• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yes. He's luckily avoided me for the last like 4 GC's. I'm definitely gonna put him in his place the next time I play him.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
Pshh them is fightin words! Haha next GC let's do a hype *** mm C!Z :D Like 15 bucks or something~ It's been a while since our last tussle.

Plus I need more combo video material.
oh no he didn't! owwwww!!

LOL speaking of which, Otto do you have a cool 1-2 minute song you could recommend? I have some random *** character combos that I wanna post. :3

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
Hey mangz, so I'm finally old enough to actually get to one of these on my own power, and just wanted to make sure it's still what the original post says it is. GC in Lynwood, Melee only? Or is there some Brawl up in there. I'm itching to try my hand at some competitive, and so are a few friends of mine.

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
Thanks. I was more concerned that the Melee had vanished, not hoping there was Brawl. The info is greatly appreciated. I'll pass it along to a few friends and see if I can get a small carpool coming out of Renton.

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
Heh, we play on a pretty casual basis with each other, but we're aware of all the terms and lingo and hip AT. We just can't perform it all. But hey, if you want to get some practice in with some garbage youngsters of the high school variety, maybe we can set something up. ALways room for improvement right?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
^
Including me. I'm a newbie and I'm also still a highschool kiddie, so we could smash it up sometime if you want. I'm down in Lakewood though, so it's a bit off. Maybe if you have a good group of people though, or I carpooled with someone.

Pikminx45

Smash Cadet
Yeah that is a bit far. Maybe if I can get roughly two more people for a nice size of 5, we can try to set up a little smash some time soon?

Top Bottom