The more set ups the better.

UPDATES!!

* Reduce/Remove your DOOR FEE by bringing a friend that has never been to any of my events.
(This is will encourage new players to come, increase attendance, and gives back to the players.)

* I now have the bigger room to use. Which means more room and more A/C :)
(If there is enough people then I should be able to use both rooms.)

I know I suck but can I be in the draft crews?? lolz.

-L-

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya Im bringing roy and I never been. So I get it lowered. Hbox should come. Oh I hope roy and linguini team there so good together. I wanna see jason and dawayne team and andres and someone else.

randomscrub

Smash Rookie
gonna be my 1st tourny imma fail xD
And assuming I stop being sick I'm gonna be going with ya! ... If I stop being sick D:

Hey CrypTik, lolbox is one of my brehs. If you wanna play with us some time, send me a private message with your number or aim sn or something and I'll let ya know the next we all get together to play. I warn you though, none of my buddies, nor myself for that matter, are good at this game... yet >: D

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
I moved down here to attend college at FGCU. Recently I've been playing with Uber Ice and Phanna on the weekends or sometime during the week.

I dont have a controller however, that might be a problem :X

Hialeah305

Smash Rookie
I'm kinda new to the smash scene and I'd like to come out to this, but I heard the tourney host keeps 40% of the door fee. just wondering if its tru, cause I'd rather goto another tourney where the host is doing it for the community and not himself.

someone confirm this please.

Linguini

Smash Master
I moved down here to attend college at FGCU. Recently I've been playing with Uber Ice and Phanna on the weekends or sometime during the week.

I dont have a controller however, that might be a problem :X
Im pretty sure I have an extra controller lying around my house, I can let you borrow it.
I'm kinda new to the smash scene and I'd like to come out to this, but I heard the tourney host keeps 40% of the door fee. just wondering if its tru, cause I'd rather goto another tourney where the host is doing it for the community and not himself.

someone confirm this please.
You heard wrong man. There is a $5 door fee to get into the venue, but the actual singles and doubles fees have no money taken out of their respective pots.

Lots of new school players for me to train! Me and roy are gonna **** teams!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
yo emilio if you have steven's # and he's coming to this tourney, you think you could get my sweater from him and hang on to it? since i see you more than him i figure that'd be better

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure I have an extra controller lying around my house, I can let you borrow it.

You heard wrong man. There is a $5 door fee to get into the venue, but the actual singles and doubles fees have no money taken out of their respective pots.

Lots of new school players for me to train! Me and roy are gonna **** teams!
Emilio get on aim, I wanna talk to you about Ganon and a certain particular playstyle of a certain character.

Top Bottom