• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee/PM: GameClucks (Washington): August 3rd!

i get it. lets either make forward feel uncomfortable there or at home. i feel like its lived in and cool, but iono what he might think about it XD
will we be having a famo dinner? or will red robin suit us fine?

Eggz

Smash Hero
I'd prefer Red Robin over famoevening for now LOLLL

He won't mind the rats, don't worry.

EDIT: Someone bring tapes, ammon and I will set up a VCR

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
XD, I think I prefer Red Robin. Monroe's Red robin is high quality. In all ways.

And lol, I'll clean the bunkhouse slightly so forward isn't sad. Though sleeping quality will still be pretty terrible. >_> Get it? You aren't going to sleep?

can we bring the cats in the bunk house...?
and to red robin?
and to canada?

btw nate, im gonna see if the everybody duck shirt fits so i can where it to school the next day. srsly

Eggz

Smash Hero
We're only gonna stay at Ammon's until around 7 or 8, when his dad would get home. Then we can go to Red Robin, bring him back home, and head to Nate's.

And yes otto. Cats all around.

???????
i thougt wed be going to your house at 7 or 8. get it? it would be impossible for me to get there before 4? 4=earliest?
i guess 4 hours there would be worth it. maybe. ill let nate decided? since im driving and all.

i have an idea, how bout me and nate hog forward at his house and wait for you guys to agree to come because were not leaving because we have forward.>_>

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i cant give you my capture card i still use it haha

i might just meet up with ya'll saturday mornin, not sure yet i've been getting sick and soething tells me that if i go even if itry to sleep i'll just end up punching otto in the face for keeping me awake

get it? it'll actually happen and its not a joke?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Gimpy has only hate in his heart.

And I think shane and ammon should get a ride to my house friday and i can drop ammon off saturday? Get it? thats ****in easy.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
would you carry me out to the van get me inside and throw me out of it if i tried to sleep in the house?

oh i forgot

EDIT: I get it, otto takes things personally when people make fun of him, but has no soul when it comes to making fun of anything/everything else lolol

XD its true. whats a regard for anything el oh el

i thougt you meant slping in the van for some reason >_>

but at nates ur usually the one keeping me up. and shane.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
maybe when i was unable to sleep, just because generally i'm a loud person XD

allright in all seriousness though, at dan, that was not cool, and it better not happen again. ever.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Just so I don't get people asking me and what not so I don't have to explain it a million times.

I'm Tori I switched to DJ combo, and here is my copy and pasted response from someone who asked me earlier

started out by mistaking the boxer of Killer Instinct as DJ Combo, then we remembered its TJ Combo, then I was like, I got dibs on DJ Combo because Tori doesn't suit me anymore seeing as it means bird and i dont use falco. The reason it stuck on me is because all i listen to is trance/dance and I combo what I consider very consistantly.

Edit: And we are gonna update either Friday, or Saturday after Canada so we can talk about it on the way home.

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
Just so I don't get people asking me and what not so I don't have to explain it a million times.

I'm Tori I switched to DJ combo, and here is my copy and pasted response from someone who asked me earlier

started out by mistaking the boxer of Killer Instinct as DJ Combo, then we remembered its TJ Combo, then I was like, I got dibs on DJ Combo because Tori doesn't suit me anymore seeing as it means bird and i dont use falco. The reason it stuck on me is because all i listen to is trance/dance and I combo what I consider very consistantly.

Edit: And we are gonna update either Friday, or Saturday after Canada so we can talk about it on the way home.
haha Dj sent that to me over myspace lol

add me

www.myspace.com/emo_money

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Gimpy has only hate in his heart.

And I think shane and ammon should get a ride to my house friday and i can drop ammon off saturday? Get it? thats ****in easy.

Lol, uhh what time would that happen? When does Canada happen? I mean, it it would be way awesome if you could do that, if possible.

Now all me and Shane have to worry about is getting a ride there. >_>

Any suggestions Shane?

Mike?

Reggie??

SAGE??

>_<

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Sorry Otto when you see this, I worked earlier than every other week today xD.

Edit: Shane and Ammon, if you guys absolutely CAN't get a ride, I'll see if forward wants to come with me to pick you up xD.

Sorry Otto when you see this, I worked earlier than every other week today xD.

Edit: Shane and Ammon, if you guys absolutely CAN't get a ride, I'll see if forward wants to come with me to pick you up xD.
if u pick em up, wait for me. we can take the van. even though u'll have to >.>

dont forget that the canada tourney is like 4 hours away nate cuz its not at erics. so yea
just throwing that out there

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Ya maybe you guys should ACTUALLY find out where the venue is and what time the tournament starts cuz like... u know. IT sucks to have to wait for a group of OOS's to start a tournament and one can only wait for so long :ohwell:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah we are always there on time SO JUST CALM DOWN.

"whats that? the tourney starts at two? we thought it started at three, thats why we were planning on getting there at four. well just wait for us, we will be there at 4:30. cool"

*continue eating at mcdonalds for another 45 minutes*

Eggz

Smash Hero
I get it.

**** OREGON. Right?

>_>;

So yeah, me and Ammon both need rides there friday, and Ammon needs a ride back to his houise either late friday night or early saturday morning, and I need a ride to everett (presumably from Gimpy) whenever we get home, which is preferably early sunday morning.

if we gave ammon a ride to his place early sunday morning, it would be at like 6 am lol. get it?
tourney is further?

btw shane, i got the right cord to connect mp3 to stereo now =D

edit - ka is NOT coming. coming to a smashfest only sadly :p

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
yo silent can you plz update that player finder people are still posting info on it i thought i would post this here cause your always on this one

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
The reason I want to play @ my house is sleeping before driving is needed.

Edit: Which is why I will just come pick you guys up friday, and drop ammon off saturday seeing as it would add an hour tops to our travel time.

Top Bottom