• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** MELEE MAYHEM!! ** Next One 1-23-10 ** HYPE NOW !!**

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
K we are leaving in like 5, sorry for any delay I'm told it's like a 2 hour drive, with ShizWiz, UberIce, Pr0jecT and myself. I think Uber and I are teaming

Jadin Xquire

Smash Cadet
I will be there........I am doing a documentary/dvd for this Tournament.......this is going to be history. I am a videographer. I do it as a hobby.

Linguini

Smash Master
Definitely not going tomorrow. Beach then the Gator game.

Haha about me never beating Linguini. I've beaten you, but it's true I haven't won a set off you in tournament (edit: Actually I have won a set off you. It just wasn't against your ganon haha). I hate playing against your ganon. It's ridiculously gay. Too much shield grabbing.
**** you feek! needle back airs! i should be at zp aroudn 1

EVERYONE BRING SETUPS OR WELL BE PLAYING ON 1 TV THE WHOLE TIME.

pete,gg'z on answering your phone yesterday btw

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** this was a fun tournament. Melee is too good

Results from what I know

1/2 Shiz
1/2/3 Linguini
1/2/3 Uber Ice
4. ESAM
5. Phanna

Thats all i know

Shoutouts:

Phanna: Good matches even though samus dittos kinda suck. Whatever lol, good seeing you again, and it was loads of fun.

Shiz: I have a recorded match of me beating you in a match (even if the other two matches are of me getting *****)

Blarg I don't wanna write shout-outs lol. Those were the most important ones. Props to everybody there/everybody i played.

Especially props to lee because he is a great host and tried to make the tournament runa s smoothly as possible.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah i know, i need to give it to someone to give to you....Its hard when i dont talk to anyone from the community anymore.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ur not.... lol its seibrik
Da hell he is I whoop on that n!gga. And he still dont go to tourneys to really say anything since I dont like to go by friedlies. However hmm I wanna say esam now.

GG'S everyone shoutouts on the result thread. Im happy with my perfromence beside the fact that I had to play my brother(which coulndt be helped nothing agaisnt lee) And me ****ing myself over vs esam and phanna(two samus lol) On the second match everytime. I love you guys.

Edit man if your brother wold play I think he could be number 1 plz chico

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Videos forthcoming at youtube.com/dphanna. Per usual, I will be posting videos I recorded of tournament doubles, then any money matches, then tournament singles in the order they were played. No friendlies will be posted, but I do watch every second of them and take out any video-worthy moments for use in my compilation videos. If you have an additional specific request, PM me on YouTube or smashboards and I'll see what we can do!

**** this was a fun tournament. Melee is too good
True!

You should all play brawl.
False!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** Phanna you better be putting up our Double samus teams matches even though it was a friendly.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Da hell he is I whoop on that n!gga. And he still dont go to tourneys to really say anything since I dont like to go by friedlies. However hmm I wanna say esam now.

GG'S everyone shoutouts on the result thread. Im happy with my perfromence beside the fact that I had to play my brother(which coulndt be helped nothing agaisnt lee) And me ****ing myself over vs esam and phanna(two samus lol) On the second match everytime. I love you guys.

Edit man if your brother wold play I think he could be number 1 plz chico
trust me seibrik is wayyy better lol....... but yea i think of like 4 toher players better than u in sfl. that includes esam

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I will take your word for it. Chops stop moving so I can see you again and we can look at all the pretty lil women in sfl.

And lol at some bracket matches cough cough derek :(

Ballistics

Smash Champion
man i got owned this tournament, in teams and singles, coming right from my friend's funeral really put me in the wrong mindset for smash. Ill try to put up all the money matches that got recorded on my laptop within the next couple days, except for the one that eli beat me in LOL

thanks to SWFL for coming and making our day, and all the FAU kids nice to see some new faces

Linguini

Smash Master
Tourney was alot of fun, it's great to see new faces and old one's stepping up their game. SFL just keeps getting bigger for melee.

1.Shiz
2.Linguini
3.Uber Ice
4.Esam
5.Phanna

Lee, post up the full results for singles/doubles

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
wow, you shut me up.

so lee made 60 bucks?

niiiice.

thats one jordan(which is going to the community).

one more 30 man tourney and he'll have the pair(of community jordans).

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Pete man I wish you came your mad funny.

I also remember

5)smilez(lost to uber ice)
7)Nicaboy(lost to phanna)
7)lee(lost to smilez)
9)Flamin Roy(lost to nicaboy)

Teams
1)linguni and shiz
2)Phanna and Uber ice
3)Black cholos(nicaboy and andres)
4) Johnny's **** (johnny and trikome)

Thats as far back as I can go. Good **** to phanna uploading so fast hopefly to night I can watch crews and My friendlies with shiz and uber ice(uber is on dereks comp).

@Derek you and esam didnt do bad Im not sure who you guys lost to but Imma assume It was a legit team. And where is out mm my fox your falcon at?

Again shoutouts on the result thread.

@Lee upload the bracket as well man

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
Tourney was alot of fun, it's great to see new faces and old one's stepping up their game. SFL just keeps getting bigger for melee.

1.Shiz
2.Linguini
3.Uber Ice
4.Esam
5.Phanna

Lee, post up the full results for singles/doubles
I got 5th too why am I left out. :)

Good Sh!z to everyone that came to this I can't wait until the next one.

Linguini: You talk a lot of **** but you repped hard for SEFL. lol. Good job overall.
Shiz: You should be like the Melee poster boy. :) I hope your starting to shake that rust off.
Uber: I HATE U! No not really. You ICs are legit. I'm going to learn the match up.
Phanna: That is one sexy Samus. ;)
ESAM: Rainbow cruise? Really!?!? lol.
Johnny: I better see you at Zp sometime this week.
Stephen: Wtf we didn't play at all... oh yeah you left to see the bieaches. lol.
Jason: That is one sexy Ganon. Kye would be jealous.(Don't tell him I said that...I like living)
Eli: Triple or Nothing? LMAO!
Andres: RACIST.
FAU crew: Good **** at coming out guyz its the only way to get better. See you Monday.
Dereck: That MM w/ shiz was recorded also.... :ohwell:
N2K: We had like 3 recorders at this but that camera did look "pro". lol.
Kevin: I beat you back. :)
Lee: I won't lose to Uber next time promise.
Warren: Im going to watch yo matches and steal ****
Nica: You wrecked in crews but we still won.

If I forgot someone sorry hit me up next tourney.

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Good **** to everyone in the tourny Shout outs l8er in result thread i shoulda entered teams but i had no partner and overall im okay with my placing also Andres came in 9th to guys

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Alright shout-outs time from Spider_Sense aka Jason! This one is gonna be a big one, cause I'm trying to remember everyone @ this tourney that I played and whatnot. Since it was my last one for a long while.

Steven - Scrubabdubs @ Mickey Mouse club! Like Hey zoinks man you did mad good reppin us in teams, and probably one of the best Falco players in SFL. You're always mad chill and easy going, so keep that up. And I promise I'll pay you back for the controller you gave me. Just remind me lol.

Eli - Holy crap man you improved so fast, taking everything I was telling you along with the advice of others to a whole new level. Keep it up and I have no doubt you'll be one of the best Falcons SFL has ever seen.

Ballistics - You have the weirdest slowest Falcon that plays like a Ganon, while I have a Ganon that plays like a Falcon. LOL That always made me chuckle and everytime I see you smile, so I can tell things are always going good in your life, so keep playing Falcon....SO I CAN **** IT!!!

Smilez - Stop camping so much. LOL Nah but seriously, dude I used to stomp you way when you started and you return the favor 10 times over in this tournament putting all types of foot in my ***. You're always so much fun to play we all should chill and things outside of smashing. Thanks for all the fox training dude.

Andres - Stop with the forward smashing like that's all I have to tell you. lol. Nah man, but with all the complaining and harsh criticizing I give you; your Marth is pretty top notch. Just work on mixing things up and leaving yourself vulnerable and stay strictly Marth no matter how bad the matchup seems to you. I seriously wanna see you wreck sheiks from now on including Seibrik and Nicaboy.

Nicaboy - **** kid I stomped your *** hard when you first came down here and now it's like I can't touch you. lol, I love all the trash talk we throw back at each other because it really makes the game alot more fun and relaxes all the tension. You're one of SFL's best players right now, and I want you to go sheik when people ask for it and not subject to them to play your other silly characters.

Warren - I swear you were like me way back when I was 17. haha That's why we get along so well, because just like your brother you always keep everything exciting and fun and that's what I like to see from you guys. Your fox is mediocre........j/k it's pretty beast.

Baby Kevin - I want you to raise up your technicality with Fox, try to be as technical as you can with him when you get the chance, so practice with your bro whenever you feel you have to play someone. You and Chris could easily beat someone of these so called "pros" with just a little work. Take it easy kev. When I come back, I wanna see you get ridiculously good with Fox and Ganon, and don't hesitate to hit me up on aim with questions, cause you know I'll be down to help you.

Chris - LOL You're the kinda kid that walks into a tournament and ***** everyone and takes the prize money and leaves. Yo train with Kevin and maybe I'll see around the campus next semester @ Dade. They have a game room and we can do some matches there.

Pr0ject - Please don't tell Tipman about the beating you gave me...I promise I'll get better in no time. lol But dude I definitely see alot of potential I can tell you're a smart player who doesn't let himself get pressured which is a great start. Oh and DJ Nintendo got nothing on you; you shouldn't have been sandbagging him at Gigs. :p Now for me to enjoy a double cheeseburger off the dollar menu....WITH YOUR DOLLAR! lol j/k

Jeremy, Ed, Ivan and everyone from the FAU crew - I want you guys to play each other and watch a video of the character you want to main. Since you guys are learning. Listen to everything that Dwayne tells you, cause despite how he talks down on himself, he knows alot about the game and how you should handle a situation. Oh and once you pick a main stick with that ONE main. Do not pick up a secondary, or it'll take you that much longer to get good. You guys are gonna get *****, but don't get discouraged and keep playing to learn and eventually you'll all get mad good. I promise. :)

Linguini - Dude once I come back I'm coming to take the throne as SFL's best Ganon, since I know I'm probably top 5 in the country. lol I seriously learned alot just by watching your Ganon, and notice how nobody really calls you "Baby Tipman" anymore. Now it's "That's sum Linguini ****" So play everyone and get everyone good, I leave it in your hands to make SFL so good that everyone in big tournaments with only FL players placing top 10 out of state.

Dashizwhiz - Dude I loved how you went around calling everyone a douchebag. LOL your Babidi impression is so good. If you really need cash why not out try out a DBZ role instead of coming to tournaments and destroying us. LOL j/K you ALWAYS bring hype when we put your name in local tournaments. You're definitely one of the best Falco player I have EVER played.

Lee - haha The guy who got me into smash. You're a great teacher. The way you explain things is very clear and concise, I can just think of so many options because you explain them so well. You also did a very good job hosting the tournament, everything ran smoothly, orderly and very fast. Grand finals was around like 7 or 8 ish which is very good considering we started at 3.

Doodah/Cameron/N2K - Mad old school smashers who didn't show (cept for N2K, he's a real man who plays a sick puff) But yeah, I really really wish I could have played you guys back in 04-06 back when this game was in it's prime. You guys have a totally different vibe from the new school smashers and it's awesome. :)

Raphael aka Crispynugget - My Asian brother from another mother. You're just insane with all your sandbagging. And that's it. Come by and play everyone so we can get good.

I'm gonna post more shoutouts here if I remember who I forgot, if I forgot you lemme know on the PM. It's probably because I don't know your name or only played you for a bit without being introduced. =/ Don't be offended...I'm an idiot. I'm taking a BREAK from the game and I'm NOT quitting the game, but I'll be down to smash it just probably won't be as often. All of you guys have been great and I really want God to bless you all with something great, cause you dudes deserve it.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Good **** to all you guys.

Lee for having this thing.

Jason for taking me out of losers and taking my dollar.

Everyone who went, good to see old faces again and some new ones.

Can't wait for more :D

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahaha spider sense thank you!

And Smilez you keep getting better everytime i play you :), good job getting 5th and i BELIEVE i shouldnt be rusty anymore.

Linguini forced me to play tip top form lol.

I love the way linguini plays, but i hate playing him lmao. Its so scary lol

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Hahaha spider sense thank you!

And Smilez you keep getting better everytime i play you :), good job getting 5th and i BELIEVE i shouldnt be rusty anymore.

Linguini forced me to play tip top form lol.

I love the way linguini plays, but i hate playing him lmao. Its so scary lol
dat dey lil boi rite hea ... we need ta hang out lil honeydiup

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
@ jayson:

i miss wat i had with my ol crew.

the scene isnt the same without tommy, nbps, kyle, kye, johnny and ( i hate to say it) XIF and chops.

cameron edit:lol jayson just smash with me and pete from now on at my house(with derek and eli, maybe?).

eric wants to smash too now.

no offense to anyone in the sfl scene now, youre all mad cool, but i think i just dont like change>.<

Linguini

Smash Master
Peter, I try to call you everytime we play and you never answer bc your always sleeping, technically you havn't even been a part of the new community cuz you never show(apply's to cameron too).

stop whining about the past, what you got is going to stay so either make the best of it or don't play.

p3t3 i tell you all the time i want to get you good cuz know you can do it so it's your reluctance and laziness it to blame.

Big shoutout to Shiz for making finals so intense, your ridiculous lol.
and we should team consistently

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yea every1 saturday was too much fun.
Derek: You better put up these mm that i beat u now cuz the rest from now on are gonna be worse.
Smilez: lmao. i almost got you with it. I'll just get u high next time. triple or nothing son
Oh yea Warren, I wont miss the edgeguard next time, so better watch out....
Nicaboy...... I will beat yooouuuu!!!! *** sheik
Lee: We're going to play alot of matches from now on but u gotta use sheik. I need the training..(that **** *****boy..i mean nicaboy)
Jason: NOOOOO! we are the moonwalkers of this land... I can't stand alone. lol. But yea man u're going to be missed.
Everybody else. It was too much fun. Cant wait to smash this week.

CAMERON AND PETE!!! WHERE YOU AT!!!!

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
lol, if i wanna get good, i dont need you emilio.

get your head out of your a$$ plz.

i havent been to melee tourneys not out of laziness, but bc idc enough lol.

lambchops leaves and we get emilio, everyone.

unlike a high school freshman, i own a house and have things other than smash to worry about on weekends(like sleeping in from working 50+ hours a week).

i used to do the tourney thing weekly(like driving to orlando EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY) for 2 and a half years.

i screwed that up by not playing people when i traveled.

im done with it.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
shoutouts

Derek - first and formost since you helped me out financialy. Thanks man and wtf you lost to kevin seriously? Where you at?

Eli- Man your getting better good stuff man. Falcon vs sheik is just so dumb <.<

Flamin Roy- Its not like I enjoy playing you in tourney how ****ing stupid.

Uber Ice- I hope you enjoy what little joy you took from me in crews jerk <.< jp jp nice ice climbers.

Phanna- Ugh I cant believe the second match. I feel I beat myself more so than you beat me (****ing sd) but I gotta say your pretty good. Next time I aint gonna be so easy so make sure to keep your game up man. Congrats with your placing. And thanks for coming out.

Project- Who takes bowser serious? Your getting better man hope my advice helps you find fighting sheik a little easier. Hit me up sometime.

Dashizwiz- Stop hating on piles homei I like his music lol. Good stuff man Im glad your a cool dude outside of smash and retardly good at smash. Still silly silly falco players. Make smash mac come next time if you can and you drop by too in south FL.

Steven- a yo we played like one match wtf is up with that? My bad I aint gotta a cell I know its kinda whack too have to reach me threw my house phone. Trust me Its horrible and you should know eaxctly why ya feel me?

Jason- we talked so you know how I feel man. I will see you around not like your leaving for good. You know where to find me.

Dwayne- good job placing. I live close so I see you alot lol no long shoutout for you <.<.

justin and the other yoshi guy- Im glad you guys are taking smash serious. If you need any help what so ever get at me.

c money- Gimp fox with sheik!!! She is very good at it. nice match man.

andres- you foward smashing mofo you. Getting real good man.

n2k- man why is your name not n2k on the boards? Much love yo we will play this week anyway <.<

lee- great tourney man. I hope you now relize down smash with sheik is NOT random vs fox. You a n!gga yo but your south fl n!gga :)

esam- Way to lock your self out your car lmao. We need to train man thanks for warming me up cuz I was feeling like crap at first. Your samus is so smart it made me better that day ty yo.

Linguini-Way to wreck everyone you sly dog you :) I hate your ganon

johnny- zomg you can power sheild lasers on command!!! no wonder you like falcos. We are playing this week.

Laz- always da chill homei so stay up man and play more.

Overrall im happy with my performance but I never sd so much in tourney until I moved to FL. Sup with that.

i got myspace and face book so add me up anyone

www.myspace.com/nica4lyfe45

FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1524152449&ref=profile

and peace hope I got everyone

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahaha, thanks Nicaboy :chuckle:.

I dont think its cool when people treat certain people in the smash community as if they're a celebrity just cause they're good at a game, everyones equal and will remain equal. Just cause i may be better than alot of people that play the game doesn't mean i can go around being an ***, lol.

But ya man i love all people who smash, and plies is good i just like making fun of him lmao.

And DON, lil honeydiup on da corna uh da street i was like dayum lemme 4 stock dat ***!!

Top Bottom