• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Melee Monarchy Bi-Weeklies

Melee Monarchy Bi-Weeklies
Posted by HollaAtchaBoy
Kings Landing Games
Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 07:00 PM
Until: Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master

I've been a bit quiet as of late, so let me inform you guys: I've become co-owner of Kings Landing Games in Waterbury. Recently, we've expanded our play area and are now capable of hosting Melee events like I've wanted to for years. I'm starting off with bi-weeklies, and we'll see how it goes from there!

BRING TVS AND SETUPS
This should go without saying. We're a small business and own only one or two set-ups. Be sure to bring both CRTs and Cubes and we'll throw you a $1 drink on the house.

CARPOOL IF YOU CAN
Parking is EXTREMELY limited at our location, still. We are a commercial business in a residential neighborhood, and as such our complex has the facade of a house. While we are renovating to increase potential parking, the spots available will be limited. PLEASE for all our sake's, carpool if you can to minimize the amount of cars in the lot.

ENTRY AND TIME
We're using a similar structure to the awesome Hall of Gaming Bi-Weeklies in Wallingford.
$5 Venue Fee
$5 Singles Entry
If we get less than 16 entrants, 70/30 split for 1st & 2nd place
If we get more than 15 entrants, 60/30/10 split for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place

Bracket: 7:00

Top Bottom