• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Man I am looking forward to this after a tough week of school.

We should have seedings (especially since most of us are regulars)

I dont like getting pitted against Blair in the 1st round :-(

I'm gonna try reeeaaalll hard to place in this tourney. So kudos to those of you who stop me ;-)

Man I am looking forward to this after a tough week of school.

We should have seedings (especially since most of us are regulars)

I dont like getting pitted against Blair in the 1st round :-(

I'm gonna try reeeaaalll hard to place in this tourney. So kudos to those of you who stop me ;-)
just dont be bad and dont lose. we dont need to seedings for GC tourneys. dont get hit. no jons.
i didnt complain when i had to fight blair. dont be a baby lol.:laugh:
kudos to those of you who beat dan....

btw FD ONRY will be seeded, so go to that! :)
im just messin with you dan. but i think we should keep doing the GC tourneys how we have been.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
You should at least seed it so that Oregon doesn't fight each other first round.

I'll have my calculator with my crazy bracket program if people want a fast and easy way to make the brackets.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Im looking forward to this tournament. I've been practicing a lot. Im no where near you guys though... Im having a couple of friends coming w/ me so it will be fun. I have a friend who wanted to go but her parrents wouldnt let her.... See you guys there.

You should at least seed it so that Oregon doesn't fight each other first round.

I'll have my calculator with my crazy bracket program if people want a fast and easy way to make the brackets.
the way the tourneys are ran are FINE!
everybody stop.
thats why its double elimination. we make it so in the losers bracket you dont fight the same ppl right away. RANDOM BRACKETS. itll stay that way.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Silent, so you're just doing random seeding without any considerations at all?

At least seed by region so OR/SB/SKYPAL/you and nate don't have to play eachother first round or anything, otherwise you're just a scrub at running tournaments.

oh yea this coming from the guy who hosted tourneys recently that had major turn outs of 10.
btw, i dont run the tournament, nate does. and just deal with whoever you have to fight.
if youd like to make our brackets by region please do.
btw, me and nate arent a region, lol.

allamericanreject17

Smash Cadet
MAN sorry guys i cannot make it to this one im moving on the 14th bummer but all the peopel that i was gonna mm i will need to take a raincheck on those i will be at toris thing at the bowling ally though so if you want you can mm me there

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
silent why would you defend a random seeded tourney, we have out of state guests coming.

"Oops, sorry, our random seed has all of or playing eachother. redraw you say? no johns i say."

-_-

and yes, homecoming is still on, i just have probably got more time than i thought at first

silent why would you defend a random seeded tourney, we have out of state guests coming.

"Oops, sorry, our random seed has all of or playing eachother. redraw you say? no johns i say."

-_-

and yes, homecoming is still on, i just have probably got more time than i thought at first
i actually dont know why i did lol

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
guys i lie... i will, WILL be attending gamne clucks this weekend. I'm just gonna just have to come in aleast frist this time. lol

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm going, for sure. 100%. I would like to team with Teddy like originally planned but if Teddy switched to team with RC then I'll team with Jumpfreak or Kyle if they still need a partner.

EDIT: What Time Does this Start? The first post said like 12 ish but i thought that Silent Changed it. If he did he should update the first post or post what time it starts again or something.

Henry/Blair/Chris, sorry for leaving my Rockstar Can at your house

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
:-)

You guys are too good. And getting better. I can't keep up.

I'm decidedly taking a break. It just costs too much money to get down to these tournaments. And getting to Bellevue for practice also requires a ferry ride. :-(
It sucks. **** college.

So, until next time.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
next tourney is Nov 11th.

god, I love these tourneys so much. 3rd place w00t!

David/RC - It was great having you over here for the weekend. Its too bad that Falco counters you so hard. also too bad that we didnt know that we could counter-pick people in the crew battle. haha oh well. we can rematch them at the next tourney. Jason said that he wants to come to the next one too.

Otto - cant wait for the combo vid. I know that my combo segment at the end will be awesome, because you know how incredibly well I combo. lol =P

Tori - nice job running it, I guess. you should play marth instead of Falco. that would make everyone happier

Ka-Master - Holy crap. exciting match. nice job taking out everyone in my crew not named Teddy, haha.

Link - dude. crazy battles. I'm sure it goes without saying that I still have a long way to go to be as good as you. but nevertheless, I will enjoy my victory for as long as I can.

Sas - Dammit. Too good. My favorite smasher.

Blair - Dammit. Too good.

EJ - wtf no 3rd place? you must've gotten worse. lol jk.

Syndicate Black - I enjoyed the crew battle, even though I was up against 9 stocks. haha. We'll have another one next time.

Jump - bah, gimpy always says that. just shine more and maybe you'll be as good as Otto. (and by more, I mean 132489 times per second)

Nexis and JE - keep improving and come to the next one.

Gimpy - LOL @ beating EJ and then leaving.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
I meant to tell EJ that he could advance because i was leaving anyways, but i was in such a hurry leaving i didn't tell him, i called blair to let him know, hopefully he got to keep on goin.

fun tourney guys, sorry i had to cut it short... who would i have played next? just curious.

ya, good tourney, fun stuff

good first match dan XD and i suppose you played well in the 2nd, not like i woulda won the set though anyways haha

fun times. it almost made me want to play again. almost.

oh ya, i've been closing every friday night which is why i haven't been at josh/chenrairs house.
HOPEFULLY i'll have some random friday off(?) enough where i can come at least.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Teams -
1st Place - 1st Place (Sas and Blair)
2nd Place - 2nd Place (Silent Wolf and Tori)
3rd Place - Ratking and Link

Singles
1st - Blair
2nd - Sas
3rd- MEEEE!

gimpy, i let EJ adavance dont worry, but i didnt hear it from blair haha.
and teddy, congrats on 3rd i guess, and not everyone got a combo segnment thing. sorry.:[
i didnt get enough footage of you. :( :(

apple

Smash Rookie
hey guys nice meeting you at GC's i was the guy in the green hat/ green shirt., the person that sucked xD hoping to play alot more now. so just get ahold of me if you want someone to beat ^_^ later

Eggz

Smash Hero
GG all y'all

RatKing- Your fox is pretty trixy. I'll have to level up my anti camping skillzors. Good games, can't wait to play you more at TANG.

Nate- That was an intense money match lol. We should do another one...AT TANG. Yayuhz. Soooo you gonna join our crew? <_<

Otto- I will smite your ***** next time you ban FD. Asshat. XD Another 1v1 team battle mm, no bansies... AT TANG. Soooo you gonna join our crew? <_<

Dan- I can't believe your taking a break. Didn't you already take a fatty break when you went to alaska? How about you get off your *** and go to SKYPAL every single weekend.

Nexis- It was really good playing you again, your roy is amazing.

Chris- It was fun playing your peach when I was warmed up. That was probably my favorite friendly of the day. I'd hate to play your peach in a tourney setting though. Hardcore rizape T_T

Blair- Good work beating Chris O_o

Gimpy- You didn't do any of the money matches we planned. Dont be such a panzy. =P

Aftermath- Ill learn how to fight Samus before TANG, just you wait. ^^

Juce- Wtf didn't I play you?

RC- I'll learn to fight Falcon...just you wait? >_> Your falcon is tooooo good lol.

EJ- You've gotten alot better. I was worried when you were doing that bair pseudo WoP to Ka at stadium. Good times.

Darkamus Prime- Next time money match me fo sho.

Zeru- Redosies on our money match next time. Your fox shouldn't have lost that first one. I was lucky lol. GG.

Link- I would like to play you at some point in my life -.-

Paul- Main Marth.

Gameclucks guy- I left the shirt you gave me there T_T Wtf is up with that gay lanner? LoL I ate his pizza and he was like "Yo motha ****in *****, back up off my grill son" lawl

Hey Shane, unless you guys are up for driving to Tori's in the morning before TANG, you should see if you can sleep over at his house the friday before. like a smashfest. :D
any MMs we have will be done there fo sho, not at TANG.

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney, and thx blk sindckat 4 lettin me stay at ur crib be4 the tourney

congratz to all teh vinners

teddy: i guess all that training against me helped u about a tinny tiny bit? congratz on 3rd place, and it was fun as hey plaing u in the crew battle

EJ: i didnt really get to play u but it looked like u improved lots, u have a cool falco

RC: always fun playing ur uber good falcon

nexis: very good roy

touk: the tourney match we had was very fun, we always get very close, and it could have went either way, u have a great peach

loop: i didnt get to play ur jiggy or fox :( maybe next time!

SAS: thx for not sanbagging me and sdin once, i felt like i was doin pretty good since u only 3 stocked me

nate, otto: i hate ur guyses bairs.... too good

reggie: heh i was gonna make some joke about u being gay... but nah man ur ylink as always ***** me, keep workin ur falcon tho its good

zeru: i dont think i got to play u at all? but as always ur 1 of my heros for beating isai at pink godzilla

shane: zing zang bampf love ur uber good mario

ka-master: ur my hero... u rock and thx for takin 11 stock off of the other crew and making it easy for us to win

me: i feel like i cant really go that much further with luigi... so imma start playin marth/falco... im ashamed of me self

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
RC: Thanks for playing a bunch of friendlies with me after our mm, your falcon is too good, lol. Those edge guards are straight outta Isai's rump.

Sas: You're always a nice, fun guy. Our small amount of friendlies were fun and you are just amazing at edge guarding with Peach, some of those kills just make me laugh at how rediculously good they were.

Nate: Good matches, I tried to go Link on you to throw you off, but it didn't work out I guess lol. Nice CF, can't wait for FD ONRY!

Nexis: Great seeing you again, your Roy is too cool, we had some good matches.

EJ: ****, you're picking up them Bladewise style mindgames, hopefully I'll get one of my secondaries leveled up enough to not get owned by you falco next tourney lol. Great job against Ka in crews too.

Paul: VERY impressive stuff in crew mm, you've leveled up, learned a new spell and cross-classed! HOLY ****. Don't you effin stop playing Luigi, go Marth as a secondary, your Luigi is really owning it up these days.

Otto: Welcome to Syndicate Black.

Top Bottom