• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Hey *****es, I am a Smash Journeyman now... dont F with me!
(and I continue to double post...)
lol thats the best post i've ever seen

*points to post count*
does that mean i'm proportionally that much cooler than gameclucks guy? probably not. he is gameclucks guy afterall.:(

i cant remember what i as going to say here so i'm just going to post this i guess lol

[/quote=emomoneykid]im bringing my camera so i can get some matches recorded so i can get my ganon combo video started anyone wanna help me IZOUT[/quote]

now i remember, i was gonna say that i'm about to be starting on one of those too haha

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
lol thats the best post i've ever seen

*points to post count*
does that mean i'm proportionally that much cooler than gameclucks guy? probably not. he is gameclucks guy afterall.:(

i cant remember what i as going to say here so i'm just going to post this i guess lol

[/quote=emomoneykid]im bringing my camera so i can get some matches recorded so i can get my ganon combo video started anyone wanna help me IZOUT
now i remember, i was gonna say that i'm about to be starting on one of those too haha[/QUOTE]

oh your gonna make one to?......**** lol jk but thats cool y you awitch to ganon

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Big *** Tournament Idea:
I started an Update Thread that you all can not post too, but it will contain updtaes as I do things related to starting the planning.

http://www.gameclucks.com/forum/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=7&tid=7318

--------------------------------------

I hope you dont plan to race my chairs down to the teriyaki place! :)

Aftermath - There is one down like 2 blocks walk from us. Midori. Its pretty good, not quite as good as Fuji (which is 8 blocks the other direction), but REALLY close to as good.

Ask Sparts, he has eaten there a couple times, even left some on one of my couches once :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
This sounds like a delicious tournament! Teriyaki sways my mind towards attempting to make it, instead of apathy keeping me away.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Anyone see where Canada went?

They were supposed to house with me for GC and never showed up. Before I thought it was funny, now I'm kinda worried.

I suppose chances are they last-minute canceled without saying anything, but it'd be sweet if someone would clue me in?

Oh. It's 4am. You're probably all asleep. See you tomorrow then. w/ or w/o CA.

edit: btw 2 blocks is really like 10000000 miles uphill. Someone needs to relearn their blocks terminology.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Anyone see where Canada went?

They were supposed to house with me for GC and never showed up. Before I thought it was funny, now I'm kinda worried.

I suppose chances are they last-minute canceled without saying anything, but it'd be sweet if someone would clue me in?

Oh. It's 4am. You're probably all asleep. See you tomorrow then. w/ or w/o CA.

edit: btw 2 blocks is really like 10000000 miles uphill. Someone needs to relearn their blocks terminology.
lol very true up hill no matter how far it is is a pain in the A**

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Big *** Tournament Idea:
I started an Update Thread that you all can not post too, but it will contain updtaes as I do things related to starting the planning.

http://www.gameclucks.com/forum/toast.asp?sub=show&action=posts&fid=7&tid=7318

--------------------------------------

I hope you dont plan to race my chairs down to the teriyaki place! :)

Aftermath - There is one down like 2 blocks walk from us. Midori. Its pretty good, not quite as good as Fuji (which is 8 blocks the other direction), but REALLY close to as good.

Ask Sparts, he has eaten there a couple times, even left some on one of my couches once :)
Im telling you gameclucks there is a huge area in seatac mall that is just sitting there not being used im just putting out there

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my parents were kinda just like whatever the canadians can stay for one night, so they stayed at my place. we will be at GC soon, they shoulda called, but they are noobs.
i cant house them again and i'm surprised they could stay here this time lol

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
REEEEEESULTS!

Teams

1st - Sas and Jeff
2nd - Silent and Ka
3rd - Mark and Dan

Singles

1st - Sas
2nd - Tori
3rd - Ka
4th - Silent
5th - Noobking/Jumpfreak

Tori/Silent - Waaaaahhhh, you guys are too good.

Noobking - yay! tied for 5th. gg. Come down to WA more.

Teddy - Sir, no johns. ;P Always fun playing / chatting with ya.

Sas - Smartest player I know.

Jeff - Good job on 1st in teams. I may need to hitch a ride with you to next gameclucks :p

Eggz - wow. No comment. *braces for negative shift in PR because Eggz is gonna vote me negative points* <3 Eggz.

Nythius

Smash Cadet
That was pretty fun. Even though I failed in the 1v1, it was hilarious watching/playing friendlies. GC was packed today...

Also, it's funny when people are like "Nyth! where's Nyth" and they pronounce "neeth" or some other weird sound. It's "nighth" pronounced like "9th/ninth" but without the N in the middle. Anyway...

Shoutouts.

Pope - as always, fun matches. New secondary Ganon eh?

Fate - those Marth and Fox ditto matches were intense, next time I'll mm you :p

Jeff - I hate Peach. Good games anyhow. xD

Gonzales - once again man, your Falcon is crazy. Nice job getting pretty far in the tourney.

Silent Wolf - nice Sheik, crazy edgeguarding.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Ugh.

Ammon - I'm gonna **** you at chess on tuesday >=[

Dan - Sorry for being a ****, you ***** me good. I got no johns. The only thing I'm really mad about is fighting Ammon. I would've been happier losing to Sas, or Nate, or anyone else. But wtf put me against the guy who ***** me with his random *** characters who I play every ****ing day? GG GC. I also get mad easier when I don't sleep.

Mike - We did good in teams, we could've done better, but it was tight. No blame, we both couldve put forth more effort. Friday was hella fun.

Teddy- didnt play once.

Nate- didnt play once

Adam- didnt play once (What the ****.)

Jesse- GG, I love your moonwalk trixies

James - I have defeated Oregon. I no longer regret the first half of my smash career.

Jeff - Zohmygod. Why dont I know you at all? lol your peach is too good. Come to Ammon's in a couple weeks.

Otto - Good job doing cool things

Shane - Be less ****ty at the game

Sas- Generic comment intended to make you like me

Mario guy- Dont play doc

Other canadians - you guys are very amusing lol

I hate this game. I'm taking a break (AKA not playing until tomorrow when I see Ammon)

Thanks for coming down Canada and Coming up OR. We've all definitely been awaiting your next canada tourney and also anticipating TANG. not sure when though, either this month or next.

Miserable

Smash Cadet
Hey halfzy, I think you're the falco I eliminated (oreo) or something. You weren't bad for you're first tourney. Keep up the good work and you'll be a good competitor.

Usually I'm not this positive. Dam*, I'm miserable!

Shoutouts: I will not conform to you're mind games : )

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
<-- Aftermath

I left my gray sweatshirt there, it was on one of the TVs in the back corner in the place that used to have a wall. If someone picked it up I'd really appreciate it if they could hold onto it until someone from WA comes to OR or vice versa, as I won't be able to pick it up tomorrow.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
EGGZ is too good man he kicked my *** and remember NO ONE LIKES AN EMO

and gonzales our match was pretty close man your too fun to play it was intense

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
GG Washington and Orgeon. KA-Master teams and singles were both TOOO close for us XD.

I plan on coming up next month as well. John (Hitsugaya) said he wanted to come up so we might take the train this time. :)

Tori try not to **** me so hard next time. <3

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
****, I had a great time yesterday. Fun tourny.

Emo$: GGs, our matches were so close. Your Ganon is cool.

Noobking: Good games, Falcon vs. Ganon is too fun. I wish I hadn't gone Peach in the 3rd match. :urg:

Fate: Your Marth has gotten better since last month. You almost beat me in our second tourny match.

Nythius: GGs dude, see you next month.

Pope: I didn't get to play you enough. :(

Blizzard: GGs, lol @ IC's, "there's fricking two of 'em!"

Spartamus: GGs man, you're fun to play.

Everybody else: I either

a) Didn't play you
b) Don't know/forgot your name
c) Can't think of anything to say :p

I'm looking forward to March.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
yeah falco and falcon is a fight, also falco gannon as well.

shout outs:
Tori- your to good gg, i may come up this firday otto wont be there but(t) i have a B-day party to go to so i will see.

Eggz- no hard feelings on that comment... you didnt know, good mm i guess at least next time beat my with at least pretending to look at the tv plz.

Gonzales- gg your cool and fun to play... you should really get out more and come to smash fest and stop playing bad people like blizzard and the pope, ect. come to toris all the time and get hella good. I was wondering if you might want to party next tourny if we get some 2v2 practice in at toris

Silent Wolf-... no comment

Gimpy- lol browsers bad. gg try to find a way that we can play what you record on something other then you recorder plz.

Mike- didn't play you, but your good.

Jeff- we did one match and you kick my ***... nuf said

emo$- the color black sucks X_x

Adam- good match it was fun and close i really enjoyed them, you want to do a mm falco vs gannon? 1$ hehe gg

Dan- Dan Fast

Mark (dans friend)- jigz is hella gay... i would have pick fox vs jigs but i knew you would have went falco and own me more then you would did. next time we fight "I wont just beat you"

Ammon- tell your dad you atheist and then slap him across the face screaming im a guy stupid then go to out of state tournys =p

everone else- bring more bad friends to get the pot bigger plz thx

great tourny thx for coming oregon/ canada it was fun.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
no he critical... we wont last till march were sure of that... i was just i never got to do a few of the things i wanted to do with him before he goes... so i got a little moody thats all.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Silent Wolf- Nice matches with you at the end. Thanks for the tips (I’ll look into the smash fests)

Tori- Good job running the tournament. It was very smooth this time. I didn’t get to play you though

Eggz- Too good... Quit stealing my money.

Guy who I forgot your name- Nice money match. Down to the last stock

Emo$- lol when the noob guy called you bad in the 2v2 friendlies.

Emo$, PPA0, Other guy in that crew- Nice crew battle! We will def do that again next month (don’t let me get 8 stocks off you though XD)

Sastopher- Left too soon...

Blizzard- Your ice climbers improved a lot since last time. Work on getting some of the ice climber tricks down a bit more.

Gonzales- Ahh so close!!! I didn’t play you you as much in friendlies this time. See you in march

Gimpy- Link?! What happened to the mm marth vs bowser?

Spartamus- Lol “Pichu... I have to say i’m not scared” *4stocks pichu*

Fear- Grr after the tournament you are now even with me...

Nythius- Fun friendlies... Forgot what else to say..

Literally Lime- I’m only spotlighting you cause you’re my brother.

Ka-master- Omg random tournament I get boozer then pichu...

Everyone else- Thanks on the tournament. It was really fun this time and got my mind of my drama that’s been going on.

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
lol " you want to challenged the P" then we was like "i went easy on you" then was like "like i was every trying" lol he sucked so much and ****ing stunk up the place.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Great tourney, Sas' Yoshi is way too good.

EDIT: Wow, cats are cool. Especially when they attack keyboards while your typing. I hate cats.

Anyways, too lazy to retype crap.

GG EVERYONE. <><><>___<

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
i have tried but with all this going down i don't know what to do... im so stressed right now i cant keep my head straight. :( ill sure miss him

Top Bottom